YesNoOk

Corona virus...where do you live and how have your life changed  (Read 30788 times)

Started by Cong Fu Man, March 13, 2020, 01:36:56 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Corona virus...where do you live and how have your life changed
#261  June 20, 2020, 01:29:02 PM
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#262  July 29, 2020, 11:01:28 PM
    • Germany
Well, I am currently in Germany and the situation is kinda lame over here.
Most people do have home-office and you can´t really do some fun activites like out with friends and do some party, as we used to do in the past.

However, now it seems that the situation is pretty stable and everything should get back to normal if the cases don´t start rising again.

But, it seems that the situation is far better than in some other parts of the world, like USA, India, Brazil etc.
#263  July 30, 2020, 05:45:35 AM
  • all is love in fair and war
still doing what I do since March here, once a week grocery shopping with mask, otherwise just being at home doing my commissions alone, since last month I visit my family once a week just to stay in touch, no touching just having conversation on safe distant to each other.
#264  July 30, 2020, 04:05:00 PM
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Things have exploded out here with over 400 cases of COVID-19 in the county and 5 deaths. The latest death is scary since the person had no underlying health conditions where it could amplify the effect. The other 4 deaths were all people who had underlying health conditions.

So, as of now, the county is still in Phase 2 of the 'Safe Start' plan and will be for the future as the governor put an indefinite pause on any movement from one phase to the next one.
#265  July 31, 2020, 06:43:19 PM
government and who seems like giving up on preventing covid ... it sucks but i understand why ... commerce needs to flow back and a lot of livelihoods are getting affected they are more concerned on keeping the death rate low.

school will start in august but a lot of people are skeptical about it but the department of education doesn't want to open but the department of health insist they should. note that the head of department of health has affiliations with top private schools in the country and probably getting some pocket money from them.
#266  August 02, 2020, 05:08:52 AM
  • all is love in fair and war
in my province I can open a gps map of recorded patients checked positive for covid, and how they move around town, looks like playing some zombie sandbox game, i pick another route when I see red dots gather, some big supermarkets and mall turned red  ;D especially nearing religion holiday or on weekend.