YesNoOk

League of legends (Read 4666 times)

Started by Two-Tone Dearly, January 04, 2024, 12:00:13 pm
Share this topic:
League of legends
#1  January 04, 2024, 12:00:13 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
I'm wondering if there are LoL players on this forum.
I read that many are leaving the game for other alternatives like DOTA, but I still play LoL, even though it's been 5 years since I first accessed the game.
Are there others like me? Or maybe someone who has recently started playing LoL?
Re: League of legends
#2  January 06, 2024, 06:55:42 pm
    • yskormash3@gmail.com
I can understand why some people switch to other games like DOTA, but I’m still enjoying LoL a lot. And I don't plan on leaving it.
#3  January 07, 2024, 03:22:09 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
DOTA sucks. But that's their choice, so I won't judge.

I have been hooked on LoL for about three years now, and I love the continuous improvements, intense competition, and new champion releases.
As the game evolves, it can get complex and demanding, which sometimes feels overwhelming, even for veterans looking to improve their play. So, I sometimes use a League script to make some challenging situations more manageable and less frustrating. If you ever find certain aspects of League hard, you might want to give it a try. It has helped me many times in getting the best out of the game.
Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 11:01:32 am by Girku
#4  January 08, 2024, 05:44:21 pm
    • Brazil
I mean, it's not like there are other alternatives besides DotA. I mean, sure, Smite exists, but last I played it, the monetization was extremely greedy. DotA is basically League, but extremely slow and with every character being extremely broken and complicated, so it's hard to get into. League could be much better, sure, but it's still the most accessible one, and while it got somewhat lazy with it's community, it seems like it will pick up the pace this year, after having a terrible 2023 and getting a massive callout from the community for it.
#5  February 20, 2024, 03:34:13 pm
  • App Developer
    • Canada
I'm wondering if there are LoL players on this forum.
I read that many are leaving the game for other alternatives like DOTA, but I still play LoL, even though it's been 5 years since I first accessed the game.
Are there others like me? Or maybe someone who has recently started playing LoL?

I stopped playing League of Legends a long time ago. What's the point? There are more interesting games!