YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2437560 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#1181  June 23, 2009, 05:20:28 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
YOU SAID THE SAME ABOUT THE SEKIREI OPENING BAKA !  >:(
#1182  June 23, 2009, 05:22:39 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#1183  June 23, 2009, 05:30:37 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
.:22·26·49:. «SatouSei» this is weird, I started reading the k-on manga
.:22·26·56:. «SatouSei» somehow kyoani even managed to ruin the jokes
#1184  June 23, 2009, 06:30:50 am
I still haven't seen the last episode of K-ON! (not in the mood right now for moe-drama). But the series wasn't that great, yeah I know it's just a moe-show but isn't that the kind of show that at least leaves you with a dumb smile on your face while you're watching it? I mean the best things from the show were Mio, SAWAKO-SENSEI!!! and the ED (Azusa was too annoying). Heck, even Lucky Star had more memorable moments, the only episode I truly liked was the 5th one (CRAZY WILD TEACHER FTW!!). And Tsumugi is useless but at least not annoying like Miyuki.

Currently watching Hyakko, is quite funny. Animation is kinda QUALITY at least they changed teh OP niamtion since peisode 9, it was really lame to use random scenes from episode one for the OP instead of custom animations. The OST is quite good as well, it has plenty of epic music.
Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 06:39:19 am by Bastard Wolf
#1185  June 23, 2009, 12:50:04 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
casshern sins is great and one of the only cool animes  :)
#1186  June 23, 2009, 03:32:10 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
what do you thing
samurai trooper vs shurato vs saint seiya (>/=/<)
in my personal opinion samurai trooper > shurato > saint seiya
#1187  June 23, 2009, 04:01:38 pm
Saint Seiya Lost Canvas > all of the above (never saw them though)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1188  June 23, 2009, 04:18:25 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
#1189  June 23, 2009, 04:47:09 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors were a huge inspiration in my life. Take that for whatever it might mean HAHA

I remember really loving it every time the white armor was formed
#1190  June 23, 2009, 05:02:57 pm
Gemini Saga > all other Saints (inb4 Shaka fanboys).

... I'm Scorpio BTW.
#1191  June 23, 2009, 06:39:52 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
c'mon, shaka owns the rest if he wants to

and i'm scorpio too  :D, he's rather cool, even though he isn't that important storywise

ronin warriors omg, i need to watch that again,btw there was a movie?
#1192  June 23, 2009, 07:30:44 pm
  • SNK is life
You guys can keep fighting over who is more roxors while AIOLIA gets all the ladies :wink3:
#1193  June 23, 2009, 10:27:18 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Screw you guys, Shura = LOYALTY

Also, the best arc in Saint Seiya was a filler arc, Asgard.
#1194  June 24, 2009, 12:55:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
lol yeah, that arc was completely art. Amazing music, great animation, good villains; even the fights themselves were above average  which is usualyl the weak point of saint seiya.

I still haven't seen the last episode of K-ON! (not in the mood right now for moe-drama). But the series wasn't that great, yeah I know it's just a moe-show but isn't that the kind of show that at least leaves you with a dumb smile on your face while you're watching it? I mean the best things from the show were Mio, SAWAKO-SENSEI!!! and the ED (Azusa was too annoying). Heck, even Lucky Star had more memorable moments, the only episode I truly liked was the 5th one (CRAZY WILD TEACHER FTW!!). And Tsumugi is useless but at least not annoying like Miyuki.

Pretty much agree with all of it. kyoani managed to ruin all the jokes, since the manga feels like azumanga redux, hell yui's parents are kimura and her wife. I still found keion more fun than lucky star, but still inferior to the likes of minami ke and hidamari sketch. I found it specially funnythat kyoani made one chapter of anime from 9 pages of manga (one of the guitar arcs, either buying it or fixing it).

urrently watching Hyakko, is quite funny. Animation is kinda QUALITY at least they changed teh OP niamtion since peisode 9, it was really lame to use random scenes from episode one for the OP instead of custom animations. The OST is quite good as well, it has plenty of epic music.

Enjoy your surprise lesbian. Also:

#1195  June 24, 2009, 04:23:22 am
Screw you guys, Shura = LOYALTY
EKUSU... CALIBAAA !!

In the early episodes of Saint Seiya the animation was quite bad but they actually fight, then they moved to either just special attacks or just HSDM. And in the Tenkai-hen movie they just slaped each other.

Also agree on Asgard arc. My main complain would be Siegfried's death.

Enjoy your surprise lesbian.
Touma? (still missing the last episode). Also the Dodgeball episode was hilarious and the drama in episode 12 did not feel as forced like they do in most comedy series.

The Hayate no Gotoku chara CDs 1 & 2 are out (Nagi and Hinagiku). As expected Hina's CD is the only one worth keeping. Man I hate Kugimiya Rie. Ironically Nagi is the only character played by her that I like, well almost every character in Hayate is likeable. Also the cover art in Nagi's CD is really nice.
#1196  June 24, 2009, 05:29:41 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I had forgotten how hot some of the travestites in family compo are.
#1197  June 24, 2009, 11:12:01 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
oh sure chen uses the avatar E gets her but not the sig i gave up for him.
HMPH.

...at least its not cats.
I wanted to, but I received your pm AFTER you removed the sig. I was too late :(. Post or pm me the link, please?
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t117/maximilianjenus/Doremi-fageatHyakko28-10.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t117/maximilianjenus/Doremi-fageatHyakkoc29-19.jpg
I get the first but what's the main point in the second one? It's just ice-cream...

Anybody seen and talked about BakuMan yet? It's quite original.

I am but a living fossil these days.
Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 11:20:33 am by Pedo-Rena [Lucky Charat]
#1198  June 24, 2009, 11:30:39 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1199  June 24, 2009, 11:33:51 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
Umm... what?

I am but a living fossil these days.
#1200  June 24, 2009, 11:36:03 am
Either you really don't get it and it's just sad, or you get it and it's just not funny.