YesNoOk

Gay Marriage claims another victim (Read 6346 times)

Started by Iced, May 22, 2013, 09:02:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Gay Marriage claims another victim
#101  May 27, 2013, 02:24:54 am
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
yeah thats definetly true . some have but its hard to say cause like my sis told me a few ago and came over my spot to talk and i showed her this thread.. i will type it as she speaks it to me:   she will always be attracted to her ex girlfriend ,yes, but not other women. she likes mostly men .  but no one can say what truly goes on in the mind of that individual unless you are either them or your their partner and have shared that deep inside info. Most dont . Some openly do.  Our aunt decided to be with just a woman and no longer attracted to men. but thats her and cant say all.  cause we dont know. Your right there is a difference between the 2 but everyone sets their own standards in the Bi community ( which is still part of the gay community even if they dont get acknowledgement from the other sides) according to how they themselves decide to handle it wether born gay  or have their own strong sexual desires and wants to traverse between the 2  sexes as Bi people do. yes some openly gay women and men have made the switch to go with oppsite sex and go straight. . Yes there are people who are Bi or go bi can actually stop or say, loose attraction for same sex or opposite. Its nothing new and is and has been done .  An attraction is one thing but to live your life as is another.

ehhh thats what i got so far. lol  but i get where you both are saying from both views .

#102  May 27, 2013, 02:27:20 am
  • The Red-Eyed Wonder
This thread is producing a shitload of bad grammar, at this rate it'll be a disease.
#103  May 27, 2013, 02:33:40 am
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
#104  May 27, 2013, 10:49:44 am
Like in that French movie "Tais-toi" ("Shut up") : "This is an asylum for crazy people, not for assholes. If you had to build asylums for assholes, how big do you think they'd have to be..."
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#105  May 27, 2013, 11:25:05 am
don't know, but my penis would be glad if there was an institute like that.
#106  May 28, 2013, 06:40:18 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Yes there are people who are Bi or go bi can actually stop or say, loose attraction for same sex or opposite.
No. They can't. There are studies about this.

You can choose who to be with, but you can't change who you're attracted to.
#107  May 28, 2013, 07:06:27 am
    • Philippines
We may say that Gays,lesbians,Bis,or whatever are "different" from us.

However,It's not our life to judge on.It's their money to spend,not ours to waste.

Good Day everyone.
You pushed me too far!!
I'm coming back!!

------------------------
What happens on a crowded sofa.
#108  May 28, 2013, 04:56:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Yes there are people who are Bi or go bi can actually stop or say, loose attraction for same sex or opposite.
No. They can't. There are studies about this.

You can choose who to be with, but you can't change who you're attracted to.

yeah, you would think that the fuckton of gay people who suffer thru straigh marriages to conform to society would be enough evidence so nobody would need to have this discussion. well if they want to think that people can change their sexual orientation it's their money to spend,not ours to waste.
#109  May 29, 2013, 04:51:50 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
How much is one homosexuality?
#110  May 29, 2013, 03:17:18 pm
  • SNK is life
Definitely less than 2 homosexualities, that's for sure.