YesNoOk

What fighting game feature do you wish Mugen also had? (Read 27060 times)

Started by JasonThePhoenix, November 06, 2023, 03:39:25 am
Share this topic:
Re: What fighting game feature do you wish Mugen also had?
#21  December 04, 2023, 01:33:52 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Even in a completely unrelated topic you're gonna beg for somebody to make content for you? C'mon man.

I'm not begging, I'm suggesting, maybe exaggerating, like Waru is a God, I'll rethink about it, is just mugen was my childhood since I didn't have a video game, maybe I played too many waru's and POT'S chars when I was younger I wish I could make cvs2 chars, but I lack of knowledge of coding, I bought arcade stick (maybe 2 years ago and I didn't master it yet).
I wish there were a tutorial to start to finish how to make a POTS char on youtube, but there's not, since I'm stupid, I need something didactic, to start to finish.
I know POTS and waru are busy.
so if you found any good tutorial that explains to retarded like myself how to make cvs2 char or POTS chars, let me know (sprites, palette, coding, effects, etc...). Please, no chibi chars !
For some reason DGO learned by himself how to make cvs2 chars. However not everyone's badass !
To tell the truth I want to learn how to make a char, so I don't have to ask other creators to make it !
btw Falcon Rapper is criticized a lot, makes fear to be a creator

Like they say, learn to walk before you run.
Take your time to read the documents that comes with mugen to understand the basics, start by editing KFM, learn what each sctrl does (they are already pretty easy to understand and self explanatory). As I said in my other post, there are plenty of tutorials here and on youtube (for general characters), you just need to use that and convert to the style you want.
About your fear of being criticized, this is unavoidable. The moment you put something out on the internet, you're subject to criticism. But that's not a bad thing, as you can LEARN from your mistakes, and make your characters better. Of course it's up to you how you'll accept it. No one was born with knowledge, we get it with dedication over time.
#22  December 07, 2023, 12:07:23 am
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
Like they say, learn to walk before you run.
Take your time to read the documents that comes with mugen to understand the basics, start by editing KFM, learn what each sctrl does (they are already pretty easy to understand and self explanatory). As I said in my other post, there are plenty of tutorials here and on youtube (for general characters), you just need to use that and convert to the style you want.
About your fear of being criticized, this is unavoidable. The moment you put something out on the internet, you're subject to criticism. But that's not a bad thing, as you can LEARN from your mistakes, and make your characters better. Of course it's up to you how you'll accept it. No one was born with knowledge, we get it with dedication over time.

Thank u for being nice, I was expecting harsh reply ( I was afraid for being lazy), but I decided that I'm going to stop asking creators to make chars for myself, this is kind pathetic way of living (now I realized), also I'll stop thnking waru is a God ( I've doing this so long).
anyways, thank u Deathcythe, btw I like your work too, have a wonderful Christmas.
Thank u again for being kind with the words
#23  March 14, 2024, 09:36:46 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Category/Groove/Style select alongside the character select screen. Or just the ability to have a different roster depending on the mode you choose from the main menu.
#24  March 16, 2024, 01:45:29 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Being able to "unlock" characters. I know it supposed to work with IKEMEN, but I don't understand coding for shit. But as a feature, I'd love that. I'm a huge fan of feeling like I'm progressing and that the "entertainment value" gives me a goal.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.