YesNoOk

[OHMSBY Thread]: Waddle Dee Updated (02/14/24) (Read 4918984 times)

Started by OHMSBY, August 09, 2020, 05:26:17 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which Ganondorf would you Prefer?

Ocarina of Time
23 (56.1%)
Tears of the Kingdom
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 21, 2023, 06:22:52 am

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Akame Released + 4 EXA Updates (10/17/22)
#1121  October 21, 2022, 10:06:28 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
Also how what was the development of Akame like since she is technically your first edit of a custom mugen character(That I'm aware of)?

Their first mugen custom character edit was actually Charlotte (originally made by MRCLMNDKS)

Scratch that, it was Kirby. (from D4Kirby by Seku)
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 01:28:20 pm by Vocalnoid
#1122  October 22, 2022, 02:14:47 pm
    • USA
Also how what was the development of Akame like since she is technically your first edit of a custom mugen character(That I'm aware of)?

Their first mugen custom character edit was actually Charlotte (originally made by MRCLMNDKS)

Scratch that, it was Kirby. (from D4Kirby by Seku)

Thanks dude, I felt that OHMSBY did do a couple of custom character edits before but this but It didn't come to mind at the time.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#1123  October 23, 2022, 01:58:23 am
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
If you are planning to do Male Byleth as an EX variant is there a possibility for Myrtha being an EX variant of Pyra later down the road?
#1124  October 23, 2022, 02:14:46 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
If you are planning to do Male Byleth as an EX variant is there a possibility for Myrtha being an EX variant of Pyra later down the road?

Honestly, I feel like if OHMSBY were to do Mythra at some point in the future, she kind of has enough to stand out enough as her own character rather than being an EX variant of Pyra.
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
#1125  October 25, 2022, 05:38:03 pm
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
Hey OHMSBY, how’re ya doing?

I was curious, would you make any of the really complicated Smash characters? Like Steve or Cloud with their building and limit break respectively?

Also would love Sonic or Sora. XD
#1126  October 28, 2022, 01:05:26 am
    • USA
I found a visual issue with Taiga (normal).  Sprite group #5060 in her .SFF file doesn't share the same palette group with her default and instead has a different one.  Meaning if she gets put into the trip animation state while using any other palette of hers, it switches to default palette due to the sprite group not matching that of palette group #1 (similar issue with Adachi and his astral win pose previously)
Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 01:14:06 am by Brony2.4ever
#1127  October 29, 2022, 04:22:37 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
#1128  October 29, 2022, 04:14:58 pm
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
I have just noticed in about 95% of the situations I've seen, Akame's Muramase follow-up completely misses Kirby.
#1129  October 31, 2022, 03:29:04 am
    • USA
After doing some testing on my end, The move has been working as it should on Kirby.

Are you sure that Akame isn't trying to hit Kirby while he's using a reversal (Final Cutter and Ultra Sword for example) or while Kirby is auto guarding (Stone)?
#1130  November 02, 2022, 06:36:21 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 05:59:12 am by Uzuki Shimamura
#1131  November 03, 2022, 05:13:46 am
    • USA
Fixed.
#1132  November 03, 2022, 08:03:11 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
Hey, since you've made a KOF character before with Iori Yagami's Million Arthur sprites, what about using sprites from KOF 12/13 for future characters?...if you feel like you could give them justice (and considering the state of KOF Mugen currently, I don't see that they might care)
#1133  November 09, 2022, 09:45:57 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
I have what probably might be a rather odd question, but what values specifically would I have to modify to change the position of the Burst Icons? They sometimes overlap with lifebars.
#1134  November 10, 2022, 04:01:24 am
    • USA
Hey, since you've made a KOF character before with Iori Yagami's Million Arthur sprites, what about using sprites from KOF 12/13 for future characters?...if you feel like you could give them justice (and considering the state of KOF Mugen currently, I don't see that they might care)

I'm not going to rule it out... But man, Iori with his MAAB sprites would look really out of place next to the KOF XIII cast.

I have what probably might be a rather odd question, but what values specifically would I have to modify to change the position of the Burst Icons? They sometimes overlap with lifebars.

