YesNoOk

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Read 534631 times)

Started by SNT, December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
#941  September 27, 2020, 07:21:07 PM
  • R.I.P. Sindel, Queen of Edenia (1995-2019)
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/MacaulynGameLover
If Soul Calibur 6 is still gonna get DLC, I don't think Tekken 7 getting it is that surprising. I like when companies keep their fighting games fresh and alive for a long time, it feels like a waste when they're dropped too soon.
Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
#942  October 12, 2020, 08:49:14 PM
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Just wanted to share.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Was able to make my own personal-use, coin-operated arcade machine in under 50 USD using two zero-delay PCBs I had lying around. Tested from Tekken 1, all up to Tag 2, and was able to simulate the "arcade feel" of dropping coins/tokens also, as long as arcade mode is selected, as pressing the START button will make the NEW CHALLENGER function activate.

(I'm now in the process of buying a Chinese Vewlix control panel from Alibaba, to really make it feel like the arcade (though I am aware official Tekken machines these days use the Namco Noir control panels, but mind you, it's pretty abundant in my country to see clones of Tekken Tag 2 sporting Chulix arcade machines as their platform.)

I'm now here, asking for assistance, since it seems that Tekken 7's console port has removed the NEW CHALLENGER feature in arcade mode, thus limiting my options to replicate the token function commonly seen in arcades. Has anyone figured out how to bring back that feature in T7's PC port? Or is it actually still in the game, and I'm just missing something?

Any input would be appreciated!

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.