YesNoOk

I wanna be so very shit, like no thread ever was (Read 2101599 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 AM
Share this topic:
Re: I wanna be so very shit, like no thread ever was
#8061  January 12, 2020, 07:30:22 PM
  • Glorious Bastard
  • Halfway between both negatives
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
The lolcow persists.

Imagine thinking Yee is difficult or that I've been trying to keep it hidden. I'm well aware it doesn't play nice with the A.I., but then neither do other stationary armoured boss characters.
3DS FC: 0516 - 7483 - 3564
Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#8062  January 12, 2020, 08:40:17 PM
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I can't believe there's an actual lolcow for this.. it makes me want to laugh because of how batshit insane he is right now. This thread will be worth watching if only for the eventual outcome of seeing this clown get banned.
#8063  January 14, 2020, 06:22:27 AM
  • ⑨ - Idiot
  • I'm the strongest!
    • USA
Have you ever been diagnosed with autism or some other disability?
If anything, I think that people with autism should be treated with special care. I legitimately don't understand the bad rep they get. I hope you understand what I mean.

"Eeeh? Easy Modo? How lame! Only kids play in Easy Modo!! KYA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
#8064  January 14, 2020, 06:31:54 AM
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • www.dailymotion.com/2a8130871d2742d2f4da3b069
 That's not autism, that's being a jackass. I have a lot of friends with autism who are well-adjusted, some more so than myself even. Also, autism isn't a justification for acting like shit either.
#8065  January 14, 2020, 06:55:51 AM
  • Niigasan
Not everyone with autism is well adjusted, some legitimately cant help the way they are. That being said, he's prolly just bein a troll

lui

#8066  January 14, 2020, 07:10:49 AM
    • USA
Like I said, it's not a troll. He is 100 percent serious, which is the weird part. He's done this before and has showed no signs of messing around.
#8067  January 14, 2020, 08:35:02 AM
What a weird and boring flex. MUH CHARS ARE UNBEATABLE!!!

You didnt create them and you sure as shit didnt play against them. There's no skill in whatever you're boasting about, you have nothing to be proud of.
I would've taken you more seriously if you came here challenging us for game of poker or Yu gi oh or hell even Ikemen.
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#8068  January 14, 2020, 12:55:00 PM
    • USA

This seems pretty related to the topic. I just got on discord and this is what I see.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

If he's the 'Best MUGEN player in the world', it should be easy for him to get his own subscribers. Don't get me wrong, I like to help out my fellow creators, but this isn't helping, this is self promoting. (I think?)
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#8069  January 14, 2020, 01:13:16 PM
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Probably best left at that, considering. Part of me wants to indulge for the sake of sardonicism, but hey.
#8070  January 14, 2020, 05:06:41 PM
  • Niigasan
Troll, serious, who cares at the end of the day it gave some of us a good laugh
#8071  January 15, 2020, 02:50:13 AM
  • Beginner MUGEN Coder, I Guess.
  • Descend into "Martial Madness"...
    • USA
    • twitch.tv/joeythetrickyplays
I'm very sorry about keeping this going, but I guess he thought forum PM's wasn't enough to pester me. Can we just get him banned or something yet?
Spoiler: He invaded my e-mail. (click to see content)

(Also, I find it funny that you guys are talking about him having autism tho. If there's anyone that actually does have it, it's me. No joke.)
Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 08:47:34 PM by Joey S.
#8072  January 15, 2020, 04:27:56 PM
  • Glorious Bastard
  • Halfway between both negatives
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Unless your email address is on public display somewhere (which is likely where Graves got it), you might want to obscure it in that image.

Obnoxious as it is, him invading your emails has nothing to do with MFG so I doubt he'd get banned from here for doing such.
3DS FC: 0516 - 7483 - 3564
Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#8073  January 15, 2020, 04:36:21 PM
    • USA

To be fair, he did bring this upon himself.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#8074  January 15, 2020, 08:20:57 PM
He harasses people on forums and in private mails and he's surprised that people make it public ??
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#8075  January 15, 2020, 09:02:11 PM
  • Beginner MUGEN Coder, I Guess.
  • Descend into "Martial Madness"...
    • USA
    • twitch.tv/joeythetrickyplays
Unless your email address is on public display somewhere (which is likely where Graves got it), you might want to obscure it in that image.

