YesNoOk

Syo Kirishima (Original by Ahuron) released by Star (Read 7051 times)

Started by aznpikachu215, March 18, 2019, 04:29:45 am
Share this topic:
Syo Kirishima (Original by Ahuron) released by Star
#1  March 18, 2019, 04:29:45 am
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215

9mb

Re: Syo Kirishima (Original by Ahuron) released by Star
#2  March 18, 2019, 05:23:03 am
I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!

9mb

#3  March 18, 2019, 05:44:00 am
Do you know the meaning of the Chinese name of this Star?心机婊=scheming!back-stabber n!
#4  March 18, 2019, 05:58:23 am
amazing...good revamping, i love kof 99 & 2000 strikers.
#5  March 18, 2019, 11:16:36 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
So finally, who did this revamping??
these new moves!???

Star? do he have a website and other edits like that?
#6  March 18, 2019, 02:36:11 pm
    • USA
#7  March 18, 2019, 03:08:06 pm
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
Do you know the meaning of the Chinese name of this Star?心机婊=scheming!back-stabber n!

Nice try, but good ol' Google Translate says that "心机婊" actually means "mind" in chinese.

Funny, seeing that you're clearly not using yours when you try to accuse someone of "stealing" your sprites, not displaying any evidence and calling your supposed "suspect" various names.

What you're doing doesn't help much in your favor, trust me.
#8  March 18, 2019, 03:16:22 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com

Nice try, but good ol' Google Translate says that "心机婊" actually means "mind" in chinese.

Funny, seeing that you're clearly not using yours when you try to accuse someone of "stealing" your sprites, not displaying any evidence and calling your supposed "suspect" various names.

...uh have you considered this guy is actually chinese and might have a better grasp of the language than google translate does
#9  March 18, 2019, 03:30:06 pm
    • USA

He's basically meaning that this mysterious 'STAR' creator is like a sneaky fellow or something. I'm guessing like he's stealing someone's creation?
#10  March 18, 2019, 04:17:08 pm
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
He's basically meaning that this mysterious 'STAR' creator is like a sneaky fellow or something. I'm guessing like he's stealing someone's creation?

Perhaps, but I don't see anything that proves that. As far as this site goes, I haven't seen any sort of evidence proving that this guy has worked on any portion of Syo (unless he posted it on a different site and didn't link here).

Star can't possibly be stealing a creation, seeing that you already pointed out that this is an edited Syo from Ahuron's.

..uh have you considered this guy is actually chinese and might have a better grasp of the language than google translate does

Not to be rude or anything, but I did consider it (but only after I posted that...). I just assumed he was making it up.

It doesn't make up for him calling the editor an "A-hole", or a "Thief", or a "Skunk".

(I'll back away from this for now. I definitely don't want to derail this topic any further...)

9mb

#11  March 18, 2019, 10:43:48 pm

Perhaps, but I don't see anything that proves that. As far as this site goes, I haven't seen any sort of evidence proving that this guy has worked on any portion of Syo (unless he posted it on a different site and didn't link here).

Star can't possibly be stealing a creation, seeing that you already pointed out that this is an edited Syo from Ahuron's.

..uh have you considered this guy is actually chinese and might have a better grasp of the language than google translate does

Not to be rude or anything, but I did consider it (but only after I posted that...). I just assumed he was making it up.

It doesn't make up for him calling the editor an "A-hole", or a "Thief", or a "Skunk".

(I'll back away from this for now. I definitely don't want to derail this topic any further...)
Yes, I am a Chinese.My English is pretty limited. I would like to share my image material,But this man is too dirty! The evidence you want:According to the date,This man stole the material from my work Kofex & Kofz in 119way.
Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 11:52:28 pm by 9mb

9mb

#12  March 18, 2019, 10:46:51 pm
So finally, who did this revamping??
these new moves!???

Star? do he have a website and other edits like that?

Not sure if Star does have a website, and STAR did the revamp.

Star=Asshole!Thief!skunk!What a foul action it was!Steal my char image material!

Yeah, I'm not Star
...ok. Sorry. But I don't want you to share the work of stealing other people's labor. :)This man has stolen other people's image works many times!Let me feel very nauseous!
Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 11:28:35 pm by 9mb
#13  March 18, 2019, 11:59:29 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Please don't post multiple posts in a row, condense them to one post please.

Also, to be honest, how you're doing what you're doing is not making you look any better than you're trying to make him look.

9mb

#14  March 19, 2019, 12:53:14 am
Please don't post multiple posts in a row, condense them to one post please.

Also, to be honest, how you're doing what you're doing is not making you look any better than you're trying to make him look.
sorry,I don't know how to  condense. I didn't find "condense", and my mistake led me to delete some of the image evidence.What's more, how to do it as you say? If your works were stolen by others, I can't express my attitude. Perhaps foreigners'thoughts are different from Chinese people's.But this man is very shameless!And I don't think it's a noble act!
Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 01:08:51 am by 9mb
#15  March 19, 2019, 01:11:51 am
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
According to the date,This man stole the material from my work Kofex & Kofz in 119way.

Hmm... now it's interesting. It's most definitely an original port for Syo, and both files share the same resolution, but I'm trying to wrap my head around why it uses an extra .27 kilobytes (pink background, maybe?)...

I also looked through the demonstration vid for this edit, and I don't see many things that could match up with the spritesheet pic you sent. One of his supers (the one with the grab, punch and ground pound explosion) doesn't match up with any of the supers (except MAYBE the 2nd Max-1 super).

Again, as far as I know you haven't posted this port of your Syo anywhere, but there could be the EXTREMELY rare chance that it could be stolen, but I unfortunately can't tell.

