YesNoOk

Fighter Factory Ultimate Released (Read 175616 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, June 23, 2009, 05:25:23 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory Ultimate Released
#201  June 29, 2009, 05:02:27 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I must be missing the obvious, but ... what's the problem ?
#202  June 29, 2009, 05:09:16 pm
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Current Status: N/A
#203  June 29, 2009, 08:54:39 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
am i the only one who experience choppy behaviour of pexel editor, trying to edit a single sprite is a nightmare at the current state, it's hellishly choppy, painting single line seems almost impossible... also when you click on a pixel (having selected pencil tool) it won't do anything, the only way to use the pencil it to click and drag the cursor which is pointles when you only want to edit one single pixel...
don't use the program for pixelwork, you're better off with even paint . . . not my intention to offend the guys at VT
#204  June 29, 2009, 08:55:45 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Could you please upload an updated version of FFU each time you update it (while still keeping the updater process for those who already have it, of course) ?

This makes no senese in making updates alone...

don't use the program for pixelwork, you're better off with even paint . . . not my intention to offend the guys at VT

no, its okay. The sprite edition tools are just for quick retouches, wasn't our idea to make a paint-like tool.

When I tried looking at Ageha's cns file,the constants screen didn't show up except for the buttons.

Where I can download this char to see what happens?
#205  June 29, 2009, 08:58:59 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Could you please upload an updated version of FFU each time you update it (while still keeping the updater process for those who already have it, of course) ?

This makes no senese in making updates alone...

He means that he cant use the auto updater and needs a full updated version to test at home ( where he doesnt have internet)
Ele não tem internet em casa, e para testar vai ter que ir fazendo download das versões novas inteiras em vez do auto updater.
#206  June 29, 2009, 11:41:11 pm
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Current Status: N/A
#207  June 30, 2009, 03:51:08 pm
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
Damn, the english lang file is so messed up comparing to the last version that I have like to translate it again. :S

And why there's no this part there anyway:

Software updates from VirtuallTek
Press the button "Check" to check the availability of updates for the VirtuallTek's products
To exit, press the "Exit"
Check
Exit
Product:
Updates:
Name
Level
Description
Update
File:
Total:
The updates were installed successfully!
The computer is not connected to the Internet or the server update is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.
There are no updates for VirtuallTek's products installed !
Language of program:
You have no product VirtuallTek installed.
There was an error downloading the files.
?

We translated it in the other thread. O Illusionista said to update the file "that has been released" with it and I don't even see that piece of text in the released english file. What's up with that?
#208  June 30, 2009, 06:10:14 pm
in the throw creator use a transparency layer would be usefull

#209  June 30, 2009, 08:06:16 pm
Damn, the english lang file is so messed up comparing to the last version that I have like to translate it again. :S

And why there's no this part there anyway:

Software updates from VirtuallTek
Press the button "Check" to check the availability of updates for the VirtuallTek's products
To exit, press the "Exit"
Check
Exit
Product:
Updates:
Name
Level
Description
Update
File:
Total:
The updates were installed successfully!
The computer is not connected to the Internet or the server update is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.
There are no updates for VirtuallTek's products installed !
Language of program:
You have no product VirtuallTek installed.
There was an error downloading the files.
?

We translated it in the other thread. O Illusionista said to update the file "that has been released" with it and I don't even see that piece of text in the released english file. What's up with that?
I thought the same thing. Apparently the Updater has its own LNG file and if you check that folder you'll find the English and Portugese text files are there. Guess there needs to be a separate update for the Updater to useother language files as well.
#210  June 30, 2009, 11:31:34 pm
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • http://www.mediafire.com/?qt39a5kvdd0a5,sf1v19c639n01,e3ctsei5sid20,5i0jjcjri7zvl,g2led8bz1uj54,47gwixx3kw399,ytydyqlxfd7b4
Well after reading some more information about the new Fighter Factory Ultimate and its updates, it looks like its now safe for me to install and use it.

One quick question though. Would it be better to install it while Fighter Factory is already installed or a complete clean install? ???
Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 12:01:04 am by Reza
#211  June 30, 2009, 11:55:11 pm
  • DAT SAX
Just do a clean install, it doesn't matter if FFC is already installed or not. Just whatever you do, do NOT overwrite old FF's files.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#212  July 01, 2009, 12:02:33 am
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • http://www.mediafire.com/?qt39a5kvdd0a5,sf1v19c639n01,e3ctsei5sid20,5i0jjcjri7zvl,g2led8bz1uj54,47gwixx3kw399,ytydyqlxfd7b4
#213  July 01, 2009, 12:45:29 am
    • USA
my suggestion is to call the default folder where the program gets installed as "fighter factory ultimate" instead of "fighter factory", so the people wont overwrite without notice it.

Im using both at the same time right now

am i the only one who experience choppy behaviour of pexel editor, trying to edit a single sprite is a nightmare at the current state, it's hellishly choppy, painting single line seems almost impossible... also when you click on a pixel (having selected pencil tool) it won't do anything, the only way to use the pencil it to click and drag the cursor which is pointles when you only want to edit one single pixel...

yeah, I never used FF since It fucked up my edits on a zero sprite sheet once (I was making a omega zero edit).
I dont even know why this thing is yet on FF :P
#214  July 01, 2009, 03:43:24 am
  • hecc
Question:Is there a portable version of this avable?
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#215  July 01, 2009, 03:46:27 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
#216  July 01, 2009, 04:24:12 am
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
Alrighty then so i tested FFU out and its okay. The user interface is a bit confusing and things are more sorted out. I tested my Cyclops in FFU and afterward in FFC then THIS happened...

I get some weird error i never seen before.

Then my palettes appear on the left side but not the right and my character doesn't load.

I even replaced all my palettes and def files and its the same thing.

What the hell is up with that i thought this was an upgraded version, well i guess not.
#217  July 01, 2009, 06:56:40 am
  • DAT SAX
...don't tell me you installed FFU in the same directory as FFC.

My MUGEN shit:
#218  July 01, 2009, 07:10:06 am
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
...don't tell me you installed FFU in the same directory as FFC.

Nope i installed into the VirtuallTek and just renamed the install path to Fighter Factory Ultimate.

Example: C:\Program Files\VirtuallTek\Fighter Factory Ultimate

#219  July 01, 2009, 09:17:34 am
  • DAT SAX
oh that's a bug then

:omg: more bugs more problems

Reza, you ought to sign up on the Virtualltek website and post your bug in the bugtrack section so things get sorted out quicker.

My MUGEN shit:
Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 09:57:56 am by ~*Ishida-Uryuu*~
#220  July 01, 2009, 06:55:17 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
thats because you used spaces mayhaps? my comp doesnt like spaces in its directories, also i installed it into a completely different path instead of the normal VT path, i named it virtualtek2, so the program wouldnt share files
also note that there is no shortcut, you have to make one, least i had to
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan