YesNoOk

Final Fantasy - Crisis Core (Read 6224 times)

Started by Chosen_01, September 20, 2007, 09:19:00 pm
Share this topic:
Final Fantasy - Crisis Core
#1  September 20, 2007, 09:19:00 pm
  • Now your gonna feel my hooks! OH YEAH!!
Looks like Square-Enix hit this one spot on. After passing up Dirge of Cerberus, this game looks amazing. Has anyone picked up the import yet? I knew what the ending would be like from playing FF7 obviously, so I watched the ending. I'm going to buy a PSP just to play this game for sure. FF fans, check it out.
Re: Final Fantasy - Crisis Core
#2  September 20, 2007, 09:33:20 pm
  • I'll Wait, Untill You Make Your Move.
Amazing, the word for this game. It's the FFVII remake we all were waiting for. Sadly, I can't read Japanese and my PSP can't run ISO's (don't ask me why, please.), so I guess I'll have to wait untill the end of the year. Buying & Playing CC:FFVII and FFT:TLW day 24, December =3

Please, no fucking spoilers. We all know the end, but I like to lie to myself and believe it will be a amazing surprise.

"Genocide Cutter!"
#3  September 20, 2007, 09:52:05 pm
    • Peru
What are you talking about? This is not a remake, this is a prequel. The game isn't even RPG, is an action/RPG hybrid.
#4  September 20, 2007, 09:54:35 pm
  • I'll Wait, Untill You Make Your Move.

"Genocide Cutter!"
#5  September 20, 2007, 09:58:08 pm
Crisis core?

Eh I already bought the Crisis Core PSP that came along with the game.

This game is ok because for one I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO READ JAPANESE!!!

This is by far the DUMBEST thing I have ever done in life.

By the way if you want to see how its like I've already posted myself playing Crisis Core the whole game on Youtube.  :sugoi:
#6  September 20, 2007, 10:05:11 pm
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
Crisis core?

Eh I already bought the Crisis Core PSP that came along with the game.

This game is ok because for one I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO READ JAPANESE!!!

This is by far the DUMBEST thing I have ever done in life.

By the way if you want to see how its like I've already posted myself playing Crisis Core the whole game on Youtube.  :sugoi:

You got by far the best looking damn box art I've seen in a long time. That limited edition box art for the game absolutely leaks of "awesome". I'd say you made a good choice.
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
#7  September 21, 2007, 07:04:03 pm
    • Peru
Fayt, send my your PSP along with the game; I can guarantee you'll receive back the translation, but I'll keep the PSP as my profit from the service. 8)

I oficially hate you.
#8  September 22, 2007, 03:11:51 am
Fayt, send my your PSP along with the game; I can guarantee you'll receive back the translation, but I'll keep the PSP as my profit from the service. 8)

I oficially hate you.

Whoa thats a big profit your getting there.

Uhhh.. You do know that you can buy one off ebay right?

Oh c'mon "We are family, doesn't matter if your fatter than me." <--- don't ask heard it from a neighbor, lol. (No Offence)