YesNoOk

Your admin Titlin, is a punk ass bitch. (Read 26475 times)

Started by Shamrock, December 24, 2010, 08:38:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: Your admin Titlin, is a punk ass bitch.
#121  December 27, 2010, 10:22:42 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#122  December 27, 2010, 10:30:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#123  December 27, 2010, 10:37:12 pm
your english is absolutely terrible and you've been posting on mugen forums for years. one would think that you'd be capable of learning by osmosis but your post history shows otherwise. fucking type your posts in spanish and then stick them into google's translator
#124  December 27, 2010, 10:42:14 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Titiln, he doesnt know spanish either, he could hardly read what shamrock typed.
He is posting from the USA.
BTW I suck at writing in Spanish but understand it well enough as well in English too
or so i assume from this.
#125  December 27, 2010, 10:45:41 pm
i skimmed through his posts because they're really unreadable

Jed

#126  December 27, 2010, 10:47:58 pm
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.

Jed

#127  December 27, 2010, 10:50:42 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
Next Gen IX
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#128  December 27, 2010, 10:54:17 pm
are you oblivious to the fact that if you post on a forum people are going to read and reply to the tripe you're putting out???
#129  December 27, 2010, 10:54:50 pm
  • I got a PM.

Jed

#130  December 27, 2010, 11:13:55 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
are you oblivious to the fact that if you post on a forum people are going to read and reply to the tripe you're putting out???

that depends we all make mistakes too ya know

but then again sense when it's a crime to type bad yet still doesn't mean it's that bad as you put it out to be

I talked to plenty of people and some don't say so or mind it at all

I'm only oblivious to morons who try to talk to me as if I don't know any better. I learn ya know somethings here  and there sometimes they try to correct me when it's intentional how I type it. still I keep saying it's not my English it's my typing skills. I type with one finger and I have very bad short term memory to  just trying remember to get all the words  in as fast as i can to type because I can only type in one finger or two is not too easy oh well :P

BTW I can correct it though I just don't bother seeing I got a lot to do some times and i just can't wast time trying to fix things that will slow me down even it's a flaw i have
Next Gen IX
Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 11:26:38 pm by Jed
#131  December 27, 2010, 11:52:11 pm
sense when it's a crime to type bad
there's typing with shortcuts yet keeping it understandable and there's the horrible garbage you post. if you're not even going to put minimal effort into your posts then don't post here. have some decency

GT

#132  December 28, 2010, 12:02:15 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#133  December 28, 2010, 12:14:36 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
#134  December 28, 2010, 12:18:51 am
lol so my post of "pingas" is spam and is deleted but 99% of the garbage going on in this thread is just fine?  Glad to see it's the same old MFG :)

Wasn't shamrock one of the ones who got up in my shit when i called titlin out and told blah blah blah?

Then again there's so much douchebaggery afoot in this thread it's hard to tell if it's serious or not :-\

carry on ladies...carry on...
#135  December 28, 2010, 12:20:51 am
lol so my post of "pingas" is spam and is deleted but 99% of the garbage going on in this thread is just fine?
just because it's a joke/parody thread it doesn't mean you're allowed to post shit that is completely unrelated to it. i know an imageboard that will appreciate your zany humor though
#136  December 28, 2010, 12:24:24 am
lol so my post of "pingas" is spam and is deleted but 99% of the garbage going on in this thread is just fine?
just because it's a joke/parody thread it doesn't mean you're allowed to post shit that is completely unrelated to it. i know an imageboard that will appreciate your zany humor though

so the spam and shit that i post has to be relevant to the spam and shit that you guys are posting?

I really want YOU to appreciate my zany humor though man...you know that you're my idol :(
#137  December 28, 2010, 12:26:53 am
so the spam and shit that i post has to be relevant to the spam and shit that you guys are posting?
would you rather have this thread full of image macros and old catchphrases
I really want YOU to appreciate my zany humor though man...you know that you're my idol :(
and don't try irony either because you're really bad at it

DMK

#138  December 28, 2010, 12:40:39 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Now that Christmas is over, everyone can get back to completely hating each other!
#139  December 28, 2010, 12:43:36 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
We were meant to stop?

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#140  December 28, 2010, 12:45:06 am
would you rather have this thread full of image macros and old catchphrases
and don't try irony either because you're really bad at it

actually i'm awesome at it because you could clearly see that i was doing so.  Actually i think the word you meant to use was sarcasm, kind of like when i say...you know...i want to be just like you when i grow up.  See?  Sarcasm :)

It'd be IRONIC if i actually wanted to be like you after all the arguments we've had, but i've seen your pic and i've seen how you act....i can safely say i'm fine being nothing like you  :D

I never actually stopped DMK :)

Except for Beatrice...it's my new years resolution to only say nice things about her.