YesNoOk

Hi everyone o wo (Read 457 times)

Started by Willsono, March 21, 2012, 01:24:14 AM
Share this topic:
Hi everyone o wo
#1  March 21, 2012, 01:24:14 AM
Hey folks!

I just got recently back into Mugen just for the lols, but I'm getting serious this time :3

Okay...I'm using a keyboard, it just I don't feel to spend on a controller (or that I've broken the only one I had...) but I will get my way around...I guess.

However, my intention aren't only for playing the game, but all the artwork around it. I'm not good, but I'm sure I'll get better :3

and I also use to much emoticon...that is one of my default >, < as well that my english is a little bit off (I'm a french Canadian, what can I say?) but I hope you'll understand ^- ^"

anyways, I mainly use Hatsune Miku, because I like to play with her...and the fact that I don't download much (I hadn't a good hard drive in the past, but now I will spam char in the program with my 2tb >:D)

anyways, hope to be here for a long time.

and here's a stupid question: If you had 4 oranges and that you ate 2 of them, how many you had left? the answer isn't 2...(learned from experience ow o)
Re: Hi everyone o wo
#2  April 03, 2012, 02:53:03 PM
Hey folks!
(I'm a french Canadian, what can I say?)

Hel.. oh, you shouldn't have said that!  :o
(lol, joke. Welcome to le MFG.)

and here's a stupid question: If you had 4 oranges and that you ate 2 of them, how many you had left? the answer isn't 2...(learned from experience ow o)
yes, stupid question. but i need to know the answer anyway.  :ninja:

Enjoy your stay. :)
80%