YesNoOk

Iai Arthur from Million Arthur: Arcana Blood (Updated on 2020-6-30) (Read 21910 times)

Started by Eiton, January 01, 2020, 05:44:37 am
Share this topic:
Iai Arthur from Million Arthur: Arcana Blood (Updated on 2020-6-30)
#1  January 01, 2020, 05:44:37 am

Iai Arthur from Million Arthur: Arcana Blood (Mugen 1.1 only)

The sprites are made in 1080P full HD standard. Therefore the size of the sff is VERY BIG.

Be sure to use the 4 GB patch(https://ntcore.com/?page_id=371) to patch mugen.exe before you use this character.

No AI yet.

This is probably my last character. Enjoy~

Update(2020-3-3)
- Bug fixes
- Add the million knights (and element counter system)
Almost done :)

Update(2020-6-30)
- Bug fix
- Add special win pos
- Add special win background
- AI(50%)
The AI is made for the sake of debug. It is not very intelligent.

DL: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=8A6DAEC2677BC10F!9460&authkey=!AJ78WJGT67f-O88&ithint=folder%2C

BTW, I made a tool to visualize the hitbox in the original game. See if you are interested.
https://github.com/Eiton/MAAB-hitbox-overlay
Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 04:31:07 am by Eiton
Re: Iai Arthur from Million Arthur: Arcana Blood
#2  January 01, 2020, 05:47:12 am
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
Does this work on 640x480
#3  January 01, 2020, 05:51:23 am
#4  January 01, 2020, 08:14:51 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
This is cool, i never expected someone to make Iai. She was my main in MAAB
Here's some things i found:
- Her air elemental attack doesn't seem to cancel into her lv.1 super similar to source.
- The last two hits in her first lv.1 super don't count in the combo counter.
- Her lv.2 super flower petal animation should fade away when she sheath her sword.
- Can't seem to connect her elemental attack after her heavy attack while in the air.
- The opponent drops before the first attack hits in her air back grab
- Her 236A>Z should bounce more so Iai can combo after canceling Z with her C (enchant boost). She should be able to forward dash into her air light attack .... combo continuation. If you need source video example let me know for better understanding. 
- I've noticed her localcoord is a bit off so i increased it to  = 2280,1440 for 720p resolution
Before localcoord was changed.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
After localcoord was changed.
Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 08:26:35 am by Insigniawarfare
#5  January 01, 2020, 08:35:27 am
- Her air elemental attack doesn't seem to cancel into her lv.1 super similar to source.
- Her lv.2 super flower petal animation should fade away when she sheath her sword.
- Can't seem to connect her elemental attack after her heavy attack while in the air.
- Her 236A>Z should bounce more so Iai can combo after canceling Z with her C (enchant boost). She should be able to forward dash into her air light attack .... combo continuation. If you need source video example let me know for better understanding. 
- I've noticed her localcoord is a bit off so i increased it to  = 2280,1440 for 720p resolution

Thanks for the comments. I will fix the these things and update it when I finish working on the support knights.
The default localcoord(1440,1080) is for the 4:3 screen.
If you change it to 1920,1080, the size will be like the source game in 16:9 screen.

#6  January 01, 2020, 05:24:12 pm
  • Passing Through
1440 is still oversized for 4:3. Honestly 2048 works better
#7  January 02, 2020, 12:23:14 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan

Your Localcoord suggestion does not work if someone is using no localcoord for every single character as well as stage zoom. I don't use localcoord for SD characters, and when I get an HD character I typically adjust the localcoord to match their height. Your suggestion only works to match the height of your characters. For example, Arawn is using a specific localcoord, which makes him smaller, too small I might add. I have adjusted all of his Aquapazza characters localcoord to match SD characters heights. For example:

Arawn and Ragna, Arawn is using 960 as his localcoord, while Ragna is using no localcoord. Ragna is a tall character, and so is Arawn. So their heights match.

Here, Morgan and Kirito, Morgan and Kirito are roughly the same height, Morgan being an inch taller. Their heights match up correctly here.

Here is Iai Arthur, using your specified Localcoord of 2280,1440, against Morgan.

As you can see, Iai is just too small. Localcoords must be adjusted based on people setup.
#8  January 02, 2020, 04:52:57 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA

Your Localcoord suggestion does not work if someone is using no localcoord for every single character as well as stage zoom. I don't use localcoord for SD characters, and when I get an HD character I typically adjust the localcoord to match their height. Your suggestion only works to match the height of your characters. For example, Arawn is using a specific localcoord, which makes him smaller, too small I might add. I have adjusted all of his Aquapazza characters localcoord to match SD characters heights. For example:

Arawn and Ragna, Arawn is using 960 as his localcoord, while Ragna is using no localcoord. Ragna is a tall character, and so is Arawn. So their heights match.

Here, Morgan and Kirito, Morgan and Kirito are roughly the same height, Morgan being an inch taller. Their heights match up correctly here.

Here is Iai Arthur, using your specified Localcoord of 2280,1440, against Morgan.

As you can see, Iai is just too small. Localcoords must be adjusted based on people setup.

I use the resolution of 1280x720p for mugen 1.1.
He stated that the sprites were in 1080p, so i adjust the character localcoord for 720p.
Going by your screenshots you don't use 720p resolution for mugen, so why would you use my suggestion if that's not the res you use?
Iai isn't a small character height wise so i used Arwan to adjust her height.
If you look at my screenshot shes slightly smaller than Arwan.
Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 05:04:33 am by Insigniawarfare
#9  March 03, 2020, 06:13:06 am
Iai is updated. Some bugs are fixed and three million knights are added.
Re: Iai Arthur from Million Arthur: Arcana Blood (Updated on 2020-3-3)
#10  March 03, 2020, 04:43:52 pm
Fantastic!

I'll keep her for sure!

just a bit too big..... haha
Re: Iai Arthur from Million Arthur: Arcana Blood (Updated on 2020-3-3)
#11  March 07, 2020, 03:22:44 pm
I uploaded the var list of Iai Arthur in case you are interested in making MAAB characters.
The MAAB sprite rip is available here.
Re: Iai Arthur from Million Arthur: Arcana Blood (Updated on 2020-6-30)
#12  June 30, 2020, 04:43:30 am
Updated on 2020-6-30
Going to graduate this year. It is tough to be a 2020 graduate.
I don't know when will I be free to finish the AI.
See if I can find a job successfully...

Edit: Other NPBZ characters are also updated(bug fix only).
Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:16:47 am by Eiton
#13  July 01, 2020, 03:40:46 pm
Updated on 2020-6-30
Going to graduate this year. It is tough to be a 2020 graduate.
I don't know when will I be free to finish the AI.
See if I can find a job successfully...

Edit: Other NPBZ characters are also updated(bug fix only).

she is great. (AI too)
I dont' have the MAAB game but checked some youtube match, your work is Authenic.
only have two complain you shipped her in a wired localcrood should be 1920,1080
size too big, wait for very long to load
#14  July 02, 2020, 03:36:20 am
she is great. (AI too)
I dont' have the MAAB game but checked some youtube match, your work is Authenic.
only have two complain you shipped her in a wired localcrood should be 1920,1080
size too big, wait for very long to load
Loading time depends on your hardware spec. I think it still takes a long time to load even if you place MUGEN in SSD though.
1440,1080 is nothing but the size I feel comfortable in 640x480.
You can set whatever localcoord you want.
Actually, I don't recommend using this character in 640x480 screen. It is a waste of the 1080p sprites drawn by Examu staff.
#15  August 25, 2020, 11:57:13 am
does this need a screenpack at 1080p?
#16  August 25, 2020, 12:45:18 pm