YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 162808 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 AM
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#681  February 23, 2021, 09:41:29 PM
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
what even is the point. Is just for the special signature core effect ? It keeps getting lamer.
Both Mai and Athena won the vote for who gets a FES class next and you can bet a large majority of the playerbase are gonna dump rubies for them.  If something like Boss Sylvie was a thing, there would not be interest for it other than completionists or fans.  They know what they are doing.

In other words, expect Kyo and Iori to have some kind of FES+ class in the future since Kyo was also in demand for a new FES unit and NESTS Kyo's buffs barely made any difference after Rachel was released for free.

Also, on a side note, don't expect any collab news for a while.  Barely a mention in the Korean stream.
#682  February 23, 2021, 10:48:15 PM
I'll expect Kyo XI to get that, sure, but there really is no difference with a regular FES. This Athena and Mai could have been a regular FES as was expected by everyone, and they could have gotten this hero series later on.

Also, on a side note, don't expect any collab news for a while.  Barely a mention in the Korean stream.
It's weird, I could've sworn they said in the previous one that it was coming real soon ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#683  February 24, 2021, 01:50:26 AM
Livestream codes out.  Much like the Korean stream it is 1000 rubies in total.

februaryallstar (100 rubies)
foreverfighting (200 rubies)
definitelynotrubies (300 rubies)
fourhundredbigones (400 rubies)

IOS link
https://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/kofg/1208

Not much new in the Global stream other than Raid Seasonal Billy and a chance for a free 10x ticket when SS banner starts.
#684  February 26, 2021, 01:05:40 AM
The biggest QoL we are getting is the ability to further level up BS and SS (just call them FES+) with the same method used to level up collabs by combining memories for invitations.  This is a huge blessing but this method wil, at this time, not reward you imprint stones unique to those units.  Hope this changes soon.

New event is a repeat of the Lady fighters event but now you have to option to redeem a free Lady Billy or Yashiro and do a Super Mission set.  The latter unit is an absolute must if you missed out Eileen or still need a reliable Shock DoT user.

Nothing on the next collab unfortunately so gotta wait 2 weeks for something.

Also the free summon ticket (2 by viewing an ad) now gives you a chance for FES along with updated units so FINALLY.
Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 01:09:05 AM by Kirishima
#685  February 26, 2021, 02:02:09 AM
The biggest QoL we are getting is the ability to further level up BS and SS (just call them FES+) with the same method used to level up collabs by combining memories for invitations.
Oh good, finally. I can throw a few attempts at Mai and Athena without worrying that it'll be worthless if I don't immediately get 8 copies of them.
Speaking of which, the new 3PG have an incentive compared to the billion special cards they both already have : unique effects. Damage reduction for Mai and heal for Athena. Still not worth it, and the other new cards aren't too interesting either : upgraded Kaya set with extra crit like the Akane set and extra damage reduction (okay that's not too bad but only if you reeeeeally need a lot of defense), and the Mai option card is only for a few seconds when tagging in, so hard pass.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.