YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 902018 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#201  December 27, 2019, 11:16:30 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Thanks , I will be awaiting for that.
Because I want to be hyped for a few years regarding possible new characters I will say that  I am awaiting Aoi Kusanagi.
#202  December 28, 2019, 12:01:29 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
We just got Elisabeth, now we're getting Nameless right after?

I ain't got enough rubies to keep up!
#203  December 28, 2019, 02:36:11 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#204  December 28, 2019, 02:56:58 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
#205  December 28, 2019, 03:08:57 am
Wait, Nameless is technically non-canon since the whole 2002/2002UM is a dream match, but he made it.
Not to mention Samsho, Tekken, Gintama chars as well.

That's obviously not what I'm talking about. In fact I don't know if KoF:Kyo could be described as non canon, but obviously this is a background character that barely showed up in one side game outside the main series and it's just ridiculous to expect these filler characters to ever show up again. I don't expect anyone at SNK right now knows she exists. I'd expect Kyoko or Miss X or Fio to show up long before someone remembers the Kusanagi cousins, or, say, whatever self-insert was added for the dating sims (both the boys and girls versions), because those are actual characters we've seen before. Did KoF:Kyo even ever made it out of Japan ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 03:17:39 am by Byakko
#206  December 28, 2019, 03:22:12 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Today I learned the reason for Festive Choi's existance is to better handle the "beat boss under 45 cost" challenge thing in Epic Quest Ep.5 against Envy Blue Mary.

Whatever works I guess.
#207  December 28, 2019, 03:32:08 am
  • Niigasan
cant wait for nameless in the u.s, and igniz
#208  December 28, 2019, 04:01:55 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
@Byakko
Then, in that case "non-canon" isn't the word.
You mean insignificant characters.

But even with that, I think Aoi Kusanagi has much the same chance of getting in as any SNK chars.
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum happened. Not to mention the previous collabs All-Star had since its inception.

Also, it's a South Korean mobile gaming companyy we're talking about.
Knowing Netmarble for over a decade now, I know they'll do anything to strip away the last dollar out of your pockets  :mlol:
#209  December 28, 2019, 04:03:28 am
You mean insignificant characters.
No, I don't. There are other characters that are insignificant.

Today I learned the reason for Festive Choi's existance is to better handle the "beat boss under 45 cost" challenge thing in Epic Quest Ep.5 against Envy Blue Mary.

Whatever works I guess.
There's already a silver and a bronze blue Choi that are easier to max limit break, does Christmas Choi really make that much of a difference ? At what level ?
#210  December 28, 2019, 04:32:28 am
Been using Festive Choi against Ep.5 Envy Blue Mary for a while now.  For starters, what lead me to using him is his ability to restore health upon landing a Critical Hit.  Pair him with the Tekken Set cards for an increase in critical damage.  Reason is that you are always in a constant burn state and this manages a bit.  He also is at a cost of 45 which is needed to get through the last challenge.

I only used available souls from the holiday shop to get him to Lv.75.  Added him his cores and gave him little capsule buffs to keep up against Envy Blue Mary.  Baseball Yuri fills in as the leader to stack up damage in combos giving him more health to boost.

Other than that, I ain't farming any souls for him after getting through Ep.5 Envy Marie Cost Challenges.

Supposedly Silver Blue Ryo '98 works too, but haven't tried him out.
Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 04:48:25 am by Kirishima
#211  December 28, 2019, 06:42:45 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#212  December 28, 2019, 07:16:52 pm
Well Goeniko is a thing again in KOF 98' UM Online, so....

lui

#213  December 30, 2019, 04:31:56 am
    • USA
HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS FOLKS!

OROCHI IS COMING FOR NEW YEARS IN GLOBAL (DEC 31)!

Along with New Years and Summer Banners!

TL;DR, everyone in these banners are great, and Orochi has one of the best heals in the game, making him annoying to fight in PVP
Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 04:35:26 am by lui
#214  December 30, 2019, 04:57:09 am
Ya know I kinda wish Netmarble didn't have to go all apeshit on these releases on a biweekly basis because Ruby management is starting to get tedious.

With that said, OROCHI ALREADY WHAT

lui

#215  December 30, 2019, 04:58:19 am
    • USA
I skipped chang since i had a funny feeling Orochi was comin

I was right ayee

btw if ya'll are worried about rubies

this event should help you out
#216  December 30, 2019, 02:17:42 pm
Ugh, 3 new banners at once, what the hell. Well, I'm skipping the NY banner, and the summer banner isn't too important (I do like K' and Angel), I guess.
The Netmarble forum also hints at the "Athena in wonderland" event coming soon, and Epic quest episode 1 is coming on NY too. False Saisyu, Yashiro and Orochi all seem great.
Is Vampire Heidern in the Wonderland event or in the next Halloween event ? he's Halloween.

I'm a bit annoyed that Netmarble is just dumping all this stuff as fast as possible when there's already so much work waiting to be done.
Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 03:26:45 pm by Byakko
#217  December 30, 2019, 03:57:44 pm
    • Argentina
Nameless
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#218  December 31, 2019, 04:02:09 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
#219  January 01, 2020, 05:18:27 am
  • Niigasan
This defense only arena is a bitchhhh. Jin and girl chang are the absolute worst to fight against
#220  January 01, 2020, 06:24:50 pm
    • Argentina
Happy new year :3
I won Orochi in the first attempt (it hurts that I did not have the same fate with Chris, Yashiro and Shermie), and with this it would be my second boss who won (the first was original zero is very good) in the crossover event with tekken just me Missing the 2 xiaoyu xD I have my characters already with 5 and 6 stars but it is difficult to upload them all and I concentrate on uploading to those who can: / and in the event of chapter 0 I only won to Mary I have a hard time getting to rugal and in the chizuru part I only go in half and I barely have everything in level 4 xD
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty