YesNoOk

Dan Hibiki MvC ver 9.5 - 06/20/2016 (Read 23418 times)

Started by Topper, June 20, 2016, 05:48:21 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dan Hibiki MvC ver 9.5 - 06/20/2016
#21  June 30, 2016, 06:03:43 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Hey, if you don't mind, can I add the sounds?

You will probably update Dan again, in the next update I can add the sounds from my Dan :D

PT-BR: Ei, se não houver problema eu posso colocar os sons? Você vai provavelmente atualizar seu personagem e na próxima atualização eu posso adicionar os sons!
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome

lui

#22  June 30, 2016, 06:08:16 am
    • USA
What has happened? I felt sad about you never help the code and sounds to me because I can not hear anything, so you despise prejudices deaf people are alone?
If You are missing respects help me deaf right, he got serious...  >:(

what the hell? people are just busy, don't accuse people of not helping you because you are deaf and we're prejudice. it's pretty insulting and can turn alot of people away from helping you if you want it in the future.

people are busy. if you can't accept that and you throw a fit about it nobody is going to want to help you even more. just PM some people who can speak to you regularly if you want help so much. geez.
#23  July 02, 2016, 03:09:14 am
    • Brazil
I don't think its lack of respect, maybe people just lack interest or are lazy.
I think some depend lazy like anyway?

what the hell? people are just busy, don't accuse people of not helping you because you are deaf and we're prejudice. it's pretty insulting and can turn alot of people away from helping you if you want it in the future.

people are busy. if you can't accept that and you throw a fit about it nobody is going to want to help you even more. just PM some people who can speak to you regularly if you want help so much. geez.
Ah! Forgive me. I do not know people would take it, let them rights problems life.

Hey, if you don't mind, can I add the sounds?

You will probably update Dan again, in the next update I can add the sounds from my Dan :D

PT-BR: Ei, se não houver problema eu posso colocar os sons? Você vai provavelmente atualizar seu personagem e na próxima atualização eu posso adicionar os sons!
I accept you get dressed up the codes wrong types hypers and specials
- Otoko Michi [3300]
- Dan's Oyaji Beam [3400]
- Kouryuuken [1104]
- Premium Signature [1300 - 1302]

Thank you!
#24  July 02, 2016, 03:49:15 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
Great work Topper!