KoF XV (Read 747029 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#181  January 13, 2021, 12:47:35 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Well, this someone is smelling coccaine.

lui

#182  January 13, 2021, 03:35:17 am
    • USA
Haha, good riddance to bad rubbish.

shut the fuck up Gtaguy. stay quiet and stop trying to one-up me in any area im in, both here and in discord.

you will never be apart of the joke. you are the joke.
#183  January 13, 2021, 04:39:19 am
    • USA
    • https://jthesaltyy.wixsite.com/jthesaltyymugen
If there was anything gameplay wise I would want to see in KOF XV, I would personally like the game itself to not  have so much emphasis on rushdown. I know KOF as a series uses rushdown as it’s main form of gameplay style but at least a little variety would be nice, since in KOF 14 everyone had one strategy and that was hyper hopping towards you then performing a lot of block strings in the corner. I’m not saying the rushdown should be completely gone, but I would like to see the rushdown not be so heavily emphasized, and a little variety between character archetypes would be better for the gameplay overall.

also I want a Rugal reveal but I’d have to look at another shitty shun ei design and 100000 other Mai outfits first but I can wait.
#184  January 13, 2021, 05:17:11 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#185  January 13, 2021, 06:51:14 am
    • Mexico
So Mui Mui and Love Heart are a no-go because of rights issues this time, right?
#186  January 13, 2021, 06:58:38 am
    • USA
So Mui Mui and Love Heart are a no-go because of rights issues this time, right?

I think SNK got to keep Mui Mui, but Highlights (who bought Love Heart and probably the rest of the pachinko stuff that isn’t Mui Mui) closed in 2019, leaving her in a legal limbo as an orphan work. I kinda expect Jeanne to replace her at this point.
#187  January 13, 2021, 09:01:16 am
Haha, good riddance to bad rubbish.

shut the fuck up Gtaguy. stay quiet and stop trying to one-up me in any area im in, both here and in discord.

you will never be apart of the joke. you are the joke.

Objection, you are the joke. You get no help from me anymore.

Anyway, back to the topic. It's obvious that K9999 and some other fighters might be left the dust. I'm surely I'll go for any character that will redesign and good enough for the new KOF game. I'll go for Jin, so he'll be #1 wanted character.

As to be expecting, there will be a SNK final boss syndrome and cheap as hell as I've and some of you encountered. Either a return robot version of Rugal, some demon from other space in MI2 or the last game.
Also, bring out the Metal Slug tank bonus game or some all stars SNK as guest fighters.
#188  January 13, 2021, 09:06:02 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
It's obvious that K9999 and some other fighters might be left the dust.

K9999 getting left in the dust isn't just likely, it's guaranteed. I'll shit bricks if he pops up in this game. Nameless is more likely and he's not even canon.

Also Lui ain't no joke, he cool. Take whatever beef you've got with him somewhere private, publicly being passive aggressive towards someone is just scummy and straight up stupid lmao
#189  January 14, 2021, 02:33:58 am
    • USA

Why is the SNK fandom so ridiculously speculative? Raiden has been a semi-recurring character in the series, unlike Red Dragon who would be making his debut.
#190  January 14, 2021, 02:37:18 am
    • USA
Hype I guess? People wanna get excited.
#191  January 14, 2021, 03:11:41 am
    • Argentina
Trailer of Shuen'ei
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#192  January 14, 2021, 03:26:05 am
So... Weekly trailer for each character ?
Also edgy teen calling his enemy "you're such a child" because of course. At least he's going easy on the angst now.
They went real hard on those leather and wool etc. textures, uh.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 03:35:50 am by Byakko
#193  January 14, 2021, 03:29:02 am
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Quite possibly. Looks rather nice in motion from what I can see, but I REALLY need to stop looking at the comments. Yikes...
#194  January 14, 2021, 03:39:11 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Does anyone in the editing department know how to do combos because this showcase of normals and specials at a fraction of a second each ain't working for me.
#195  January 14, 2021, 04:33:10 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#196  January 14, 2021, 04:49:28 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Hopefully they won't show just one character each week, otherwise they'll only finish showing all characters next year.
#197  January 14, 2021, 05:02:43 am
    • USA
Fingers crossed the roster's size can match XIV's. Maybe not 1:1 but close enough.
#198  January 14, 2021, 05:33:48 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
I have a strong feeling it will come to PS4 and PC version with a PS5 soon after (Because of COVID an arcade version is less likely). As for the roster, I think they will start with the regulars first and then the returning characters that hasn't been in KOF for a while, and brand new characters.
Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 05:39:39 am by videoman
#199  January 14, 2021, 10:59:36 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Glad to finally see something close to actual gameplya.
But they got crazy with jumpcuts.
Feel like they try to hide some possible bad looking stuff.

Beside of that.
I feel like KYO and SHUN EI's models are pretty OK to me.
I just don't like the actual design of Shun Ei. (personal taste)

I wish some more news will come in the future weeks...
I don't want to expect anymore, I will just wait and see if they can improve in various points. :mhmm:
#200  January 14, 2021, 01:11:36 pm
Glad to finally see something close to actual gameplya.
But they got crazy with jumpcuts.
Feel like they try to hide some possible bad looking stuff.
Every single fighting game trailer is cut like that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.