YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 746116 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#161  January 11, 2021, 12:46:32 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Is not a matterof liking Maximum Impact(everyone has a game to like), is just the guy being plain stupid and homophobic.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#162  January 11, 2021, 02:20:17 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Ash always had a smug look and an impossible trial set that makes you want to rain down vengence on his existence.

On that note, I can't even use that guy right without dropping combos during MAX because of his command moves and the ABCD stuff.  Why was he made to be impossible for us casual hands?

Ash was designed from the ground up to be hated, from his smug flamboyant mannerisms to his animations where it seems he's not even trying to fight seriously.

I'm starting to think there is a trend with every KOF entry that has at least one obscure Fatal Fury rep added and then they go back to limbo until further notice.

Which means it's Micheal Max's time to save the world!

I'm betting on Sokaku personally, he'd fit in perfectly with all the dead/lost souls stuff.
#163  January 11, 2021, 02:57:13 pm
    • Brazil
#164  January 11, 2021, 02:58:01 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Nice 3 count bount cameos

Also a better look on how everything look during gameplay
Michael Max is also a bg character on the beach stage
OK .... I want to see Bubble Bobble inspired stage as a potential DLC.

SNK "fans":

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
OK....... this is my new saved pic

Regardless of criticisms against the art style, I think we can all agree Benimaru continues to be stylin'

Even at this angle he's amazing
Sure he does, but as far outfit color goes, I wished it was golden shade and white highlights. From the trailer I saw they going with Retro but modern look, Kyo is fine in both concept and render but I wish they kept a new color scheme for Benimaru.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#165  January 11, 2021, 03:49:10 pm
  • SNK is life
(wow, this thread is a shit show)

I like how KOF XV looks, my body is ready for the hype train in weeks to come. KOF MI2 kicks ass.
#166  January 11, 2021, 04:14:27 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Just two things i want to see in KOF XV
- Change in gameplay mechanic compared to XIV, which in this one i didn't like at all (specially that Rush Combo thing).
- New skills for the characters. I saw in this trailer that Mai have a new NeoMax, Shun'ei aswell. But the rest (K', Leona and Beni) except Kyo that doesn't show that much are exactly the same as in XIV.

For the trailer, i really like Kyo's new outfit. Reminds me of how he pretended to look in KOF '99 (his "EVO Kyo" appearance) and it's way better than the crap look in XIV. The graphics looks ok. But my fear for sure is that SNK won't change something in the gameplay mechanic. Well, let's see if they did something new about that along the news that will come during this week.
Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 04:18:34 pm by 【MFG】gui0007
#167  January 11, 2021, 06:20:25 pm
wtf is wrong with you
He liked Maximum Impact, his opinion is irrelevant nonsense.
Excuse me, I like MI and I'm not saying homophobic nonsense.

Is not a matterof liking Maximum Impact(everyone has a game to like), is just the guy being plain stupid and homophobic.

I'm just taking a jab after he said the same thing about me. No offense to MI, it was okay (and even if I didn't like it, it wouldn't invalidate your opinion).

except Kyo that doesn't show that much
Kyo's is the single punch from '00 or '01, dunno if it will have anything else before or after that punch. But I'm glad they're moving away from the dumb generic "point finger or fist, giant wall of flame" that he's been getting as his ultimate for a few games.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 06:27:45 pm by Byakko
#168  January 11, 2021, 08:48:25 pm
    • Chile
They should have aged Kyo up to his early thirties. Maybe taking the mant of the heir of the Kusanagi Clan, with some traditional clothes - albeit with some modern touches here and there, idk. Or set the KOF in another timeline with younger versions, or whatever.

Athena is the worst offender. I liked what they did with Sakura in SF5 (maybe a bit older, but at least she is not the eternal schoolgirl). I don't know why they can't age her, it's like they don't have any ideas and take 0 risk in these characters.
#169  January 11, 2021, 10:07:13 pm
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/bn6ymdvllj9lf/Mugen_Stages
Athena is the worst offender. I liked what they did with Sakura in SF5 (maybe a bit older, but at least she is not the eternal schoolgirl). I don't know why they can't age her, it's like they don't have any ideas and take 0 risk in these characters.