Go into BurstHUD.cns and replace every instance of 12 and 45 (X and Y values respectively) with the numbers of your choosing. BurstHUD.cns is exactly the same throughout all of my characters, so once you are done with editing one of them you can just copy and paste that one into all of the other character folders.
#1135  November 14, 2022, 04:02:56 am
    • Japan

Go into BurstHUD.cns and replace every instance of 12 and 45 (X and Y values respectively) with the numbers of your choosing. BurstHUD.cns is exactly the same throughout all of my characters, so once you are done with editing one of them you can just copy and paste that one into all of the other character folders.

Thank you! I have one more little question, is there a way to remove the AI from your characters? Even using AI cheat off and setting the difficulty to Easy 1, they just instantly annihilate me. They just are too difficult for me at the moment. Are there values I can change that can disable the AI or even tweak it? Thanks and sorry for the questions.
#1136  November 14, 2022, 06:54:53 am
    • USA
Go into the CMD and delete everything below the line that says ";AI" and delete every instance of "triggerall = !AIlevel" to revert them back to using the Default AI.

If you want them to just turtle and not attack at all, you can skip the deletion of "triggerall = !AIlevel"
#1137  November 14, 2022, 07:16:34 am
    • Japan
Go into the CMD and delete everything below the line that says ";AI" and delete every instance of "triggerall = !AIlevel" to revert them back to using the Default AI.

If you want them to just turtle and not attack at all, you can skip the deletion of "triggerall = !AIlevel"

Thanks so much! I'll probably revert to your AI when i get a bit better.
#1138  November 14, 2022, 10:49:01 am
    • USA
Hey OHMSBY, Uzuki Shimamura made a voice patch for Ragna that swaps out his voice for Gintoki Sakata's because for both wise guys are voiced by the legendary Tomokazu Sugita.

https://youtu.be/BysSaFyw3qQ

This would be a interesting addiction to your "Extras" section of your website.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#1139  November 14, 2022, 12:06:06 pm
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Hey OHMSBY, Uzuki Shimamura made a voice patch for Ragna that swaps out his voice for Gintoki Sakata's because for both wise guys are voiced by the legendary Tomokazu Sugita.

https://youtu.be/BysSaFyw3qQ

This would be a interesting addiction to your "Extras" section of your website.

I already posted it on this thread weeks ago.

Here's my post:
I've made a new voice patch, it's Gintoki Sakata voice for your Ragna.

I changed some of his clips (Intro, battle, etc.), but I left unchanged on others because of JP VA reference.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/BysSaFyw3qQ[/youtube]

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uscfI0cS4Q7Q48gxq7zyOVBGQt6OZqrs/view

And OHMSBY told me:
Once I find the time to do so, I'm really gonna need to update the extras section of my site with all the voice patches that have been released overtime like this one.

So, he'll add more voice patches to "Extras" section in the future. (including mine, Walruso's Merkava JP patch, etc.)
Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 03:08:49 pm by Uzuki Shimamura
#1140  November 14, 2022, 05:31:45 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
@Azul Crescent

Thanks so much! I'll probably revert to your AI when i get a bit better.

Or alternatively you can use this method that Vocalnoid mentioned a few pages back to tone down the AI:
I forgot to mention that each instance of "Triggerall = !ailevel" needs to be deleted in the cmd along with everything below the "AI" line to allow the default AI to make inputs. Mugen's default AI tends to turtle a lot while Ikemen's default AI just constantly makes random inputs, which actually puts up more of a fight because of it. So if you're looking to get the most milage out of Characters that don't use custom AI, then I suggest using Ikemen.

Alternatively, where it says
Code:
triggerall = AIlevel && numenemy
in the ;AI section in the .cmd file, insert this code --> "triggerall = random <= 30" under it.

like this
Code:
triggerall = AIlevel && numenemy
triggerall = random <= 30
input this for every move that has the ai and numenemy code and then you'll have a easier custom AI.

One minor note is that setting the random triggerall value at a bigger number means stronger AI, (EX: <= 60)
and a smaller number means weaker AI (EX: <= 15)

Hope this helps for everyone.