YesNoOk

Undiscovered Smells of the Shit Thread (Read 2122779 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Undiscovered Potential Of The NEGUM RAINFOREST : The Journey l GravesDisease
#8081  April 03, 2020, 02:12:12 PM
  • robert cop
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/site/meldosmugensite/

did you have to feed on live insects in order to survive in the NEGUM rainforest? :yaoming:
Re: Undiscovered Potential Of The NEGUM RAINFOREST : The Journey l GravesDisease
#8082  April 03, 2020, 04:21:50 PM
    • Philippines
Boy, stay at home. You're no exemption from the ongoing outbreak.
Re: Undiscovered Smells of the Shit Thread
#8083  April 03, 2020, 05:02:35 PM
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
You seem to be really enjoying the shit thread.

Ah, so you breathe. I breathe too, but who breathes the best, now that is the question.
Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 06:18:53 PM by AlexSin
#8084  April 03, 2020, 06:12:37 PM
  • I haven't recovered from zombie
  • No bro, I won't eat you, I'll kiss you instead
    • Chile
Oh, so you can blink, but, who blinks better? That's the question :p

Graves, please, your poorly written fanfic is making everyone cringe at this point, put on your big man pants and grow the hell up!
Current project: Fiona Belli (On hold)
Current CS WIP: B. B. Hood by varo_hades
Project Thread: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/isragenekos-workshop-help-wanted-187595.0.html
CS Patches Thread: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/isragenekos-cs-patches-187740.0.html
Latest Release: Batsu CS, Elsa CS
#8085  April 03, 2020, 06:54:26 PM
Just ignore Graves at this point. You're already giving him what he wants by responding to him and giving him attention.
#8086  April 03, 2020, 07:45:55 PM
  • Are you goblet?
  • Never order spooky spaghetti
    • USA
because your posts are bad so they go to the bad thread.

A simple equation.
#8087  April 03, 2020, 07:46:59 PM
Oh, so you can blink, but, who blinks better? That's the question :p

Graves, please, your poorly written fanfic is making everyone cringe at this point, put on your big man pants and grow the hell up!

We may become men ... but we forever remain children at heart

@AlexSin .. I don't enjoy this thread .. I always post stuff on the offtopic or discussion thread but someone always moves my things here. I don't want it to be moved but what can I do .. I have no power here.

I mean, you're two steps behind everyone.

But to be serious, the stuff you're posting doesn't spark constructive discussions and actually brings negative comments.
What did you post?
A Mugen video with some documentary footage covering half, a quarter or the entire screen to say how you "travelled" through these rainforests you keep talking about.
The caption "undiscovered potential and immeasurable mystery" doesn't tell anything... the video shows cheap characters, or not interesting ones.

This is not off-topic because it's mugen related, but at the same time even if it's mugen related it doesn't say much.

The shit thread is a place where all arguments and terrible topics end up and die.
#8088  April 03, 2020, 09:26:25 PM
  • Are you goblet?
  • Never order spooky spaghetti
    • USA
#8089  April 03, 2020, 09:27:59 PM

I didn't move the topic here. What I gave you is an answer to why the topic was moved here.

The NEGUM RAINFOREST never existed (awful, that's like telling Santa Claus doesn't exist), I know what you mean by that though. AI vs AI fight, see which character is the strongest. I've seen forums making characters solely for AI vs AI fights, one cheaper than the other.
I've been in those forums and while the appeal might be there, it wore down immediately (for me), not only because the characters became cheaper and cheaper, but also because if I want to do the same things the AI does and it's impossible it makes me mad... but I'm digressing.

I really wonder if these rainforest are actually in Brazil or not... :mlol:
#8090  April 03, 2020, 10:13:22 PM
  • robert cop
    • UK

The NEGUM RAINFOREST never existed (awful, that's like telling Santa Claus doesn't exist)

ssshhhh don't tell him that, Graves gets his MUGEN characters from tribal Santa Claus every year!
#8091  April 04, 2020, 10:13:16 AM
  • i will meditate and then write a really epic post
  • jai ho
    • Skype - executivepetrel
    • kawaiikings.net

I didn't move the topic here. What I gave you is an answer to why the topic was moved here.

The NEGUM RAINFOREST never existed (awful, that's like telling Santa Claus doesn't exist), I know what you mean by that though. AI vs AI fight, see which character is the strongest. I've seen forums making characters solely for AI vs AI fights, one cheaper than the other.
I've been in those forums and while the appeal might be there, it wore down immediately (for me), not only because the characters became cheaper and cheaper, but also because if I want to do the same things the AI does and it's impossible it makes me mad... but I'm digressing.

I really wonder if these rainforest are actually in Brazil or not... :mlol:

I really don't know what you are going to say about this other than its fake ... Maybe we should all (me included) do some research before we make bold claims. Anyways I digress ... this is something that has been documented a couple of hundred years ago .. take it for what it is.

why does your source switch from NEGUM to Nugen? why does the doi turn nothing up? https://www.doi.org/23.8338/k.72525-3293.376

why would a paper supposedly published in 1688 be written using modern scientific jargon?

how bored are you to fake a research paper?

youtube
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
- courtesy of Iced
Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:16:53 AM by Umezono
#8092  April 04, 2020, 11:40:06 AM
  • robert cop
    • UK

quarantine life hitting him hard

also;

you mispelled "NEGUM" twice.
Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:50:35 AM by Meldo Wiseau
#8093  April 04, 2020, 12:33:07 PM
Oh well, it looks like I'm right.
Of course he had to ignore the rest and had to focus on making something fake to prove his imaginary place existed (typing his "MUGEN spelt backwards" thing wrong too)... and then he wonders why his posts get sent here... get a clue for God's sake!

Oh, searching for this NEGUM rainforest thing I only found his video on Google... I wonder why that is.

First it was a "long forgotten part of our MUGEN heritage" (yeah, right), now it's a "real" location that doesn't exist.
Will he pull the "it's undiscovered and mysterious" excuse again? We'll find out in the next episode of Shit Thread: The Mystery of the NEGUM identity.
Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 12:41:55 PM by AlexSin
#8094  April 04, 2020, 12:37:24 PM
  • The 'Wouldn't Hurt To' Boy
    • UK

Still this dramatic about Broken AIs, classic Graves.
#8095  April 04, 2020, 12:42:33 PM
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
i am Kira, lol.
"If someone is willing to take my freedom...I won't hesitate to take theirs. My father never made me that way. It's who I've been since the time I was born."
                                                                 -Eren Yeager.
#8096  April 04, 2020, 01:38:22 PM
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Man, there is cringe-inducing RP and then there is trying to convince people that a fictional rainforest where amateur recreations of fighting game characters with poorly balanced AI exist as physical entities actually exists.
#8097  April 04, 2020, 02:29:25 PM
lol a 1688 paper talking about carbon footprint reduction
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#8098  April 04, 2020, 03:11:17 PM
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
It's highly likely that the stuff Graves posts is the result of his descent into insanity.
I can feel his sanity dwindling by the day, which is reflected by his behavior on this forum.

I mean, think about how he feels for a moment. He's probably struggling with all sorts of mental ailments, and I can tell that they're influencing his posts. Perhaps his dreamed-up fantasies of a "MUGEN competitive scene" and this "NEGUM Rainforest" serve as a coping mechanism of sorts for him. Or they could be a byproduct of his fading sanity.

Either way, he really needs help.
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
#8099  April 04, 2020, 03:13:55 PM
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#8100  April 04, 2020, 05:35:06 PM
Those documents are always peer-reviewed, that's why real scientific documents never have unexplained garbage like that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.