YesNoOk

Kobe Bryant is dead... (Read 8116 times)

Started by Bane84, January 26, 2020, 09:01:06 pm
Share this topic:
Kobe Bryant is dead...
#1  January 26, 2020, 09:01:06 pm
  • Original characters are my forte.
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/bane84/
Re: Kobe Bryant is dead...
#2  January 26, 2020, 10:07:48 pm
  • Niigasan
Not many basketball fans here, found this out a while ago. R.i.p to a great
#3  January 26, 2020, 11:30:55 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
RIP Black Mamba.
#4  January 26, 2020, 11:47:22 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Dang... may he and the others involved in the accident rest in peace. :(
#5  January 27, 2020, 02:04:14 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
What really guts me is how Kobe's 13-year-old girl was also killed. Praying for the best to families afflicted.
#6  January 27, 2020, 02:55:54 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
This is extremely saddening... both father and daughter killed... RIP to an NBA great and his daughter.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#7  January 27, 2020, 03:33:53 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I wasn’t a big fan of Kobe, but this is incredibly depressing nonetheless. What’s just as sad is that most people will neglect the other victims since Kobe and his daughter literally overshadows them.

My condolences goes out to their families.
#8  January 27, 2020, 01:35:11 pm
i just heard this morning ,  pilot , kobe and his daughter. damn he just retired too.
#9  January 27, 2020, 02:40:50 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#10  January 27, 2020, 02:57:17 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
not a basketball fan, but i know him from news and excellent adventure's quotes lol, RiP all victims involved in the crash such a heartbreaking accident so early in the year.
#11  January 27, 2020, 04:15:44 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Damn... and only Lebron just passed his scoring record the other day also...
#12  January 27, 2020, 05:08:38 pm
    • Brazil
What’s just as sad is that most people will neglect the other victims since Kobe and his daughter literally overshadows them.
That always happens and there are always people like you to point that out. I wish we could just move on from that, Mr. Rogers death was more devastating to people than that of a random guy because people related so much to Mr. Rogers, he was a public person after all.
#13  January 28, 2020, 02:04:09 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
That always happens and there are always people like you to point that out. I wish we could just move on from that, Mr. Rogers death was more devastating to people than that of a random guy because people related so much to Mr. Rogers, he was a public person after all.

I would agree with you, but you can’t compare Mr. Rogers’ death to something like this. He didn’t die with 8 other people from a freak accident and only passed away due to natural causes.

While it should come to no surprise that Kobe and his daughter are getting more attention, it would still be just as respectful to mourn those who died with them even if it’s not by name. I mean for example you wouldn’t find it rather rude if say a high profile celebrity died in a plane crash alongside hundreds of other passengers was the only one acknowledged just because they were more significant of a “public person”?
#14  January 28, 2020, 03:26:32 am
  • Niigasan

I would agree with you, but you can’t compare Mr. Rogers’ death to something like this. He didn’t die with 8 other people from a freak accident and only passed away due to natural causes.

While it should come to no surprise that Kobe and his daughter are getting more attention, it would still be just as respectful to mourn those who died with them even if it’s not by name. I mean for example you wouldn’t find it rather rude if say a high profile celebrity died in a plane crash alongside hundreds of other passengers was the only one acknowledged just because they were more significant of a “public person”?

I mean that happened when aliyah died in a plane crash I think back in 2002, but I'm 50/50 on this. It's more so on the media than us.
#15  January 28, 2020, 05:03:22 am
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
One of my fav players, Man this is unreal
HIDDEN BOSS
#16  January 28, 2020, 08:25:48 am
    • Brazil
I used Mr. Rogers as an example because a lot of people strongly relate to him, even though it was probably not the best practical example.

Still, i'll expand a bit on what i said and agree with Prime SC: the media has a huge part on the whole situation.

DW

#17  January 29, 2020, 02:34:25 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Being a big fan and lover of basketball, and being a SG myself to boot, I am very saddened by this. Kobe was a guy I admired and aspired to be like on the court. He's top 5 in my all time best SGs and top 20 of greatest players ever to play.

May he and the others RIP.
#18  February 01, 2020, 12:15:39 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
:(
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#19  February 01, 2020, 08:47:29 am
damn he just retired too.

By "just" you mean in 2016, right??

2016? damn time flies. seems like it was only a year or so.

used to hate this guy , he was the reason jordan lost his last game and it was an allstar game , it was a close game jordan pulled a clutch jumper giving his team the lead by two points and supposedly the winning shot  , only a couple of seconds left kobe baited a foul on the three point lane and jermaine whatever his name is spelled o'neal for some dumb reason wanted to body kobe.  and he was the reason vladi d'vac got kicked out of the lakers too.
#20  February 15, 2020, 03:59:15 pm
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
I thought this was fake news at first when I was OMW to a birthday party. RIP to a great man