- Idle anim has a problem.
- Sloppy get-hit clsn. As the result he can dodge some attacks even while being hit.
- Some of get-hit sprites are in a wrong group (or misaligned, Idk) which messes him up in custom states. For example:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibiltyThe custom state uses sprites from Group 5010, 5000 and 5020. And yes, the custom state is coded properly and posset his y to 0 as soon as he gets hit.
For even more dumb stuff due to this:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty- Throw counts hit in the end of the throw instead of per punch.
- Jet Upper doesn't have invul.
- Machinegun Blow uses default guard sparks.
- d.C looks pretty odd. Opponent should be launched when he does the launch motion, not as soon as the move hits. Not sure if this is a thing in source though.
Kinda expect him to be into-your-face type of character though but I don't feel him really having any real strength, even when comparing with characters in the same style. In term of gameplay, everything he can do, there are characters like Jedah who can do better (better poke, range, cross-up, supers as well as mobility). Even his strong neutral game from source seems to have gone due to the change of style as well as the newly introduced slippery movement (which is even more out of place as not every characters in this style are slippery). He just ain't feel right.