Re: fuckin' Cyanide Vs. fucking Cybaster
#481  August 04, 2008, 01:00:02 pm
  • :)
    • www.freewebs.com/mvcsnk/
NO SERIOUSLY WTF IS GOING ON?
#482  August 04, 2008, 01:03:03 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
no, not really, but that goes to show you can't pick up on these things
If there was a change in tone prior to the character battle, that was pretty subtle.

well for starters you wouldn't stop talking about stupid mugen community shit after i told you several times that i didn't care and to stop
If it's so stupid, why would you bother to return to this board? And furthermore, I remember you saying that you didn't care about a particular in the event. I never heard you tell me cease. And if it's just about the MUGEN Community, well that's a pretty lame excuse. I didn't get irritated at you for not liking the stuff I liked.

that's great, but i don't really care about that and it doesn't have to do with what i've been talking about
oh, k

DGJ

#483  August 04, 2008, 01:08:37 pm
    • sd.mistrust.com/mugen
If it's so stupid, why would you bother to return to this board?

because things needed to be clarified that only i could clarify.  it's not exactly the daily KFM/Kamek/JZ/Eli bulletins that you kept messaging me with.

And furthermore, I remember you saying that you didn't care about a particular in the event. I never heard you tell me cease. And it's just about the MUGEN Community, well that's a pretty lame excuse. I didn't get irritated at you for not liking the stuff I liked.

i said i don't care about KFM or that stuff and to stop bringing it up on both AIM and IRC.

and why would you think it's just about the mugen community?  i clearly said "for starters".  you clearly need to start reading things more thoroughly.

#484  August 04, 2008, 01:12:01 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
it's not exactly the daily KFM/Kamek/JZ/Eli bulletins that you kept messaging me with.
Daily? Seriously, now who has a distorted perspective?

i said i don't care about KFM or that stuff and to stop bringing it up on both AIM and IRC.
I didn't bring it up on AIM or IRC after you said it though. With the exception of an opinion on the now discontinued King Dedede, I was pretty much MUGEN-free when I talked to you. Oh yeah, Toad too. That was it though, and it was mainly about how to go about the creative process.

and why would you think it's just about the mugen community?  i clearly said "for starters".  you clearly need to start reading things more thoroughly.
Okay, go down the list, although for some reason, I feel that this list will be extremely superficial.

DGJ

#485  August 04, 2008, 01:23:56 pm
    • sd.mistrust.com/mugen
Daily? Seriously, now who has a distorted perspective?

not me, and others can back me up on this.  aztec still complains to this day about how you always message him about stupid mugen shit whenever he gets on.

I didn't bring it up on AIM or IRC after you said it though. With the exception of an opinion on the now discontinued King Dedede, I was pretty much MUGEN-free when I talked to you.

around that time we weren't talking at all because i stopped using AIM, the channel had died out, and i didn't give you my MSN.  so i guess technically what you're saying is true.

Okay, go down the list, although for some reason, I feel that this list will be extremely superficial.

i bet you'd like that, but i don't really feel like going through all the reasons and then have to deal with pages of you clumsily trying to refute them.  and what do you plan on doing anyway?  arguing against them so that i like you again?  or do you just want me to tell you so you can have some peace of mind?  we'd be better off if you just accept the fact that i don't like you.

#486  August 04, 2008, 01:42:01 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
not me, and others can back me up on this.  aztec still complains to this day about how you always message him about stupid mugen shit whenever he gets on.
That's funny because I haven't talked to Aztec since Stagemaster ended (a tournament he asked to be a judge in, mind you), so I dunno where he's getting the idea that I'm "always" messaging him about "stupid mugen shit."

around that time we weren't talking at all because i stopped using AIM, the channel had died out, and i didn't give you my MSN.  so i guess technically what you're saying is true.
I mean before that, like back when we had UNO.

i bet you'd like that, but i don't really feel like going through all the reasons and then have to deal with pages of you clumsily trying to refute them.  and what do you plan on doing anyway?  arguing against them so that i like you again?  or do you just want me to tell you so you can have some peace of mind?  we'd be better off if you just accept the fact that i don't like you.
Well let me just say that it doesn't make sense. I definitely would like to know more of what's going on since the only components I have so far don't really equate to anything worth a severance of ties.

