YesNoOk

Overwatch thread (Read 557598 times)

Started by DelusionTrim, June 09, 2016, 08:46:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Overwatch thread
#261  October 09, 2016, 04:38:37 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Not me. I don't even play Ranked at all and I'm PS4 only.
#262  October 09, 2016, 07:21:38 am
    • USA
#263  October 09, 2016, 02:30:00 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
I posted that yesterday... Red pls :T

Anyways, really curious to see what hacking skills she will have, perhaps increase cooldowns on the enemies or decrease their damage?
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#264  October 09, 2016, 02:32:51 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Hacking seems like a really hard skill to translate into an FPS setting.  The only that immediately springs to mind is that she may be able to remotely shut down down Torbjorn or Symettra's stuff.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
#265  October 11, 2016, 04:41:35 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
#266  October 11, 2016, 05:13:39 am
    • USA
Finally, an alt for Junkrat that isn't terrible.
#267  October 11, 2016, 05:32:03 am
Sooo the event starts on the 11th... as in tomorrow? Damn I better play this game more then, I want that Roadhog skin.

Finally, an alt for Junkrat that isn't terrible.

Hey the jester ones aren't too bad... default is better but still.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#268  October 11, 2016, 06:54:27 pm
Costumes have been leaked apparently:

http://www.overpwn.com/news/231-halloween-overwatch-patch-early-preview-new-skins

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#269  October 11, 2016, 07:08:17 pm
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Funny, I was just thinking about getting a skin for Hanzo. I think I'm gonna enjoy the zombie ass archer. Reinhardt and Roadhog's are also other must haves.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#270  October 11, 2016, 07:11:23 pm
    • USA
Outside of Mercy, Junk and Reaper's being great with Pharah and Rein's being ok the rest are really lame how did we not even get Viking Torb or Helsing McCree those were great.
#271  October 11, 2016, 07:21:08 pm
Actually come to think about it, Mei and Winston are literally the only ones that haven't gotten legendary nor an epic in these two events... damn they better be saving something good for them for Christmas :S

Outside of Mercy, Junk and Reaper's being great with Pharah and Rein's being ok the rest are really lame how did we not even get Viking Torb or Helsing McCree those were great.

Hey now, Junkenstein's monster Roadhog is awesome.

My only guess as to why McCree and Torb didn't get a costume is probably because they already got something in the summer games event... it's probably just me though.

edit: Oh nevermind Mercy had a summer games color... oh well what can we do.
#272  October 11, 2016, 07:34:13 pm
So - for PC at least - the event is live...

here is something cool though...

THE COSTUMES CAN BE BOUGHT WITH CURRENCY! Holy shit thank goodness I haven't spent much over the latest weeks... I have almost 2000 coins right now.

Legendaries are 3000 and Epics are 750.

edit: oh and every character has a victory pose too, it's called "R.I.P"
Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:39:49 pm by DelusionTrim
#273  October 11, 2016, 07:43:57 pm
    • USA
Hey now, Junkenstein's monster Roadhog is awesome.

Sure it's better then Islander but that's not exactly a high bar and it's not much better then Mako, his default(well Stitched anyway) is still way better then all the legendaries he has so far if it wasn't for Genji, McCree and Widowmaker's(not counting Noire since that's god tier and was pre-order only) legendaries I'd say Roadhog would have no competition in having the worst legendaries available. Though maybe it'll grow on me i wasn't to fond of either of Mei's legendaries before i started using them.

THE COSTUMES CAN BE BOUGHT WITH CURRENCY! Holy shit thank goodness I haven't spent much over the latest weeks... I have almost 2000 coins right now.

Legendaries are 3000 and Epics are 750

Now if they could do this with the Summer Games skins

Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:52:07 pm by Moonbeam Girard
#274  October 11, 2016, 10:08:38 pm
Man the new brawl is really fun, haven't gotten full stars yet though, it's quite hard with everything that's going on all at once (especially the final battle, god it's really hard to keep track of what's going on) but still very entertaining.
#275  October 11, 2016, 10:10:33 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Crossing my fingers for Mercy or Junkrat skins to drop. 3k is a hefty price to pay for not dropping.
#276  October 11, 2016, 11:15:38 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Mostly hopping for Mercy, Reaper, or Thriller 76 to drop, and the RIP for D.Va.

How long is it taking you guys to get into the Weekly Brawl? TheAnswer and I queued as a group and decided to just do Quick Play games after about 4 minutes of waiting.
#277  October 12, 2016, 12:06:42 am
  • The Goddess Returns
So - for PC at least - the event is live...

here is something cool though...

Legendaries are 3000 and Epics are 750.

edit: oh and every character has a victory pose too, it's called "R.I.P"

Thank god Widowmaker didn't gain a Halloween skin then or I would have went nuts after just buying her Countess Legendary yesterday...

Still good that they finally decided to make these annual costumes purchaseable with ingame currency for those who have the coin to do so. Unfortunately...I'm not anywhere near the levels that would be justifiable since I'm still within 10/60 for all my characters rather than 30-40-50/60 of those who started Overwatch when it came out. Thus, I gotta try my luck with boxes.

Hope I get Reinhardts' and Mercy's.

Can't wait to also try out the new aiming controls, I hope they help my aiming skills with Widow.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#278  October 12, 2016, 02:28:34 am
2 loot boxes in, and I already get Reaper's costume... well that was fast wasn't it :)

I think I'll just keep leveling up until the last day so I that I only spend my coins on that day rather than now, because odds are there can/will be duplicates in the long run.

Also I found out Mei at least got a PotG intro, so this is another must have to me.
#279  October 12, 2016, 02:37:39 am
    • USA
> No Panda Mei.

The fuck is even the point then.
#280  October 12, 2016, 03:15:12 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I finally tested out the new aiming controls...took awhile to get used to but my god is it so much easier to aim with McCree and Widowmaker it's not even funny.

The new scope does work wonders for Widow as well...but it's still only a small buff in the LONG line of buffs Widow needs to be even remotely viable(either tweak her bodyshot damage back to 150 or massively increase the charge rate for her sniper mode, lower the CD of both her Venom Mine and Grappling Hook by 30%-40% and either increase the DoT of the Mine or have it stun the opponent for 1 second(enough for the Widow to react or party members to kill the person effected). I'm not sure if her LMG should be buffed at all or not(as while she's a sniper, Mercy should not be able to outdamage her with her handgun...neither should D.Va out of the Mech)

Of course will pretty much get her close to OP, but I don't understand why they seem so against a sniper in gameplay...but make one in the first place
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......