Hi Byakko and thank you to have shared with us important details about InfCat.
Some days ago i've written an email at the address on infcat sourceforge page, but i've not received any reply to it.
i'm wondering if you can "give" him the following text:
i'm GREZZO16, a long timed Mugen player and i've just discovered your project: building an engine from scratch it should be an hard work.
Me and LasombraDemon (another mugen-fanatic) are working to build a list of the new engines Mugen-Compatible
currently in development: you can see the current list on the following threads:
So, I'm here to ask you some questions, like an "interview", to improve the list and to "spread the word" about the projects.
Are you ready? here you are the questions
1) Will your engine be compatible with MUGEN creations (chars, stages, screenpack, etc)? Maybe with a converter tool?
2) Is you engine currently (end-May 2009) in development? Or you have stopped it?
3) What % would you say is done, so far?
4) Is your engine OpenSource? If not, are you planning to release the source code sometime?
5) What are the main features you plan this to have? Will be multi-platform?
6) Would you cooperate with other fighting engine projects? Maybe fuse/merge your project in/with other, if you'll have the chance?
7) Have you got an official site and an official forum for you project? If yes, would you link them us? If not, would you have one?
thank you for your attention
thank you for your help.
UPDATE: i've just updated the list with new informations about InfCat and the other forums.
Desktop: Zotac Mini-ITX + Intel Atom 330 + Nvidia ION + OCZ 4GB RAM DDR2-800 + Samsung HDD 500GB-7200rpm + Samsung 20" + Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Netbook: Samsung n510 JA02IT (11,6" LED + Atom 270 + ION LE + 2GB RAM + 250GB HDD) + Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
Mobile Phone: Nokia 5800XM v40
Console: Nintendo Wii v4.2E + SoftMod; Sony PS2 + SoftMod
Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 06:01:53 PM