YesNoOk

Auction alert (Read 177912 times)

Started by Sepp, August 27, 2007, 01:16:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Auction alert
#181  February 15, 2011, 02:40:52 am
Hey liced thanks for supporting my business also. You guys really know how to show a person a good time. Would you like my youtube also? I'd love to get some more traffic there too. i thought business was great already but now it's going to be spectacular. Once again thanks lol your so cool using a screenshot to show my info. Did you do that all by yourself? Oh yeah if someone trys to hack me it will come back on your ass now retard. You will see who has the last laugh and i guarantee its not going to be you :).
#182  February 15, 2011, 02:44:37 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#183  February 15, 2011, 02:56:28 am
  • I got a PM.
Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 03:03:56 am by Shamrock
#184  February 15, 2011, 03:00:23 am
  • "The Future is Now"
anodion, i HATE to tell you this but i AM the Mugen Police.

and what your doing is horribly wrong, your the reason we cant have anything nice.

I place you under arrest, for plagiarizing, stealing (general), HORRIBLE attempt at a screenpack, and charging people for a SUB PAR creation.
#185  February 15, 2011, 03:04:21 am
  • I got a PM.
I knew it was you.
#186  February 15, 2011, 03:20:57 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
#187  February 15, 2011, 03:30:15 am
  • "The Future is Now"
Its true! he does ALWAYS get the last laugh, even when i last laugh.
#188  February 15, 2011, 05:16:28 am
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I can't believe he actually bothered to re-register, so he could come back to say insults such as "homo", like 11 year olds often say. You lot must have really ticked him off. It is a shame we live in a world such as this, I weep for our souls.
An anthropomorphic existential nightmare.
Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:09:09 pm by FrozenDelight
#189  February 15, 2011, 07:51:50 am
  • I got a PM.
On the review page, he posted this at Ryon.

This guy right here is a fake. He has been stealing my work for over 3 years. I made a metal gear solid character and he has stole it and messed it up but i have the original perfect char without bugs and will be releasing the game shortly. As for elecbyte they are gone so the license has expired. These people are jealous that or forum does way more than theres could ever think of. We are professionals not rookies

If his English was bad... I would think he was a certain French person that said similar things and also tried to sell MUGEN.

GOH

#190  February 15, 2011, 11:23:23 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Youngsters these days. No one tries to sell lemonade to make some bucks.

It's all about selling Mugen now. Sigh.
#191  February 15, 2011, 03:09:21 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#192  February 18, 2011, 11:21:51 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Yeah, done that already. Enjoy your C&D mate.

I have had a reply from them about it as well, they are going to look into it.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#193  February 21, 2011, 04:34:55 pm
This asswipe should be reported:

http://mugenclangaming.enjin.com/

Go to "get a game"

"Visit Our MCG Home Page and use the donation module. We Accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Personal Checks or Money Orders. What does a Donation Pay for? All the shipping materials,handling,& a MCG members time to process your goods.The Game or Item For PC Mugen is Free!If You want XMugen Games they are priced differently for Project conversion time & labor,You will receive your games or Items in 2 or 3 business days using Paypal. All other payment methods will take 5 to 7 business days to process within the US. All other countries outside the US will take a longer time to process. Once the Donation has been received then the recipient will be contacted immediately via email or by phone to finalize the process and get the order underway. You are Guaranteed a Great game from MCG and if you have any Problems we will replace the game or item without any Questions Free of Charge! Please Contact EDGE or 3LIT3 MUG3N D3m()N, We are the MCG Owners For any other details or questions that you may have,or the shipping costs per game or item. If You want get into The Next Generation of Gaming for PC, PSP, PS3 & XBOX you have found the right place! We are hoping our Service will Satisfy today's Gamer. Thanks for taking your time to visit & reading over our getting a game policy.
Now What Are You Waiting For? Get Your Game On!!!! "

>:(
#194  February 21, 2011, 06:15:34 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#195  February 21, 2011, 11:13:51 pm
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
When this was originally brought to our attention, I tried to write on it, but it didn't work for some reason. Oh well.
Well... at least they're polite  :-X
#196  February 23, 2011, 06:09:44 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA

What can possibly be more polite than going on a mugen forum and calling people retards and posting ASCII penises?
Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:12:49 pm by Dreysnaught
#197  February 23, 2011, 06:31:31 pm
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle

What can possibly be more polite than going on a mugen forum and calling people retards and posting ASCII penises?
I was kinda joking, was refering to the section I had quoted. But also at the time, I didn't realise it was from the same rude guy from earlier.
#198  February 23, 2011, 08:13:41 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
#199  February 24, 2011, 10:54:32 am
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
Oh, haha. Doh!
#200  March 14, 2011, 11:58:03 pm
theyve swiped my game as well. releasing it as theirs. its funny that they got vids of it up and the guy playing totally blows and cant beat noob smoke. they claim "their" game is bug free, but yet i see some in the vid that have never been fixed. the version they are puttin up for download is almost a year old prolly.

theyve taken quite a few things from me. their even using my banner for the game.

my banner

and their poor attempt at photo editing. notice how they tried to color out my name and "coming soon"

i didnt have the chance to post anything on their forum. as soon as they seen my username, i was banned. but its ok bc i have another account on there. these assholes have got to be stopped. and they will be.

one of them had a youtube account named mrcoyboy2012. who is known as fightersedge or whatever he wants to call himself.

really sad. its all good tho. i even have some of their personal addresses.