YesNoOk

Re:Ai and Helpers...  (Read 15618 times)

Started by Valodim, September 23, 2003, 02:13:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re:Ai and Helpers...
New #1  September 23, 2003, 02:13:28 pm
    • Germany
use this ai-trigger, it triggers as soon as any direction key is pushed by the
ai (in other words, as soon as the fight begins):

into cmd:
Code:
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$U
time = 1
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$D
time = 1
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$F
time = 1
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$B
time = 1

this also takes less unique commands than the other method

into cns:
Code:
[Statedef 9999]
type = S
movetype= I
physics = N
ctrl = 0
anim = 9999
velset = 0,0
sprpriority = -5

[State 9999, ParentVarSet 1]
type = ParentVarSet
trigger1 = (parent, RoundState=2)&&(parent, Command="AI")&&(Var(58)=0)
v = 59
value = 1

[State 9999, ParentVarSet 2]
type = ParentVarSet
trigger1 = (parent, Var(59)) && (parent, RoundState = 2)&&(Command="AI")&&(parent, Command = "AI")
v = 59
value = 0

[State 9999, VarSet 1]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = Var(58)
v = 58
value = 0

[State 9999, VarSet 2]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = Var(58)&&(parent, RoundState=2)&&(parent, Command="AI")
v = 58
value = 1

[State 9999, destroy self]
type = DestroySelf
trigger1= !roundstate||!(parent,roundstate)
and, of course, put something like this into statedef -2:
Code:
[state -2,ai-switch]
type = Helper
trigger1 = NumHelper(9999)=0
helpertype = Normal
name = ""
id = 9999
pos = 999,999
postype = p1
facing = 0
stateno = 9999
keyctrl = 1
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 0
pausemovetime = 0
Last Edit: January 12, 2004, 11:02:55 pm by The One
#2  September 23, 2003, 11:54:57 pm
  • Oh no, Not him again...
    • USA
    • gohanssm.netne.net/mugen.html
Yikes, I'd go blind seeing this bad coding. I'll ignore this I hope.

You DO realize Valodim that it is HUMANLY possible to trigger the AI. Not good. I didn't see this. I didn't see this. I sure HOPE I didn't see this.
Gabba Gabba Hey.
Confusion say "He who hesitate must pause"
Cogito, ergo sum - René Descartes (I think therefore I am)
#3  September 24, 2003, 01:58:15 pm
    • Germany
Yikes, I'd go blind seeing this bad coding. I'll ignore this I hope.

You DO realize Valodim that it is HUMANLY possible to trigger the AI. Not good. I didn't see this. I didn't see this. I sure HOPE I didn't see this.

*rolling on floor laughing and biting in carpet*
aaawwwww gohan, it's really funny seeing you trying to say things supposed to make you look like being a better coder than me (why do I have the feeling that this sentence is a bit messed up...?), but you always kick your own ass ^^

guess what ai-activation code Evil Ken, Evil Ryu, Mechgouki and RyuPlus use...? ;D

@KhMaIBQ and no, your method is not possible, but the one I posted already activates the ai when a direction key is pressed (by ai), even when ai.cheat is 0, what do you want more...?
#4  September 25, 2003, 02:41:35 am
    • USA
Valodim, DF is ONE tick. Pressing DF activates the AI with the $F trigger there even with time = 1. So come again? Who's what just got kicked by themselves? Care to repeat or will you walk away from this topic as well again Valodim like you've done in all the others when you've forked up royally playing this stupid game of yours.

Evil Ken and such are known problems to people because the AI ALWAYS kicks in so that you can't really play as the characters.

I think it is obvious now to the board that you are a problem Valodim and that YOU think that you are better than I am. If you REALLY are, then PLEASE show it for once. I don't have to say it nor repeat it like you do. I also have said before that I don't play that game anyway. But it should now be VERY obvious what has been going on here and that I'm not the cause of this garbage. This is a HELP AREA YOU NUTCASE, not I think I'm better than you 101. Please take your petty junk elsewhere Valodim. If you can help, FINE. If just trying to show off by being stupid, you are doing a great job Valodim and keep patting yourself on your own back for it.

