Fate/Grand Order (Read 2232158 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#141  August 26, 2015, 01:28:43 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
From Beast Lair, REALLY GOOD NEWS! You probably saw it if you opened the game

Bow before the generosity of the King, is what it says!

Actually there's a lot of stuff.

The King will open his vault and give us a bunch of shit.

5* Gilgamesh also coming to gacha.

Mystery event on 9/4.

Holy fuck, that TM Ace FGO special CE is getting a huge upgrade. +1 FP -> +75

also, 10-roll gacha will be changed to give you at least one 3* or higher Servant.

AP RECOVERY TIME DECREASING TO 5 MINUTES

THANK YOU MY KING

This will take place in August 31st. Also, they extended the 1/2 AP Daily Quest Event.

-----

About the gifts we will receive from Gilgamesh vault, it's these ones:

① 10 Saint Quartz
② 3 summon tickets
③ 3000000 QP
④ 3 All-class 4* EXP cards
⑤ 3 HP up 3* Fou-kun cards, 3 ATK up 3* Fou-kun cards
⑥ Skill up materials: 15 All-Class Shiny Stones, 5 All-Class Magic Stones, 2 All-Class Hidden Stones, 1 Imperial Wrath of the Dragon, 1 Heart of the Barbarian God, 1 Legend Crystal
Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:24:27 pm by Nanashi_1337
#142  August 26, 2015, 04:35:33 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Holy shit,thats a lot of fucking stuff.
Also Gil being added to the Gatcha is great,he can go on the list of servants I'll never ever get
#143  August 26, 2015, 06:44:27 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
His skills are outstanding, both active and passive, and his stats are quite good too. He's the best Archer and probably one of the best Servants in the game, and taking into account that he's 5* he probably will be impossible to level up LOL.
#144  August 27, 2015, 01:27:22 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Apprently, Gilgamesh will only be available from 31st of August, 2015, 5:00AM to 9th of September, 2015, 13:59 PM.
Also the Half AP campaign has now been extended to the 3rd of September, 2015, 23:59 PM.

The AP recovery and 10x draw adjustments are permanent (Some people thought that those would only apply for Gilgamesh's campaign)
#145  August 27, 2015, 01:55:21 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
The AP recovery and 10x draw adjustments are permanent (Some people thought that those would only apply for Gilgamesh's campaign)
Oi,so a guaranteed 3* servant or higher will stay with us?Thats fucking neato.
I'm really glad they're trying to kick off the game with these events.

Also if any of you bastards manages to grab a Gil during the event make sure to brag here,although the chances of that seem pretty low.5* Gatcha being Under 1% chance is a bummer
#146  August 27, 2015, 02:17:08 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I have 250 stones. I'm ready. (I wanted to save them for the new batch of servants though)
#147  August 27, 2015, 10:18:00 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Oh wow, how much money did you spend in this game? That's a lot of Quartz.
#148  August 27, 2015, 11:30:40 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Absolutely zero, I never spend money on mobages.

Edit:
I completed main content, all the free quests,  intrludes, events, I got the 40 quartz from the start up campaign (I settled with my servant and never rerolled) and all the extra ones they gave us as compensation from the huuuuge maintenance, we just got extra ones from short maintenance here and there, daily login bonus, etc.
Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:04:32 am by S.D.
#149  August 28, 2015, 12:00:58 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Neaaaaato.
I can't wait for Gilgamesh. He's practically my favorite servant next to Tamamo and Kojiro.

Also I just started Rome, it's pretty easy so far so there's nothing major to worry about for now.
#150  August 28, 2015, 12:34:43 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
sup, get your own Leonidas now.
Also speaking of Lancers, Benkei's interlude was also quite difficult, you fight Lancer Cu, Leonidas and Berserker Lancelot. I'm sure I only barely cleared it thanks to my support unit.

Edit: The second part was easy, it was full of Casters.
Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:54:45 pm by S.D.
#151  August 28, 2015, 07:56:03 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Great, and I just recently ascended my Leonidas too. Boosting his NP will surely aid him a lot.
#152  August 29, 2015, 03:41:39 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah uh, I had to use a seal for his third interlude...
You fight Emiya, then Arturia and finally Gilgamesh, and since I wasted abilities trying to get to Gil he just Ea'd my entire party. Typical Gil.
I think my goal right no with the half AP campaign is to ascend everyone at least one level (So far I have Arash, Kojiro, Hassan, Darius, Mephistopheles, Leonidas and St.George), get the interlude for the quartz and then leave the character alone unless it's someone very useful/I like.

