YesNoOk

Suprizle's WipHouse: 2021 Character Updates/Progress! (Read 268874 times)

Started by Suprizle, July 10, 2012, 11:46:50 am
Share this topic:
Re: KojiroBADNESS' WIPS: Mai-Ling, Makoto Updates!
#201  September 01, 2015, 02:21:29 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Oho? This should be interesting. Is that the original sprites? Can't be, they look far too crisp and clean. Dampir's sprites???

Also, gotta love that CLICK FOR PHOTOS image. Best Midnight Bliss ever! : D
Re: KojiroBADNESS' WIPS: Mai-Ling, Makoto Updates!
#202  September 01, 2015, 02:22:53 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
YOOOOOOOO coming back with a vengeance

Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Re: KojiroBADNESS' WIPS: Demitri Showcase!
#203  September 01, 2015, 02:32:52 am
    • USA
Okayyyy. Fired up the W.I.P topic. Not many people are creating things these days so it's refreshing to say the least. Glad to see you motivated to get back into mugen. Keep up that good work!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#204  September 01, 2015, 02:35:12 am
  • Raging Fist
oh man I look away for a moment and epicness happens?
New hitsparks, new moves, new Demitri....
My head is spinning over here @_@!
btw, considering the hitsparks....seeing how they look amazing and all....you think by chance you might make some sort of patcher to add them to say pots style characters?
#205  September 01, 2015, 02:39:00 am
  • I miss you so bad mon amour
    • Mexico
    • kai_de_aries@hotmail.com
those FX are amazing!!
Great wip
All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
#206  September 01, 2015, 02:45:09 am
    • Canada
^ Thanks dude! His gameplay is really smooth so far too, so it shouldn't disappoint.

Oho? This should be interesting. Is that the original sprites? Can't be, they look far too crisp and clean. Dampir's sprites???

Also, gotta love that CLICK FOR PHOTOS image. Best Midnight Bliss ever! : D

Yeah, it's Dampir's set of sprites. CS'd and all, which reminds me... I need to put up a palette sheet soon. Probably later tonight.

LOL, fucking photobucket... I think it's trying to imply what it wants for MB.

Okayyyy. Fired up the W.I.P topic. Not many people are creating things these days so it's refreshing to say the least. Glad to see you motivated to get back into mugen. Keep up that good work!

YES SIR.

And I know, it kinda blows. But at the same time, everyone stepped their game up and it's changed a hell of a lot so projects are taking longer now from what I can tell. For me, I've always wanted to finish every character I planned out so I won't fully retire until that happens.

btw, considering the hitsparks....seeing how they look amazing and all....you think by chance you might make some sort of patcher to add them to say pots style characters?

Haha yeah man, I had to drop a bomb. He will also have the regular high res CVS sparks too just like the rest of my characters.

About the hitspark patch, probably not haha. I agree, IMO it looks a lot better but I'd have to code everyone individually and I just don't have that kinda time lol.
#207  September 01, 2015, 03:02:22 am
    • Canada
You know what... fuck waiting til later. I'll just place his palette sheet here now.

I'm using Dampir's palette sheet for the time being until I make my own. All that's missing are the Flame effects and Demitri's servants, so I'll get to that whenever I can. Anyway, show meh what you got!  :beatnik:

#208  September 01, 2015, 03:05:40 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
If only I had the other MBs for you to use too ha. Maybe I can get Dampir to try to do those, or you could see about them. He does have 3 others too so there's that. Not that I'm complaining about this one, of course. : 3

It is pretty cool to see you doing a Darkstalkers character though. Demitri getting all the love now lol.
#209  September 01, 2015, 03:06:45 am
    • USA

I already have it covered no worries. Then I see what you truly meant no I don't lol
I meant the usual treatment.
#210  September 01, 2015, 03:09:27 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
NOICE. Hopefully, me, Armentis, HadeS and Froz can finish our CvS Demitri set so that you can use it for this.

Good luck mate.
This is a generic forum signature.
#211  September 01, 2015, 04:06:25 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
omg a GOOD demitri? Will such a thing exist?

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#212  September 01, 2015, 06:17:59 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
this Demitri is lookin' pretty phukkin' good, Kojiro. welcome back to tha kreative fold my dude.
#213  September 01, 2015, 06:26:27 pm
#214  September 01, 2015, 07:25:11 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Awesome! Good luck on your project(Like u need it) You rock with this shit! Cant wait for him.
#215  September 01, 2015, 10:12:34 pm
    • Canada
NOICE. Hopefully, me, Armentis, HadeS and Froz can finish our CvS Demitri set so that you can use it for this.

Good luck mate.

I saw those sprites and they actually look legit. I actually thought about using them yesterday, but no CS. But hey, once it's done I'll make a separate .SFF... cuz why not? XD

omg a GOOD demitri? Will such a thing exist?

Haha. Vanity13's Demitri is pretty good... but I agree, there aren't any balanced Demitri's out there to my knowledge. I'm surprised he hasn't got that much love.

this Demitri is lookin' pretty phukkin' good, Kojiro. welcome back to tha kreative fold my dude.

Yeah bro, I'm glad to be back doing it again.

On topic, I'm still trying to make my own palette sheet but I'm having some issues adding the Flame FX, so it'll take a bit more time. In the meanwhile, I made one palette last night.

Doflamingo, King of Dressrosa (One Piece)
#216  September 01, 2015, 10:24:26 pm
  • Raging Fist
Man this demitri is gonna be epic!
I wonder though.. there was this demitri spritesheet wip that I recall seeing that's a cross between SVC and DS in a single elegant CVS Style.
Is it possible you might use that in the future?
#217  September 01, 2015, 11:33:02 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
That pink palette have some serious contrast issues. It has some really nice concept but it needs to have more contrast in a lot of places. I could help with that.

And I still dont get how Froz found 7 tones on the undershirt!!
Chilling
#218  September 02, 2015, 01:30:00 am
    • Canada
I wanted to keep it bright because Doffy's coat is pretty vibrant as it is. Any darker and it wouldn't look right anymore. But if you wanna take a shot at it though, be my guest.

I can't explain the undershirt though. Just the way it is as far as I'm concerned LOL.

Man this demitri is gonna be epic!
I wonder though.. there was this demitri spritesheet wip that I recall seeing that's a cross between SVC and DS in a single elegant CVS Style.
Is it possible you might use that in the future?

If it's not Froz's or Dampir's sprites, then likely not. I'm only gonna use his CVS if it's color separated.
#219  September 02, 2015, 01:32:49 am
  • Raging Fist
I'm pretty sure it is (I think). I think it is still in WIP. Gotta ask them about it.
#220  September 02, 2015, 02:18:35 am
    • Canada
Well there's two sets I've considered.

Froz's CS (which I'm using now)

Dampir's CVS conversion.

Both are complete and very well done. Once Dampir's set is CS'd a little more, I'll likely make a 2nd .SFF for it just because.