YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 744442 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#2181  June 21, 2022, 10:45:09 am
Next DLC Team:

At least they wore a different outfit

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#2182  June 21, 2022, 12:16:31 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
looks like not many people are making a fuss about this team for reusing assets than expected.
that's good. though the basic attacks will prob be the same, the special moves will be different.
#2183  June 21, 2022, 12:44:34 pm
Because they already reached critical disappointment with the crypto NFT garbage, making the rehashed Orochi Orochi Team a bit less concerning. At least I don't feel bad about skipping it anymore.
#2184  June 21, 2022, 01:12:13 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
True, some comments were saying this was a way to try to erase/avoid the NFT thing.

No gameplay was sad, but at least they are confirmed.
            Zorf Giudecca
#2185  June 21, 2022, 02:58:38 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Let me guess AUG 5-7  ::)
#2186  June 21, 2022, 04:41:40 pm
    • Brazil
So SNK is going NFT route? Well, I thought it was a good thing that KoF and SamSho were rising again, but it seems that SNK deserves to just die. I'll just pirate their games if I want to play them.
#2187  June 21, 2022, 04:47:14 pm
    • USA
orochi team is so lazy, they should have been secret characters like in 98 and 2002 by default
#2188  June 21, 2022, 07:36:47 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
So SNK is going NFT route? Well, I thought it was a good thing that KoF and SamSho were rising again, but it seems that SNK deserves to just die. I'll just pirate their games if I want to play them.

No one is forcing you to buy their games.
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 08:24:35 pm by FeLo_Llop
#2189  June 22, 2022, 12:19:18 am
    • Brazil
#2190  June 22, 2022, 01:53:57 am

No one is forcing you to buy their games.

That is obvious, what is your point?

SNK created their characters so they have all the right to do whatever they want with them. So complaining, whinning, crying over the NFT is plain stupid(not calling you stupid, just the behaviour). Also, stating in the same line that you're going to play a pirate version of XV is a more stupid behaviour: Think that they earn their money because we buy their games. If we buy, they can work on those titles. If they work on those titles, you can have a KOF XVI in the future. And don't even go for the "if I'm paying them, I'm their boss" because that's a more stupid line than the previous statement.

I don't like the Neo Orochi Team or whatever stupid name they gave to it, specially because of the outfits(I think I've seen those exac outfits in mugen or artworks). But if SNK owns the rights to the characters, they're fully thems. If the creators of those outfits(fans, as we are) wants to sue them, they're on their right, but SNK will have the upper hand in a trial.

If I for example, do an outfit for, let's say, Chun Li, and Capcom dcides to put it in SF6 I won't care. Oh wait, Capcom already used fan designs in SFV and no one complained. So what? You want to piracy XV? Go ahead. But I don't want to see you crying over "no new KOFs" in the future :P
#2191  June 22, 2022, 02:52:37 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Not trying to put words on someone's mouth, but I think his point was meant to come down as, "There's no point in even wanting a new KOF game, if they're likely gonna treat their franchise in such a questionable way."
#2192  June 22, 2022, 04:16:04 am
    • Brazil
Thanks for sparing me the trouble.
#2193  June 22, 2022, 04:45:53 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Though I'm heavily against NFTs, SNK is really desperate for money so I'm not a bit surprised. Besides, I heard that other Japanese gaming companies are starting to venture out into the world of NFTs so this is nothing new.
#2194  June 22, 2022, 08:55:57 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 09:03:29 am by Byakko
#2195  June 22, 2022, 09:33:59 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
'98, technically. Though granted, those artworks were in black and white.

KOFAS has O. Yashiro and O. Chris in these outfits, but they're Goenitz blue. This red version is entirely new!
#2196  June 22, 2022, 09:43:47 am
Not trying to put words on someone's mouth, but I think his point was meant to come down as, "There's no point in even wanting a new KOF game, if they're likely gonna treat their franchise in such a questionable way."
Then let him to do his own kof. SNK has the right to do whatever they want with their characters and the franchise.

Thanks for the light, Byakko and Deadface.
#2197  June 22, 2022, 05:48:58 pm
    • Brazil
Sorry if I offended your precious company by saying that I will not support them doing something stupid. SNK can do what they want with their franchise, I can also go outside and kick an old lady in the face, doesn't mean either of those things are good.
#2198  June 22, 2022, 05:55:31 pm
One of them is legal. Did someone shit in your soup ??
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2199  June 22, 2022, 09:06:40 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Sorry if I offended your precious company by saying that I will not support them doing something stupid. SNK can do what they want with their franchise, I can also go outside and kick an old lady in the face, doesn't mean either of those things are good.
Get the rights != being official
If you refer to this, let me say you this is confirmed it's not official... or even would be made at all, but if this comes true eventually, it's not made by SNK, it's like to say that All-Stars is official and canon, which is only another gacha game with SNK rights, which doesn't mean the game belongs to SNK at all.

Also, this thread is for KOFXV, if you want to discuss about that NFT or how SNK manage its franchises rights, go to fucking somewhere and make your own fucking thread instead to keep derailing this one. And I say to everyone else here, not specifically to someone. Thanks :)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 09:55:04 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
#2200  June 23, 2022, 12:41:24 am

There are times when I ask myself: Does Macaulyn reads himself or he just throw some nonsenses for being trending topic in the Guild?

Grow, dude. If you don't agree with SNK choices, then create your own team, game, etc. Of course, in 3D with lots of characters and etc. But of course, it's easier to blahblahblah than move a single finger.