YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2141346 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4141  May 22, 2020, 11:11:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
10m campaign on the 27th with Summer 1 Servants Tammy, Kiyo, Mo, and Yuri Pirates.

7 Animation updates also being released with Alexander, Iskandar, Meltryllis, Berserkerlot, Illya, Lu Bu, and Tama Cat.
#4142  May 22, 2020, 01:26:20 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I wouldn't mind another Mo-chan for an NP4 but I'll stay out of this and wait for Skadi.

Not long now.
#4143  May 23, 2020, 03:25:11 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
It's tempting to roll for Surfer Mo, but I'm dead set on saving what I can for the upcoming GUDA event....
#4144  May 23, 2020, 04:43:19 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was actually planning on skipping the Kogetsukan event, but decided to take some time to read it and I'm already hooked. The new chapters can't come out any sooner...

My current theory is leaning towards Harriet being the killer. Holmes at the beginning of the story warned us that we can't take looks at face value and the swerve the story is trying to throw us right now is the actual relationship between Eva (Raikou) and Harriet (Euryale). We just assume Eva is the mother while Juliet and Harriet are the sisters because it's Stheno and Euryale, but the recent chapter has heavily hinted that Eva is actually the daughter and Harriet is the mother due to Juliet scoffing at our remarks that even though they're twins they look nothing alike (under the assumption that her and Harriet are sisters) and that Eva was saying the word "mother" in third person.
Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 04:48:22 pm by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4145  May 23, 2020, 05:31:17 pm
i've got two guesses , yan qing or euryale.

1st yan qing , the deaths are "too sloppy" as he puts it , and he could've just made it look like that so nobody would suspect him. plus he did admit that he can move fast and if so he could've seen people moving in and out of the manor , and for some guy who's job is to guard people he's doing pretty lousy job. though i don't have anything about his motivations and if he has a grudge on useless lancer then why would he kill bedi ?

2nd euryale , i can think two reason why she is the culprit , one and probably simplest is to kill the men of the opposite family making her brother to be the head of both families and probably to protect her sister into marrying a douche.

another reason is that her main target is her sister , the jealous evil twin troupe. plus he could easily manipulate her younger brother , doesn't need for her to be married.
and she could've easily killed mordred seeing she has a broken arm and actually attracted to her could've easily lure and seduce her out and pushed her off a cliff.
Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 05:55:56 pm by 地獄の花
#4146  May 24, 2020, 01:05:01 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#4147  May 24, 2020, 01:09:17 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
i've got two guesses , yan qing or euryale.

1st yan qing , the deaths are "too sloppy" as he puts it , and he could've just made it look like that so nobody would suspect him. plus he did admit that he can move fast and if so he could've seen people moving in and out of the manor , and for some guy who's job is to guard people he's doing pretty lousy job. though i don't have anything about his motivations and if he has a grudge on useless lancer then why would he kill bedi ?

2nd euryale , i can think two reason why she is the culprit , one and probably simplest is to kill the men of the opposite family making her brother to be the head of both families and probably to protect her sister into marrying a douche.

another reason is that her main target is her sister , the jealous evil twin troupe. plus he could easily manipulate her younger brother , doesn't need for her to be married.
and she could've easily killed mordred seeing she has a broken arm and actually attracted to her could've easily lure and seduce her out and pushed her off a cliff.

It can't be Wu (Yang Qing) as it was already established within the story. If you haven't realized, the titles for the chapters are a reference to Ronald Knox's "Ten Commandments of Detective Fiction" where it basically details the ground rules for writing a murder mystery in which Kogetsukan is one of them. "No strange foreigners must figure into the story" is one of those rules, as it's referencing that Easterners are usually attributed to having supernatural and otherworldly powers within fiction (in this case Wu being so fast that he can essentially make duplicates of himself).