Note, DO NOT BRING AN EGO INTO A HELP AREA. Please learn this Valodim. A help area is not about who is better/best, but is about helping people realize or not realize their ideas. If here to 'prove' your coding abilities, then no need to compare with others. Do I go around trying to say how better I am at coding than you Valodim? Not that I've ever noticed. You keep trying to say that you are better than me, and I say, not hardly from what I've seen from you Valodim. This topic is just yet another FINE example of how messed up you are Valodim.

Valodim, please, just come here to help and leave your HUGE ego somewhere else. PLEASE! I'm getting tired of asking nicely about this and my 'niceness' isn't going to last much longer, I will tell you that because you are making a mess Valodim. You are also making a BIG fool out of yourself too. If you are so much better, then don't say it, show it. I don't have to say it because I can do it time and again. Why do you (and certain others) have to repeat it hoping people will believe you. Hey, if I say I can do it, I do it and people know that. So please, enough talk, you embarass yourself too much. I don't CARE who is best outside that I feel since KGenjuro did the J'Dar II that he deserves that title with Elecbyte. Are you trying to say that you are better than KGenjuro and/or Elecbyte too Valodim? Because SAYING that you are better than me isn't going to get you ANYWHERE that I know of. So why say it Valodim? Do you think it will upset me or something? Actually, it just keeps making you look foolish really Valodim. Your choice though. But like I said, I consider KGenjuro a better of me and he has proven that. I have GREAT respect for Elecbyte and they are betters as well Valodim. Who are your 'betters' Valodim? Or is your EGO too huge. You need a lesson in respect AND humility Valodim. Well, more lessons it appears for I see you avoiding this topic shortly like the last few screw ups of yours Valodim.

What is the purpose of a 'help' area anyway Valodim? Please think on that while I say that it is to help others. Not to SHOW OFF, but to help. If the object was to say who was the 'best' then that would be counter to what help is all about. Because after all, if you help out someone that doesn't know as much as you, they become more knowledgeable and therefore 'better'. So why would I try to help others if I thought I was better than them. I just know a lot of stuff from doing so much is all and I enjoy it when I can share that knowledge. Why are you here Valodim? You said above that you think you are better than me. Why? Should that matter or something? It doesn't. Down here, EVERYONE should be equals.

If you don't want more lectures, DROP IT. FINAL WARNING VALODIM!!! NO MORE BETTER/BEST STATEMENTS LIKE ABOVE. GOT IT VALODIM?
Gabba Gabba Hey.
Last Edit: September 25, 2003, 03:40:13 am by GohanSSM2
#5  September 25, 2003, 03:52:19 am
  • paraparapara paraparapara
    • pwp.netcabo.pt/Man_M
use this ai-trigger, it triggers as soon as any direction key is pushed by the
ai (in other words, as soon as the fight begins):

into cmd:
Code:
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$U
time = 1
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$D
time = 1
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$F
time = 1
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$B
time = 1

You forgot to say that this section here should be at the beggining of the cmd file :)
W3C approved
That sounds like a retarded... oh, wait...
#6  September 25, 2003, 04:09:27 am
Geez, guys, can't you use PM for that?

And GohanSSM2, I don't know why you repeat 'Valodim' every 5 words or so. We know you're speaking to Valodim. Mentioning his name once his enough IMO...  :P
#7  September 25, 2003, 02:02:02 pm
    • Germany
I think it is obvious now to the board that you are a problem Valodim and that YOU think that you are better than I am. If you REALLY are, then PLEASE show it for once. I don't have to say it nor repeat it like you do. I also have said before that I don't play that game anyway. But it should now be VERY obvious what has been going on here and that I'm not the cause of this garbage. This is a HELP AREA YOU NUTCASE, not I think I'm better than you 101. Please take your petty junk elsewhere Valodim. If you can help, FINE. If just trying to show off by being stupid, you are doing a great job Valodim and keep patting yourself on your own back for it.

looking at this thread... I see one helpful post by me, two flaming posts by you and one by me (in reaction to yours), so who's the one who just tries to show off here...?

