YesNoOk

Your admin Titlin, is a punk ass bitch. (Read 26439 times)

Started by Shamrock, December 24, 2010, 08:38:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: Your admin Titlin, is a punk ass bitch.
#201  December 28, 2010, 10:38:17 pm
  • Fuck You.
uh
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#202  December 28, 2010, 10:45:48 pm
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
i bet if titiln shaved, put on a dress, and posted pictures of his ass, bloodriotiori would fall in love with him too
#203  December 28, 2010, 10:47:20 pm
    • Thailand
Incoherent bullshit
You expect people to take you seriously after you said that you're a troll who only posts to troll people? You are one of the worst trolls I've ever witnessed; mostly because the only person who ends up looking stupid is you, and everyone will THINK you are stupid. See, if you're going to troll, you have to make people think you're smart, and that the people you're arguing with are stupid. But you failed and your attempt is beyond repairable.

Zthunder, who is not only the basis for this parody thread but is also really stupid, is smarter than you, and that's really sad.
#204  December 28, 2010, 10:49:22 pm
  • Fuck You.
jeds profile said:

ok i have a fucking migraine now
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/

Jed

#205  December 28, 2010, 10:49:41 pm
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
Incoherent bullshit
You expect people to take you seriously after you said that you're a troll who only posts to troll people? You are one of the worst trolls I've ever witnessed; mostly because the only person who ends up looking stupid is you, and everyone will THINK you are stupid. See, if you're going to troll, you have to make people think you're smart, and that the people you're arguing with are stupid. But you failed and your attempt is beyond repairable.

Zthunder, who is not only the basis for this parody thread but is also really stupid, is smarter than you, and that's really sad.
yeah sure keep talking
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.

Jed

#206  December 28, 2010, 10:50:11 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
Next Gen IX
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#207  December 28, 2010, 10:50:49 pm
#208  December 28, 2010, 10:57:13 pm
    • Thailand
Incoherent bullshit

yeah sure keep talking
Look, man, I don't know why you're so stupid. It may be a birth defect, or you might just simply be really stupid, but don't claim you're trolling people who are generally smarter than you. There are 5th graders who use language better than yourself, and you're 26 years old. Be ashamed of yourself.
#209  December 28, 2010, 11:06:35 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Oh ok keep telling me things that I don't really have much care for I type bad that about it. Doesn't mean I suck as a person for saying "so I don't care". First IF you are being serious with what your saying I take as lessened learned but other wise your just wasting my time

Okay, I tried.

Jed

#210  December 28, 2010, 11:13:00 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
Incoherent bullshit

yeah sure keep talking
Look, man, I don't know why you're so stupid. It may be a birth defect, or you might just simply be really stupid, but don't claim you're trolling people who are generally smarter than you. There are 5th graders who use language better than yourself, and you're 26 years old. Be ashamed of yourself.

the only people that should be ashamed are punks like you and your gang or so called trolls who got nothing better to do for this community then to sit around and act like assholes all day you got no class, no sense of respect for anything, and you are what you say I am more then anything you think you smarter then me ha as if and your lack of respect proves it body boy.
Next Gen IX
#211  December 28, 2010, 11:13:58 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
I'm confused jed. You said you were trolling! they were just wanting to help you which is what they said, so why are they the trolling punks :/

#212  December 28, 2010, 11:14:28 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Nonsensical posts made in All That's Left are better off ignored, but now it looks like Iced and Rajaa are arguing with no one.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#213  December 28, 2010, 11:15:14 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#214  December 28, 2010, 11:18:34 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
im lost  :???:

Jed

#215  December 28, 2010, 11:19:46 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
I'm confused jed. You said you were trolling! they were just wanting to help you which is what they said, so why are they the trolling punks :/
gee might cause raaja taking it to far still I was trolling at first I keep saying i don't need any help despite my probs are they to dumb to see that I really don't care nor need help on typing or what?
Next Gen IX
#216  December 28, 2010, 11:21:16 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
que <_<

Jed

#217  December 28, 2010, 11:23:03 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
not sure what to make of either this hole time i been joking sheesh
Next Gen IX
#218  December 28, 2010, 11:24:11 pm
    • Thailand

Jed

#219  December 28, 2010, 11:26:02 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
 ;D
Next Gen IX
#220  December 28, 2010, 11:28:11 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
god I hate you all I'm leaving forever!!!!

see you tomorrow.