Also if assuming what Chris (Bedivere) wrote before his death is actually the word “mom” then the remaining suspects would be Eva/Harriet, Ann (Taiga), or Dorothy (Marie).
Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 02:03:14 am by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4148  May 24, 2020, 03:51:32 pm
wait euryale is the mom? i thought she was the twin. i already voted and picked euryale.

edit: voyager lands in fgo jp.

jurassic girl
Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 08:30:30 pm by 地獄の花
#4149  May 28, 2020, 01:50:02 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4150  May 28, 2020, 03:56:25 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
The little I could research, that is a generic grudge oni; I need more specific nasuverse info on her to actually have an idea what's going on because I doubt she is simply that.
#4151  May 28, 2020, 06:18:23 pm
Yeah, the fairytale is very simple and has nothing like that. All it says is that she transforms into a 10 feet tall oni with burning trees for horns
the image of the horned oni is a deformation of an ancient shamanism where women shaman wore an iron crown (also ancient blacksmiths / metalworkers), and would put candles on the horns and / or across the mouth ; the popular depictions of uji no hashihime drowning herself are close to that, and in Momiji's case, the burning trees for horns are likely a deformation of simple candles.
Apparently someone at Type-Moon saw 10 feet tall demon and went with t-rex, but fucking why (I mean, FGO has other onis that aren't T-Rexes), and what's that sword
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 06:22:34 pm by Byakko
#4152  May 28, 2020, 08:09:28 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I wonder if they (she) will be remains of that time when "quetz" (well the ride she hitched) destroyed the dinosarus civilization.

I mean,s omethign like dinosaur left overs and onis are actually dinosaurs.
#4153  May 29, 2020, 04:47:15 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Stumbled upon thi bit today.

Artoria Pendragon made a contract with Alaya to become a Counter Guardian after having her wish granted by the Grail in the Fuyuki Holy Grail Wars. She has not achieved her wish in any of the currently known timelines, so she is not yet a Counter Guardian.

So that means that a potential counter guardian artoria version exists and might appear in FGO; it's just that we have not seen any time line where artoria gets her wish from the grail... yet. AFAIK, the next lostbelt is camelot related, right?
#4154  May 29, 2020, 09:35:14 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Stumbled upon thi bit today.

Artoria Pendragon made a contract with Alaya to become a Counter Guardian after having her wish granted by the Grail in the Fuyuki Holy Grail Wars. She has not achieved her wish in any of the currently known timelines, so she is not yet a Counter Guardian.

So that means that a potential counter guardian artoria version exists and might appear in FGO; it's just that we have not seen any time line where artoria gets her wish from the grail... yet. AFAIK, the next lostbelt is camelot related, right?

Britain, yes. Also, I have a theory of my own other people in the Discord channel I am agree with...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

LB6 should be happening before 5th anni, if DW doesn't pull the same travesty they did with LB4.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 09:39:04 pm by Handmaiden of the Seascape
#4155  May 31, 2020, 12:21:43 pm
I looked up more of the dinosaur thing and apparently they just jammed all the Buddhist things on Mt. Togakushi into Momiji. The association with Kuzuryu (a Buddhist dragon god), turning Momiji's fire and dream shtick into lightning and dinosaur stuff, that sword (vaguely resembling a vajra), it's all from the Buddhism stuff that took over the mountain she lived on. And then they just removed almost everything that was actually her from the tale / Noh plays.
The Buddhist rewrite of everything Japanese after the Heian period was really awful.
#4156  June 01, 2020, 11:50:46 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4157  June 02, 2020, 03:07:59 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
#4158  June 02, 2020, 09:03:19 am
lol i just spent a good chunk amount of sq for lancer tamamo. didn't get her. i'm gonna try and f2p in the mean time since i don't want to spend money right now in games.

so when's the update for the engine gonna be?
#4159  June 03, 2020, 11:06:22 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was able to get NP3 Chocolate Okita, NP5 Izou, and max ascended that new 5* CE I wanted within my budget. Saving what's left for Skadi.
#4160  June 03, 2020, 05:56:47 pm
210 sq .... no izo no majinkita .... wtf. got spoked by emiya twice. i only got the 4 copies of the 3 star event ce.