Oh yeah, I should've clarified that I have my email on display on this forum. Normally I'm okay with people messaging me, but come on.

To be fair, he did bring this upon himself.

Why am I not surprised about him complaining about me posting the messages here...

That is all I will say on this for a while, by the way. I hope.
GravesDisease The Journey And Where It Stands : An Update
#8076  January 27, 2020, 06:41:17 AM
So guys, I am forced into making another post on this forum, something I did not want to have to do but something I was driven by necessity to type :

Since I was exiled by MFG I have been traversing different lands and different discord pages trying to find those with similar ambitions and similar goals, which is to become a Mugen Master. I thought that by travelling to different lands I would find the ultimate competitors and guardians of these lands ready to fight to protect the name of their respective servers. That by defeating my characters they would claim their server victorious and that they would put an end to the 'maddness' and claims of this "mugen rookie"

But I was surprized, even shocked, that almost no one stood up to the challenge. From all these channels two people , two people, NeoChu and DJ Flame were ones to put up any sort of resistance defeating a couple of characters and presenting theirs as a counter fight. Apart from that it was mild to say the least, not only did no one present any characters to fight, but no one was even willing to fight characters presented to them. I hope one day this mindset changes, that we look towards the horizons as we aim to improve our mugen decks in order to achieve heights we did not consider reachable, instead of staying stagnant and not improving our skills and rosters.

As for my journey, it keeps on amazing me every day, as I discover new characters whose gameplay is completely unique from characters that the average mugen player plays and whose strength, either in defense or offence, is something unique and at a different level from the characters I considered strong a few weeks ago. This gives me hope that there are yet even more undiscovered characters out there, isolated on different websites that people may be overlooking, which, once discovered, can open new avenues in the mugen competitive scene.

On final note, I send out a call seeking for competitors, who are currently in the process of, or have, collected characters that are considered stronger than the average power level characters. If you are someone who believes you have what it takes to defeat other strong mugen characters I await you for a back and forth challenge competition. You will find me roaming the different mugen discord pages of mugen tv, fight a base and mugen megaserver with the name GravesDisease. As for now, the next step of my journey begins, in 2 days time I will be travelling north from the mugen tribe of Brazil that lies between the MugenFighters tribe and the MugenTv tribe  to the long forgotten rainforests of NEGUM, to find characters long believed to be extinct. No internet means no updates, so the next time you will hear from me is when I have traversed the NEGN rainforests which according to current indications should land me in the canal of Panama. So expect at least 3 months until you hear from me next and do not worry about me, I will make it through. Take care people , I will share the long forgotten characters that these lands harbour when I am out.

Journal Entry
                                                                                                                                                                          26 January 2020

GravesDisease
Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 06:48:57 AM by xtortoise
#8077  January 27, 2020, 08:17:07 AM
Nobody:
GravesDisease:  I HATE YOU, BUT FYI I'M GOING AWAY FOR 3 MONTHS. DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!!!
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#8078  January 27, 2020, 08:53:45 AM
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Dear diary. Graves came back and is still delusional on some Mugen competitive scene he's making up and pretending to dominate by following rules that only benefit him. He keeps treating Mugen as if it were some Pokemon journey even though even a Pokemon Journey would have more input than his "Mugen Master" journey. He should play a real fighting game if he wants a challenge, but that would require effort and is completely against "his rules".

Journal Entry
January 27, 2020

Darkflare
#8079  January 27, 2020, 08:54:11 AM
  • The Quality Assurance Boy
    • UK

Man on this forum: This AI's cheap please help me fix it.
Graves: *licks lips* Now we're talking.

in 2 days time I will be travelling north from the mugen tribe of Brazil that lies between the MugenFighters tribe and the MugenTv tribe  to the long forgotten rainforests of NEGUM, to find characters long believed to be extinct. No internet means no updates

Might as well run a Database or something if you're looking for 'extinct' characters.
#8080  January 27, 2020, 01:19:40 PM
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

I cannot fathom what this dude thinks is supposed to be impressive about having a large folder on his PC filled with other people's code.