YesNoOk

Pallets problem (Read 1632 times)

Started by shadowuy, September 15, 2020, 09:06:40 pm
Share this topic:
Pallets problem
#1  September 15, 2020, 09:06:40 pm
    • Uruguay
Hello, I created some sprites for a character. I added them to the character with fighter factory. Then i created a move that use those sprites. But in mugen when i change the character colour, the move that i created, it shows in the original colour that i created them, not in the actual color that the character is currently using. In fighter factory i use the adapt pallete function and it shows the correct color but in game it shows always the originall colour that it was imported into. Somebody can help me?
Re: Pallets problem
#2  September 16, 2020, 01:19:54 am
    • Uruguay
Hello, I created some sprites for a character. I added them to the character with fighter factory. Then i created a move that use those sprites. But in mugen when i change the character colour, the move that i created, it shows in the original colour that i created them, not in the actual color that the character is currently using. In fighter factory i use the adapt pallete function and it shows the correct color but in game it shows always the originall colour that it was imported into. Somebody can help me?

I solved my problem... i just needed to grab my sprites change their group to a working group with the pallete. Then save and let autoorganize. Then i needed to rename them back to their original group. I hope someone find this helpfull
Re: Pallets problem
#3  September 16, 2020, 02:46:07 am
    • USA
yes for some reason this is a common problem, fighter factory can really mess your pallettes up even if you dont do anything wrong. In my expereience, I once put in a set of sprites and new pallette in teh middle of a sprite list, for some reason it would not let me have a new pallette in the middle of it, I had to delete the sprites, reeimport at the end, and hten it worked. Its just weird behavior.