YesNoOk

Super World Warriors: Global Fighters Royal (Read 41785 times)

Started by Nexus Games, June 16, 2022, 04:21:57 am
Share this topic:
Re: Super World Warriors: Global Fighters Royal
#61  December 10, 2022, 10:30:42 am
New Video
#62  December 10, 2022, 04:33:21 pm

hidden characters #3
#63  December 24, 2022, 08:16:53 am

new video
#64  December 25, 2022, 04:22:46 am
hello everyone I know everyone here are not really into this project since no one comments, I just want to say that the next video will be the last hidden characters video before I make the intro and some character's endings then I will release the game. have holidays everyone!
#65  December 25, 2022, 08:03:06 am
    • USA
I'll jump in and say that while I'm not really the sorts that is ever interested in full game projects, and I don't have nearly as much free time as I used to have, your work actually does look impressive.  The sprite work is particularly impressive, and you should probably expect to see some of it getting yoinked.  But other than that, I have no dog in the fight, and probably a lot of others are the same.  No one is going to post a comment saying "Wow!  That Terry/Mai/Michael looks great!  Can't wait to steal the sprites for a POTS conversion!" because uhh...lol.

Anyways.  Hope you have a nice holiday.
#66  December 25, 2022, 08:49:42 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
The forum's not as active as it used to be. I'd say you'd get more visibility somewhere like YouTube, but you're already there too.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.