YesNoOk

Gotenks Z2 [Project] (Read 350000 times)

Started by Daeron, June 06, 2015, 01:28:59 am
Share this topic:
Re: Gotenks Z2 [Project]
#161  October 02, 2015, 03:05:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
And what a great voice actor he was to work with.  Really spectacular performance and I cant wait to see it used.
#162  October 02, 2015, 03:21:02 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Oh my God, that's guy literally hit Gotenks RIGHT THERE! I cannot wait to see Gotenks in action, holy fucking shit. :D

Best sample was the second one, made me LOL so hard. :XD:

Keep up the good work guys.
This is a generic forum signature.
#163  October 03, 2015, 11:02:38 am
    • France
    • louis.salome@live.fr
Wow, the guy really nailed it !

lui

#164  October 06, 2015, 01:10:14 pm
    • USA
he sounds a bit older than what gotenks is? dont get me wrong he's a fantastic choice, but he sounds a bit older than what i'm used to when i think of gotenks lol
#165  October 06, 2015, 01:25:50 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
^this
#166  October 06, 2015, 03:15:19 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
He's a final lock and not getting changed. Pseymour was the best actor interested in the part and his emotional voice range to me is more important than sounding more childish.

He has already finished recording all his voicework and im really pleased with the results, so I understand if you dont like it, but in that case feel free to use the original voice that will be provided in the same file.

lui

#167  October 07, 2015, 12:21:28 pm
    • USA
oh no no no dont get me wrong, i was just saying he sounded  older, i LOVE the way he pulled off the emotion in gotenks, i was just stating my observations lol
#168  October 12, 2015, 07:42:55 pm
Were the voices filtered like for Piccolo? I don't like it filtered, I bet the voices would sound better if unfiltered.

lui

#169  October 14, 2015, 06:53:28 am
    • USA
I think they were filtered to mimic the dual-voice effect that Gotenks usually uses since there is no second VA to voice him this time around
#170  October 18, 2015, 07:14:33 am
  • Hyper DBZ Fan & Player!
Sorry to mess here... but as a contribution to the voice thing, pitching it up very little in a few semitones will make it sound in a more childish way maintaining the sample duration/speed. Also in the case of Gotenks (Fusion of two vocals) it would make it sound much much better being actually dubed (two voices) instead of adding a chorus effect to just one voice (this case), the real effect of the fusion voices in dbz it's achieved by recording both actors voices (two different tones) and delaying one from each other in milliseconds (but thats MUCH more work) ...so they usually just record one actors voice, then clone it, pitch one of thems and make the gap I mentioned before (delaying one from each other). I'm a music producer and love this project so I'm available to do the pitching thing if you need to, great voice actor btw PMSeiymour :)

Or send me one clean vocal from the voice actor (for a test) without any effects (dry), then I can do all the work and share it with you. If you like the result then I'm available to do the rest of them.

Heres an example using the NOT CLEAN VOCALS, thats why it sounds weird with like 6 voices :P
## Gotenks - Childish (mono & wet): http://vocaroo.com/i/s13YlpRu6Rs9
(I also limited the sound so it doesn't peaks/clips and made it a bit louder, it can still be louder without clipping if you want :P ).

*P.S: my music http://y2u.be/_4uazgbBH40
Holly Balls... Holly Dragon Balls.
Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 10:13:35 am by pygme
#171  October 18, 2015, 07:22:17 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
He sounds like Claptrap holy shit.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#172  October 18, 2015, 07:51:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Sorry to mess here... but as a contribution to the voice thing, pitching it up very little in a few semitones will make it sound in a more childish way maintaining the sample duration/speed. Also in the case of Gotenks (Fusion of two vocals) it would make it sound much much better being actually dubed (two voices) instead of adding a chorus effect to just one voice (this case), the real effect of the fusion voices in dbz it's achieved by recording both actors voices (two different tones) and delaying one from each other in milliseconds (but thats MUCH more work) ...so they usually just record one actors voice, then clone it, pitch one of thems and make the gap I mentioned before (delaying one from each other). I'm a music producer and love this project so I'm available to do the pitching thing if you need to, great voice actor btw PMSeiymour :)

Or send me one clean vocal from the voice actor (for a test) without any effects (dry), then I can do all the work and share it with you. If you like the result then I'm available to do the rest of them.

Heres an example using the NOT CLEAN VOCALS, thats why it sounds weird with like 6 voices :P
## Gotenks - Childish (mono & wet): http://vocaroo.com/i/s13YlpRu6Rs9
(I also limited the sound so it doesn't peaks/clips and made it a bit louder, it can still be louder without clipping if you want :P ).

*P.S: my music http://y2u.be/_4uazgbBH40
sadly due to a mistake the original voice actor recorded over the non filtered ones. I like the takes so much that im going to use them as is

However I might need help with sound work later, so I will take you on that offer. :)
More help is always cool, thanks dude.
#173  October 19, 2015, 12:15:16 am
  • Hyper DBZ Fan & Player!
sadly due to a mistake the original voice actor recorded over the non filtered ones. I like the takes so much that im going to use them as is

However I might need help with sound work later, so I will take you on that offer. :)
More help is always cool, thanks dude.
Ok, no problem and thanks to you for your amazing work :)
Holly Balls... Holly Dragon Balls.
#174  October 19, 2015, 07:05:43 pm
    • France
    • louis.salome@live.fr
I know it's pointless but will the ghosts speak ??
#175  October 28, 2015, 01:00:04 am
#176  October 28, 2015, 01:59:05 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
#177  October 30, 2015, 01:40:30 pm
  • Spriting takes so long! I'm decent at it though!
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com

Could you guys plz do goten and trunks because those are some of my favorite characters☺.

The Sudden Rarity is right, but if they were to do them, I imagine they would be like Hercule or the saibamen, where they are very basic.
Back on topic though, Gotenks is looking really good!
#178  October 30, 2015, 04:50:50 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
"C'mon Big Green, let's play some volleyball!"
"Damn it kid, I said leave me alone!"  :picco:
#179  October 30, 2015, 06:15:51 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
*This post has been sponsored by the Z2 Soda company
#180  October 30, 2015, 06:46:35 pm
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
Wow, One of my favorite characters in DBZ getting Z2 fied? Can't wait!