YesNoOk

The King of All Fighters (Read 2255 times)

Started by Austonishing1, June 04, 2021, 05:15:12 am
Share this topic:
The King of All Fighters
#1  June 04, 2021, 05:15:12 am
  • MUGEN noob 5 years strong
  • I don't know what the hell I'm doing
    • USA

Hello everyone! I've mainly been a lurker around the Mugen community for the past few years except for the few occasions I post something I made or need help with something, and finally felt comfortable enough to talk about my personal MUGEN build to everyone. It's nothing special, considering its still pretty much my work desk to learn the intriciacies of MUGEN, but just felt like talking about it somewhere. I guess it's a fullgame that could be considered a glorified compilation, (I don't really know what fits the definition of compilation these days) but I digress.

The premise is that it's a Capcom vs SNK based roster with guest characters, official 3 on 3 teams and multiple fleshed out arcade modes for solo play, 2 on 2 tag team play, and KOF style turn based 3 on 3 play. I planned on doing this by having multiple Select.def files that you would select based on the game mode you'd play so you'd have the mode specific ladders.

Story

A mysterious fighting tournament has been announced, welcoming participants from the World Warrior and King of Fighters tournaments alike. Dubbed "The King of All Fighters Tournament," suspicion arises as fighters once believed dead begin to return, hosts of tournaments past congregate together, and new faces enter the fray. Whether they have come to test their strength or investigate the tournament's mysterious circumstances, who will be crowned the King of All Fighters?

The Name
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Characters

Teams

Gameplay

Future Changes

Other Random Notes

If you actually read all of this, I really appreciate you doing so. I look forward to potentially making more things within the community!
Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 10:35:31 am by kn1gh7
Re: The King of All Fighters
#2  June 04, 2021, 03:13:53 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
This sounds like a good concept so far.
#3  June 04, 2021, 08:14:49 pm
    • USA
Thank you so much!
#4  June 04, 2021, 10:09:00 pm
  • Why,
Strange...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#5  June 05, 2021, 01:51:14 am
    • USA
How so?
#6  June 05, 2021, 09:11:24 am
  • Why,
Cammyed Guile- avatar, or...

Well... at these times...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#7  June 06, 2021, 08:03:36 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I'm using this same select screen concept in my own project, I liked. Soon I'll post more informations about this.

Continue your efforts!