But this man (referring to Star) is very shameless!And I don't think it's a noble act!

You're right, it can't be a noble act. BUT there can always be exceptions and stuff like that. In my opinion, I'd care less about someone 'stealing' my portrait for a character like Syo, seeing that this character already exists and there are (usually) already existing edits of these characters in MUGEN. But if the character being ripped is an entirely original character, THEN there's a problem.

That's what I was trying to say earlier.  :P

9mb

#16  March 19, 2019, 01:28:08 am
According to the date,This man stole the material from my work Kofex & Kofz in 119way.

Hmm... now it's interesting. It's most definitely an original port for Syo, and both files share the same resolution, but I'm trying to wrap my head around why it uses an extra .27 kilobytes (pink background, maybe?)...

I also looked through the demonstration vid for this edit, and I don't see many things that could match up with the spritesheet pic you sent. One of his supers (the one with the grab, punch and ground pound explosion) doesn't match up with any of the supers (except MAYBE the 2nd Max-1 super).

Again, as far as I know you haven't posted this port of your Syo anywhere, but there could be the EXTREMELY rare chance that it could be stolen, but I unfortunately can't tell.

But this man (referring to Star) is very shameless!And I don't think it's a noble act!

You're right, it can't be a noble act. BUT there can always be exceptions and stuff like that. In my opinion, I'd care less about someone 'stealing' my portrait for a character like Syo, seeing that this character already exists and there are (usually) already existing edits of these characters in MUGEN. But if the character being ripped is an entirely original character, THEN there's a problem.

That's what I was trying to say earlier.  :P
"Condense" made me mistakenly delete some of the image evidence. You can go to my album to see it. As I said before, I shared it with Kofex of 119way and Kofz of mugenchina.
https://www.deviantart.com/9mb9/gallery/

Ancient Chinese motto:不问自取,视为盗也!

As for the noble behavior, my opinion is:

你被狗咬了一口,不可能还要咬回去吧?无论这句话是否是想表现自己的理性、素质高,我认为它都透露出一种妥协、软弱以及怯懦的精神,大家在看一些网络评论时经常能看到如“被狗咬了,总不能咬回去,多掉价啊”、等等类似的话,说这种话的人要么是站着说话不腰疼,要么就是胆小怕事,狗咬你一口,如果你不把狗打疼打死,那狗就会经常来咬你。
*I don't know how to express these meanings in English.
Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 01:41:36 am by 9mb
#17  March 19, 2019, 02:56:45 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Ancient Chinese motto: Do not ask for self-receipt, as a steal!

You have been bitten by a dog, can't you bite back? Whether this sentence is to express your own rationality and high quality, I think it reveals a spirit of compromise, weakness and embarrassment. Everyone is watching When you comment on the Internet, you can often see things like "Bit by a dog, you can't bite back, you can lose more money," and so on. People who say such words are either standing or talking, or timid, dogs. Bite you, if you don't kill the dog, the dog will often bite you
Just using Google Translate to get this. Also, try to be more clear here in the forum, for me you write like a spambot and I was about to report you in the spam thread thinking maybe you're spamming nonsense as pop-ups...

Also, OG refers to "condense" as the posts you made, you can't make multiple posts in threads, edit the first ones you made and put the following one instead posting over and over again as a monologue. Or ask a mod to do the job instead

And about this Syo, yeah, you showed us this guy Star used your work in this char (I'm not sure if it's about sprites or coding) but the base is still the same: Syo by Ahuron, the original creator of the char. Also, if it's in this section is because it's an edit of that char, or other chars. We're not in 2005 when the MUGEN Police punished authors who "steal" works of others, so calm down

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X

9mb

#18  March 19, 2019, 05:38:50 am
Ancient Chinese motto: Do not ask for self-receipt, as a steal!

You have been bitten by a dog, can't you bite back? Whether this sentence is to express your own rationality and high quality, I think it reveals a spirit of compromise, weakness and embarrassment. Everyone is watching When you comment on the Internet, you can often see things like "Bit by a dog, you can't bite back, you can lose more money," and so on. People who say such words are either standing or talking, or timid, dogs. Bite you, if you don't kill the dog, the dog will often bite you
Just using Google Translate to get this. Also, try to be more clear here in the forum, for me you write like a spambot and I was about to report you in the spam thread thinking maybe you're spamming nonsense as pop-ups...

Also, OG refers to "condense" as the posts you made, you can't make multiple posts in threads, edit the first ones you made and put the following one instead posting over and over again as a monologue. Or ask a mod to do the job instead

And about this Syo, yeah, you showed us this guy Star used your work in this char (I'm not sure if it's about sprites or coding) but the base is still the same: Syo by Ahuron, the original creator of the char. Also, if it's in this section is because it's an edit of that char, or other chars. We're not in 2005 when the MUGEN Police punished authors who "steal" works of others, so calm down
Thank you for your reply, I try to learn how to condense.Google Translate sometimes fails to express the correct meaning that the individual wants to express... I know the original creator of this char is "Ahuron" and I respect him, but this "Star" is a hypocritical and insidious little man!
#19  March 19, 2019, 05:55:46 am
  • For the Murder!
It's just me or some 2 bars SDM do more damage than one of the 3 bars HDM. And as demonstrated in the last part of the video when performing a 3 bar HDM on an opponent in the corner the damaging part completely misses when the opponent bounces in the wall
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#20  March 19, 2019, 06:31:59 am
    • USA
It's just me or some 2 bars SDM do more damage than one of the 3 bars HDM. And as demonstrated in the last part of the video when performing a 3 bar HDM on an opponent in the corner the damaging part completely misses when the opponent bounces in the wall

Nah, 3 bars actually do more, my settings were just at 250%.