YesNoOk

ClayFighter 63 1/3 Lifebars have been released!! (updated 12/25/2022) (Read 17806 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, June 12, 2022, 02:20:31 am
Share this topic:
ClayFighter 63 1/3 Lifebars have been released!! (updated 12/25/2022)
#1  June 12, 2022, 02:20:31 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

11 years ago, Earthworm Jim was released for first time, so this day is the day that my "ClayFighter Project" was born. So I made a whole event of this, since I couldn't do it past year (soon a commemorative thread in MUGEN Discussion), and I continue with this special release...

These lifebars was a project so old as Jim himself, but I never couldn't concrete them at all, and in the last time when I retook this for my CF fullgame, I decided to get the jump to MUGEN1.0+, so the development was moves from WinMugen to 1.0, remaking all what I done and finishing what I started 11 years ago. These lifebars are made under 640x480 and has its own fightfx and common sounds from the game, trying to make them the most accurate as possible, and also I made original lifebars for Simul and Team modes, following the same line of the original lifebars. And is redundant to say they will be included in the Infinite Clayfare beta I want to release this year, meanwhile I'm still working on the screenpack.
Spoiler: OK, stop talking, go for the screenshots!! (click to see content)
I hope you like them, I know 11 years is a lot of waiting, but I hope this release worths it ;) and since now I know how to make lifebars, maybe in a (close) future I can make more lifebars from other games... or from other ClayFighter games (I'm tempting to make CF2 lifebars if you ask me)
Happy anniversary, the presents are for you!! :D

LET'S GET READY TO CRRRRRRUMBLEEEEEE!!
Add-ons -> Lifebars

As part of my other ClayFighter releases, the lifebars has been updated thanks to Habib987876. These are the new stuff:
  • New number font for hitcount
  • Added Draw Game screen
  • Fixed some minor stuff
PS: If you got the fullgame Infinite Clayfare, you can get them from there, this is the separate download ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 10:21:33 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 Lifebars have been released!! (B-kun's CF 11th Anniversary)
#2  June 23, 2022, 12:53:25 am
  • Cheers!
    • USA
Wow. This is nice, I would give this a try. Even though I know how to setup lifebars
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 Lifebars have been released!! (updated 12/25/2022)
#3  December 25, 2022, 10:21:41 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
As part of my other ClayFighter releases, the lifebars has been updated thanks to Habib987876. These are the new stuff:
  • New number font for hitcount
  • Added Draw Game screen
  • Fixed some minor stuff
PS: If you got the fullgame Infinite Clayfare, you can get them from there, this is the separate download ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X