YesNoOk

KID BUU (Inspired) (Read 64676 times)

Started by zero de armentis, May 29, 2015, 08:14:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KID BUU (Inspired)
#101  August 29, 2015, 06:26:47 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Pretty much what Jango said. If you want to set up a palette template, then at least finish the sprites within the template. Otherwise this is going to feel very disorientating.

Shit
#102  August 29, 2015, 01:30:27 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
i going to take some time off for study
 i put this for pallets

'eletrictric
'normal ki
'second ki
Spoiler: it work fine i guess (click to see content)

I told you a bunch of times , finish your sprites if you want to do something with them. There are still contruction lines on some of those. You cant say something is "fine" when you have unfinished bits, that goes against the whole purpose of a palette template.  :C
#103  August 29, 2015, 04:01:55 pm
i definitely think you should take some time to plan out the things you want to put in your character.
because it seems to me that you're spriting things on impulse with no cohesive reasoning, and the result is that you're giving him some iffy move choices that either don't fit his style or look very bad.
you say you want to make a Z2 character but have you tried joining the Z2 team? they will help you improve and plan out things for you, if you're willing to accept their feedback and listen to them that is.

I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#104  September 11, 2015, 01:58:20 am
    • bishoman123@gmail.com
also he is missing the M on his belt.
#105  September 11, 2015, 05:11:37 am
    • Mexico
for the belt; i have a good reason            but i start thinking i can't say why because the guys are going to say i can do that or say that
http://armentis.deviantart.com/ http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=133017.0
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 05:15:18 am by zero de armentis
#106  September 11, 2015, 05:43:04 am
  • Shit
So you have a reason but you don't want to say it.

That just makes an even worse argument for not doing something than any bad reasoning I can imagine in here. Heck, it sounds like something my little brother would say.

Shit
#107  September 11, 2015, 06:08:00 am
  • Niigasan
Maybe cuz its gonna start a 3 page argument
#108  September 11, 2015, 06:45:42 am
  • Shit
What he just said is actually worse than that. He could've just said nothing at all, that would've avoided an argument, if that is what he wanted so badly.

Besides, it would be much more reasonable to say something like "I didn't put a M in his belt because I don't feel it'll be very readable in this size", or he could've just asked for help on how to put the M in here from other people reading the thread. Not just saying "I have a reason but I don't want to tell", that's just... ridiculous.

Shit

lui

#109  September 11, 2015, 06:50:23 am
    • USA
i just want him to actually plan out his moveset and maybe communicate with the Z2 team, like what gennos said. this all just feels...disjointed. the sprites themselves look great, but I feel like hes just spriting out moves out of head without no flow or something, instead of trying to come up with a good game plan, how the character works, his priorities, etc.
#110  September 11, 2015, 07:24:23 am
  • Not for sale
I don't think we need to scrutinize his choice of words as if this was some sort of political debate. Dude doesn't want to discuss it. Leave it at that.
#111  September 12, 2015, 11:43:02 am
    • bishoman123@gmail.com
i just want him to actually plan out his moveset and maybe communicate with the Z2 team, like what gennos said. this all just feels...disjointed. the sprites themselves look great, but I feel like hes just spriting out moves out of head without no flow or something, instead of trying to come up with a good game plan, how the character works, his priorities, etc.

this. I can't really see any unique combos with all the moves he have created up til now.
#112  September 17, 2015, 11:17:52 pm
    • Mexico
wbwf
http://armentis.deviantart.com/ http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=133017.0
#113  September 17, 2015, 11:36:00 pm
The backwards walk looks a lot better, but it's still really stiff no no good reason. Honestly, I think some of the work you've posted in this thread looks pretty lazy, I think you have the skill to do a lot better. The forward walk is a little jittery, but its' much better because most of the sprite is actually walking.
#114  September 17, 2015, 11:50:06 pm
The walk forward animation is very good, misaligned but very good. However i'd fix the shoulder movement, it kinda slides through its location. The left arm is also a bit jumpy and it ruins the smoothness of the flow.
The walk backward animation needs more fixes. The upper body section is pretty good but the legs..meh. The animation overall is a bit too stiff, the shading is weird and i think you're not following the direction of the light source.
One last thing, you should be more careful when you rotate sections of the sprites because if not used properly it's a technique that makes you lose the depth of the body.
#115  September 18, 2015, 03:37:21 am
  • God's Tongue
  • SEA (South East Asia)
What`s kind of Program to do this sprite Animation?Can somebody share this  ?
#116  September 18, 2015, 04:13:59 am
    • Mexico
I only use paint

deddy95
 thanks for the advice i going to taked
#117  November 05, 2015, 03:44:15 pm
  • Spriting takes so long! I'm decent at it though!
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
This is what I cooked up when I got red of the red  outlines. Updated it.
_>>_
Here are the individual sprites

I tried to fix up some of HQ's fixed animations here is what I've got done so far.

Also here is a palate
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:14:39 pm by GOD984
#118  November 05, 2015, 07:13:32 pm
#119  November 05, 2015, 07:21:56 pm
  • Spriting takes so long! I'm decent at it though!
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
yeah, but I used HQ's, it was more pixelated and easier to work with. Also how do the edits look overall? I have no Idea what to do with the white block in his belt.
#120  November 05, 2015, 07:37:29 pm
  • Shit
The fixes you are doing on armentis' Kid Buu really do help. Liking what I see so far.

Shit