YesNoOk

The CS Discussion Thread (Read 1916912 times)

Started by Froz, August 14, 2013, 06:40:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: The CS Discussion Thread
#1661  July 05, 2020, 08:19:34 pm
    • USA

Pretty generic, (normal pal of course)

Yeah, it is the normal pal, but i wanted to give it more CvS Esque colors, and overall make a good default palette for the cs.

Yes! I checked Cham Cham since I'm not familliar with this version of her and her exact color scheme in the original game.
(Beside the green-yellow theme)

and yes, it's pretty good result for a CVS like color!

Also, about your CS method, only FF3 can do it, right?
FF studio seems not to have all the needed features, right?

Yeah, i believe Fighter Factory 3, and Ultimate has the remap tool, and the others i mentioned
#1662  July 05, 2020, 08:53:04 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#1663  July 05, 2020, 09:59:58 pm
    • USA
#1664  July 05, 2020, 10:36:57 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Hey you basically use the same method as me XD
I use FF Studio, its remmap pen has more slots, so you can do two sections at once sometimes.

#1665  July 05, 2020, 10:44:36 pm
    • USA
I use FF Studio, its remmap pen has more slots, so you can do two sections at once sometimes.

I know FF Studio/Ultimate has more slots, but for some reason I can't easily access the color picker tool (have to do alt + 4 instead of clicking the button since for some reason the remap tool is right on the color picker tool), which is a helpful tool for me.
#1666  July 06, 2020, 12:45:23 am
  • A.K.A. NED

Some small tutorial about how to do it would be very helpful.
FF3 seems more user friendly to find this feature.

Good to know this is possible with FFS
#1667  July 06, 2020, 03:37:02 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
#1668  July 06, 2020, 05:42:01 am
    • USA
So im come across an issue. These 2 things, have sprites that used a separate palette for Cham Cham. I wonder how do I go with it? do I add these palettes into the cs? Leave them be, or make them as separate palettes that switches to those palettes when these particular moves are used?

(the transformation frames have a orangeish glow)

(her entire palette changes into these kinda weird but cool neon colors)

I want your guys advice on this, so i know what to do in the future for the Cham-Cham CS
#1669  July 06, 2020, 05:49:30 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Is it something she does in moves?

#1670  July 06, 2020, 06:23:28 pm
    • USA
#1671  July 06, 2020, 06:28:44 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
So im come across an issue. These 2 things, have sprites that used a separate palette for Cham Cham. I wonder how do I go with it? do I add these palettes into the cs? Leave them be, or make them as separate palettes that switches to those palettes when these particular moves are used?

It would be nice to have the option into a single palette but I think things can be done about the transition frames.
These... I mean, doing things thru coding faithlly would require ShadowLady level of compromise hahaha. If you can, please add them into a palette.
It is!

Btw, nice tip about FF Studio.
#1672  July 06, 2020, 06:36:07 pm
    • USA

It would be nice to have the option into a single palette but I think things can be done about the transition frames.
These... I mean, doing things thru coding faithlly would require ShadowLady level of compromise hahaha. If you can, please add them into a palette.
It is!

Btw, nice tip about FF Studio.

alright. I can make a palette for the neon looking colors, though i can make more palettes for different neon colors like that in the future  :mellow:
#1673  July 07, 2020, 04:46:08 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Not a project at the moment, but i wanted to see what people would think of a Cham Cham CS?

Find a spot on her upper tights where its easy to do aditional separation , so her legs are split in two and she she can have palettes where she 's wearing spats/shorts
#1674  July 08, 2020, 03:01:50 am
    • USA
Not a project at the moment, but i wanted to see what people would think of a Cham Cham CS?

Find a spot on her upper tights where its easy to do aditional separation , so her legs are split in two and she she can have palettes where she 's wearing spats/shorts

I am thinking about that, but right now, i dont want it to be too complicated at the moment. Ill think about adding it in after im done with everything else, and if people are interested in that
#1675  July 10, 2020, 03:48:39 am
    • USA
Paku Paku (Tam Tam as a monkey), Cham Cham's pet monkey, fully csed, and given actual eyes instead of black dots. He is added to the Cham Cham cs, so you can have a different looking Paku Paku alongside a different looking cham cham

What the default Paku Paku will look (tell me if i should change it)
#1676  July 10, 2020, 01:56:13 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Good to see you go into details!
#1677  July 11, 2020, 03:23:09 am
    • USA
The skull, seen in an attack of Paku Paku (which he is a part of cham chams attacks i believe XD), fully csed

part of the default palette

if i should make a dedicated thread for the Cham Cham CS, let me know
#1678  July 12, 2020, 09:31:11 am
    • USA

a certain basketball player/karateka people might know of

(note, this isn't meaning im doing a new cs. this is just to see if people are interested)
#1679  July 12, 2020, 09:56:46 am
  • A.K.A. NED

(note, this isn't meaning im doing a new cs. this is just to see if people are interested)

Great work!
I'm interested, particularly because as you obviously know as well, The rest of the team have received a great work from Dampir.
Perhaps it can help giving him a more new visual style.

I'm not sure it should have so many separations.
Unless you REALLY feel motivated to make it!

I know, I sometime feel bvery lazy to give characters palettes when they have too many colors.
(Even if it's alway great to have a lot of possibilities)

Other possible characters in your mind for the future ?
#1680  July 12, 2020, 05:55:52 pm
    • USA

Great work!
I'm interested, particularly because as you obviously know as well, The rest of the team have received a great work from Dampir.
Perhaps it can help giving him a more new visual style.

I'm not sure it should have so many separations.
Unless you REALLY feel motivated to make it!

I know, I sometime feel bvery lazy to give characters palettes when they have too many colors.
(Even if it's alway great to have a lot of possibilities)

Other possible characters in your mind for the future ?

In the future, I want Lucky to have a more complicated separation, as it's actually pretty easy to do his separations unlike for Genjuro which will take a little bit of time, and 2, he shares a lot of colors with everything (only 15 colors in his sprites!), so this will help make WAY better palettes. It would be cool to see a Lucky Glauber made by Dampir or another cvs creator. In the meantime, this will be like a side thing to Cham Cham, something ill only work on if im getting bored. im in the middle of making a few palettes for Lucky, that i think everyone will like. As far as other projects go, I am not sure,