I'll be honest with you, I really respected you back then, one of the few people I truly respected in the community. When you gave me the Bonkers WIP to take over and told me I was part of the "cool club," it made me feel like I was respected as well. With this in mind, maybe you'd understand why it was a big surprise that you'd decide that you were irritated with me. I don't demand apologies, I don't want explanations. I just hope that maybe now you'll get where I coming from.
#487  August 04, 2008, 01:43:23 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#488  August 04, 2008, 01:45:31 pm
Oh, and Cyandie > Cybaster if that's what you mean. Cyandie may be tough, but he's just trying to get it into our thick skulls! :sugoi:
Who the fuck is cyandie. The reincarnation of the dead cyan color ??? And who the fuck are you in the first place ?

NO SERIOUSLY WTF IS GOING ON?
NO SERIOUSLY, SHUT UP! AND YOUR NAME IS TOO LONG.
I DON'T CARE ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WTF IS GOING ON HERE.
CAPS LOCK IS ON now it's off.
#489  August 04, 2008, 01:52:08 pm
    • France
To know what is going on in a topic, you only have one solution :

[size=70pt]READ !!![/size]
#490  August 04, 2008, 01:53:26 pm
#491  August 04, 2008, 01:56:19 pm
    • Thailand
hi am am Tehbazzard and i changed my name and Avatar, then i came in the all thats left board and asked what is happening, and Cybaster Yelled at me.

I am also 12 and a Father, but how could i be a father when i shoot blanks?
#492  August 04, 2008, 01:59:15 pm
hi am am Tehbazzard and i changed my name and Avatar, then i came in the all thats left board and asked what is happening, and Cybaster Yelled at me.

LOL.
Now I'll see you in court. I got a copyright on that.
#493  August 04, 2008, 02:05:06 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/

Wow you posted something funny for once.

DGJ

#494  August 04, 2008, 02:06:16 pm
    • sd.mistrust.com/mugen
That's funny because I haven't talked to Aztec since Stagemaster ended (a tournament he asked to be a judge in, mind you), so I dunno where he's getting the idea that I'm "always" messaging him about "stupid mugen shit."

aztec hasn't been on at all recently, so it's more like you just haven't had any chances.  and i wasn't talking about stagemaster when i mentioned "stupid mugen shit" (though i can see how you'd make that mistake XD), it was a reference to how you'd message him with some drama or something else dealing with the community.

I mean before that, like back when we had UNO.

maybe you stopped, but my general memory of that time is you joining and immediately bringing up something from KFM's channel or of that sort.  this is something that titiln, with his logs dating back to 2001, would have to confirm/deny.

Well let me just say that it doesn't make sense. I definitely would like to know more of what's going on since the only components I have so far don't really equate to anything worth a severance of ties. I'll be honest with you, I really respected you back then, one of the few people I truly respected in the community. When you gave me the Bonkers WIP to take over and told me I was part of the "cool club," I thought that you respected me as well. With this in mind, maybe you'd understand why it was a big surprise that you'd decide that you were irritated with me. I don't demand apologies, I don't want explanations. I just hope that maybe now you'll get where I coming from.

you should really let go of that "cool kids/club" thing.  i can only remember saying it once, and the context was you leaving the internet because you thought you got hacked (haha), to which i said: "that's too bad, you were just starting to become one of the gang."

and there was never any misunderstanding about your feelings on my part.  i know why you have trouble understanding it and why it upset you so much (though i don't accept how you reacted and it only served to help me make up my mind on the subject).  but i stopped concerning myself with it entirely the moment that you were fully banned.  if i thought anyone had cared after i banned you i might've gone more in depth about it, but that clearly wasn't the case.

Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 05:30:18 pm by DGJ
#495  August 04, 2008, 02:07:09 pm
    • Thailand
#496  August 04, 2008, 02:09:48 pm
Rajaa change it back so I can get my old username back.
GAWD, how come everyone but me can change their username?

DGJ

#497  August 04, 2008, 02:11:23 pm
    • sd.mistrust.com/mugen

#498  August 04, 2008, 03:23:49 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
you should really let go of that "cool kids/club" thing.  i can only remember saying it once, and the context was you leaving the internet because you thought you got hacked (haha), to which i said: "that's too bad, you were just starting to become one of the gang."
This is hilarious.
#499  August 04, 2008, 03:34:59 pm
    • France
DGJ's Mugen Gang, they outflank Jango.
Re: Bring the fables from thy tomb, Sporadic gloom as knight's loom
#500  August 04, 2008, 03:52:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
When it was jango and titlin it was sortof funny cuz it seemed everything but serious,now it has turned into something that seems best alone left in pms, what ending can this discussion have?