I agree with you. Yuri Sakazaki enter this team too. Younger at each version.
Capcom did a good job with Sakura.
#170  January 11, 2021, 10:11:35 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
I hear people talk about Michael Max. Sure, it would be interesting to see them re-imagine the character. I would not mind Rick Strowd or Axel Hawk either. SNK got a lot of boxers after all.

However, if there were any a out of left-field character they could add it would be someone like Temjin lol.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#171  January 12, 2021, 01:01:18 am
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
I'd love Richard Myer or Bob Wilson, but it would be nice to see characters like Michael Max and Temjin return... As long as it's not Wang Koh-San. :P

Again, it would be nice to start aging the characters too... imagine how beefy Shingo would be and taking his own new techniques into a KOF. Also, Yuri needs to age, not regress... or we'll be fighting a toddler at some point! XD
#172  January 12, 2021, 01:09:33 am
    • USA
I kinda wanna see Yuri all the way as an old master if they ever make like a third Fu’un game or even Garou 2. I agree she does NOT need to regress further. (She would have made a great assist trophy in Ultimate, by the way)

Also, Ash is a Hate Sink? Never knew that. He seems to have become less of a hate sink as it went on. Sokaku’s actually a pretty good suggestion for obscure comebacks, but I’m also betting on at least one World Heroes character to tie into the lost souls thing, given we had one in SNK Heroines (perhaps it’s Jeanne again, maybe not). I like how they acknowledge 3 Count Bout, and I feel like even more franchises could get stage representation; such as Burning Fight and King of the Monsters.
#173  January 12, 2021, 04:24:14 am
Much better debut trailer than XIV, even if that was a bar so low you could walk over it.

Excited to see who'll they'll add in this game. :)

lui

#174  January 12, 2021, 04:41:17 am
    • USA
They got big bouncy titties in the game with no issue.

KOF XV is an instant buy in my book.
#175  January 12, 2021, 04:48:36 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

Dammit Lui lmao

Mai's still need to be fixed... they're oddly triangular. Imo anyways, and kinda saggy.

lui

#176  January 12, 2021, 05:04:42 am
    • USA
#177  January 12, 2021, 05:05:41 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
#178  January 12, 2021, 05:20:04 am
  • Every journey has it's final day, don't rush.
    • USA
I hear people talk about Michael Max. Sure, it would be interesting to see them re-imagine the character. I would not mind Rick Strowd or Axel Hawk either. SNK got a lot of boxers after all.

However, if there were any a out of left-field character they could add it would be someone like Temjin lol.

Since were talking about Michael Max here, When I played Fatal Fury 1 for the first time on PSP via Snk Arcade Classics Vol. 1, his theme song was the most nostalgic for me and I was really suprised that his theme made it to Smash Ultimate.

On the topic of Art of Fighting characters, there are many characters that I wanna see comeback. I personally would like to see Jack Turner, John Crawley and Mickey Rogers return.

#179  January 12, 2021, 09:08:53 am

Dammit Lui lmao

Mai's still need to be fixed... they're oddly triangular. Imo anyways, and kinda saggy.

Hey man I never said they were *perfect*, they're there and that's what I like >:]

Shut up before I throw you in the trash lmfao

Haha, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Anyhow, glad that this teaser got uploaded and the way I see it, it looks more cleaner. Sure, the chars are back from the previous KOF tournament. I wish for my characters like Shingo, Adelheid and the underrated one, Jin Fu-ha from Art of Fighting 3. He made a cameo in KOF XII.
#180  January 12, 2021, 11:40:14 pm
    • USA
Someone made a video about the possibility of The Red Dragon from 3 Count Bout possibly being introduced to the series here;

Whether this is to be a one-and-done deal like other obscure comebacks in the series (RIP to Hwa Jai, Richard Meyer, Silber, and the like, I guess) or if he’s here to stay as a semi-recurring character like the likes of Raiden is unclear. I wonder if we will ever get a Street Smart character returning again (even as a cameo)?
Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:44:06 pm by Miru962