Also, I cleared the LV60 Shadow Herakles battle on Fuyuki and... after you clear it it unlocks three more stages haha. Yeah no, I'm not trying that again unless I land a 4*+ servant.
#153  August 29, 2015, 12:59:03 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Gilgamesh fight is pure bullshit for what I've seen in Youtube. He can even spend his entire turn boosting his NP bar, to the point that in the second turn you may even eat an Enuma Elish in your face. Go there with 3 CS or Quartz because it's a really bullshit fight.

Also, don't worry about that free quest in Fuyuki after beating Shadow Berserker, those battles only have skeletons, and they give a lot of Master EXP. Good place to grind if you don't have the Master Daily Quest available. They're easy to beat, believe me.

In my case, I want to ascend my Darius, Ushiwakamaru, Mephistopheles and d'Eon. So far, Koujirou, Mata Hari, Arash, Leonidas and Lancer Cu are all ascended. Maybe I can ascend all 1* Servants that I have too, they're easy to ascend and their Interludes are the easiest to beat, which will help me get extra Quartz.

Edit: Hey, did someone comment before that Leonidas FIRST fight in his interlude consists on a three-round battle against a Hassan, Robin Hood, and Siegfried? Because I sure as hell didn't know. Wow at this fight. I had to reload quite some times because Hassan kept instantly killing my d'Eon with his NP, and Siegfried threw me a Balmung at turn 2 because he spammed a skill that replenished one bar of his NP. I only won because of my awesome Lancer Cu and the support character.

Seriously, DW, debuff the goddamn interludes. Why are they so hard when there's no point for them in being like that?!

Edit2: And so I read that in the second fight a 100K Spartacus and a 120K Heracles awaits me. Followed in the third fight by high level ghosts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahaha

ha...

Oh well, let's go do another interlude!
Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 12:25:22 am by Nanashi_1337
#154  August 30, 2015, 01:22:24 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I had to use two command seals for that Gilgamesh fight, it's okay though, I cleared it (And I'm trying to hoard more quartz, I wouldn't spend one to clear the quest!)

Really? I saw a 40 difficulty and lost interest in completing it but if it's just skeletons then it's doable. Shadow Herakles was incredibly difficult.

Basically yeah, you want to ascend 1* servants since it's so cheap (materials and EXP-wise) just to get the interlude and extra quartz (Plus it doesn't hurt to have some back up characters to counter certain classes)

About Leonidas' interludes... yep, I had to use one seal for that one, the second one is harder and the third one is full of ghosts but don't underestimate it, it's not easy despite the fact that it has no actual servants. I already cleared all of them but I had to waste seals.

Benkei's interludes were hard as hell too, I unlocked Darius and Hassan's but I don't plan to even try them until I get my seals back.

Oh also if someone added me recently, I accidentally deleted you since I was half asleep and I thought I was accepting a request, whoops. Feel free to add me again.
#155  August 30, 2015, 11:09:31 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hey guys, did somebody do the lvl 40 recommended quest in Rome? I really don't want to waste my AP unless I'm sure I won't encounter any bullshit enemy in that fight.
#156  August 30, 2015, 11:57:16 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 12:08:40 pm by S.D.
#157  August 30, 2015, 12:54:36 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm having an inner conflict myself. While I don't have enough Quartz for a 10 roll, I do have plenty for at least 6 rolls... yet I don't know if I want to waste it all, wait for that September 4th event just in case, or wait for the yet-to-come Servants that appeared in that TM-Ace magazine, in which most likely I will have plenty of Quartz with the daily login bonus...

Guess I will do the Friendship roll at least, and wait for others to comment about the chance of getting Gilgamesh. Should be 1%, but perhaps it's been boosted because he's a limited time event.
#158  August 30, 2015, 12:58:13 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
10 rolls give you a guaranteed servant (Or rather, they will really soon) So you could keep working on free missions, getting daily login bonus and wait for that. I doubt I'll use all my quartz trying to get Gilgamesh but I'll definitely give it a try a couple of times.
#159  August 30, 2015, 01:15:37 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I suppose I should. Guess I will have to indulge myself with the Friendship rolls. I do want an assured 3* or more Servant if I want to waste all the Quartz.
#160  August 30, 2015, 02:24:40 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Notice of maintenance 8/31 AM2:00 ~ 5AM
Details
3 million user campaign update
Gilgamesh put in gacha for a limited time
Game updates AP/Magazine CE
For more details see what was posted on the 26th
Other updates