In BBTag, Tager actually does get pushed back a little bit by magnetized opponents as seen in some of the combos here:
- Magnetism windbox now spawns a little further back behind the opponent
- Voltic Charge no longer protects against low attacks
- Magnetism now slows down to a halt once it ends instead of stopping abruplty
- Reduced pause time for the landing of gigantic tager driver
- Forward dodge animation is now a little longer and has a little more invul more akin to his backdash
- Updated effects for King of Tager
- Dust effects are no longer effected by Palfx
- realaigned shockwaves and prevented an instance where a shockwave effect plays twice
- Added dust effect to Magna Tech Wheel
-For some reason, you can't combo Wedge Catapult with an air Gigantic Tager Driver, yet you can with the air EX Driver and a normal air throw.
This is actually accurate to the source. The EX version of Gigantic Tager Driver/Air Driver is supposed to be the only one that can catch opponents that are in hitstun.Ah, I see. Thought I couldn't do it as I was using a PS4 controller. It feels so much easier doing the moves with a keyboard.
- Dust effects Spawned from Tager_common.cns are also no longer effected by Palfx
- Fixed an error where a shockwave sound effect would play twice during the landing of Gigantic Tager Driver
- Fixed a selfstate error that caused a shockwave to play twice
Hey, OHMSBY! Do you like mecha anime? If so, do you know about the website Mechanical Saviour (http://mechanicalsaviour.blogspot.com)? Well, they have sprite rips of various Super Robot Wars games. I would love to see you make a character from one of the mecha sprites/sprite sheets/sprite parts from that website.
It's time for the poll results:
Well, I'm finally going to work on a P4A character, and its the main man himself. I'm actually pretty excited since I feel like I'm 100% ready for this now.
Thanks for voting everyone.
Also what about Mika and Erika Ultra Burst versions? Like you did with Tager, would you release this updated characters before Yu?
- Fixed an error in the incremental cornerpush system
- Ultra Burst's aura effect will be temporarily disabled whenever Tager is in a custom state
- Added dash dust effect to running grab
- Fixed an error where shockwave effects and sounds play when they are not supposed to during certain custom states
- jC no longer overrides dodges
- All versions of Gigantic Tager Driver, Genesic Emerald Tager Buster, and King of Tager are now immune to throws up until the last active frame
- Terra Break can now be pulled off by holding C during Magna Tech Wheel
- Gadget Finger will now stop if the opponent is not in a hurt state before getting grabbed