If you don't want more lectures, DROP IT. FINAL WARNING VALODIM!!! NO MORE BETTER/BEST STATEMENTS LIKE ABOVE. GOT IT VALODIM?

Aaawww, how cute ;D
Didn't you say this last time, too? and the time before...?

Who are your 'betters' Valodim?

My "betters"? Many...
Reu, not because of his coding but for his incredible sense of gameplay... far better than mine.
MystikBlaze, his Evil Ryu tought me almost 80% of all I know about coding

not many and no one because he's a better coder than me. why? because I only have about 30 chars and those are enough... without comparing all creator's code you can't say "who's the best", I can just tell you about those I saw

What is the purpose of a 'help' area anyway Valodim?
flaming people (like me) with bullshit like you do all the time?

Evil Ken and such are known problems to people because the AI ALWAYS kicks in so that you can't really play as the characters.

never had the problem, I play with EK all the time...

Valodim, DF is ONE tick. Pressing DF activates the AI with the $F trigger there even with time = 1. So come again? Who's what just got kicked by themselves?

so reu, matasaur and mystikblaze are bad coders because of using this technique...?
Last Edit: September 25, 2003, 02:05:20 pm by Valodim
New #8  September 26, 2003, 04:35:52 am
    • USA
And I keep repeating don't I Valodim. What did I say above about continuing the better/best crap, huh?

Note also, I have to repeat Valodim a zillion times so that Valodim knows it is about him. Valodim seems to forget otherwise and try to say I'm talking about others when I'm not if I don't state Valodim in nearly every sentence aimed towards Valodim.

On the coding of Reu, MystikBlaze and such, if someone uses this code here:

[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$U
time = 1
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$D
time = 1
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$F
time = 1
[Command]
name = "AI"
command = /$B
time = 1

And thinks that it can ONLY be triggered by the AI. I just proved that wrong because holding DF can trigger the AI even though time = 1. People have been saying that they can't play as Evil Ken or Evil Ryu because the AI kicks in and messes things up, so you can only play against the characters because of that. I also said why and that is because holding DF can trigger the AI coding (or other key combinations as well). The command trigger is not proper because it can be HUMANLY done and not just by the AI. That is why it isn't TRULY AI coding there. The triggers need refinement so that they aren't humanly possible to execute. Understand on that Valodim? AI needs to be able to be done ONLY by the computer not by a player. That command can be triggered by a player, so is not good for an AI command. You need commas in the command while using time = 1 otherwise a player may be able to do the command. A player can't press D, F at the same time, but can press /DF or /$F in time = 1. Understand? Of course not. Continue rambling Valodim...

By the way, my "this coding can be triggered by a human player" is also helpful. Can you guess why I said that Valodim?

From 30 chars? Boy that's far more than the near 2000 chars that I have. Boy you are such an authority Valodim. Maybe you might want to broaden your horizons a bit. Your knowledge is really lacking I feel Valodim. You read the 'press releases' and do not have the facts it seems.

And this...
"so reu, matasaur and mystikblaze are bad coders because of using this technique...?"

You know Valodim, you are ridiculous. Do you read the readmes of the characters? Obviously not. Only one came up with that coding, the other two USED the coding. So only one is the actual coder of that coding above, do you know which one Valodim? Come on, guess? Should be easy for a guy who has 30 characters to figure this out. But good/bad, why do you keep equating everything with good/bad all the time Valodim? Making a mistake or not making a mistake doesn't make someone a good/bad coder. What does make someone a good/bad coder anyway Valodim since you keep bringing this up when I ask you to drop it a zillion times it seems (even to you apparently, who still WON'T DROP IT like asked)? You tried to tell me before by email that popularity is what makes someone a good or bad coder and I called you unintelligent (among other words) for saying such nonsense. Do you care to repeat that nonsense again so that others can see it publicly this time Valodim? Do you know who KGenjuro is Valodim? Do you know what J'Dar II is Valodim?
Gabba Gabba Hey.
Last Edit: September 26, 2003, 04:37:41 am by GohanSSM2