Alright Alexlexus, you want feedback? You got it!
- His collision boxes are yuck.
Warning: Tons of images ahead.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
- First hit of QCF+K has old hit spark.
- Why does he have a power charge? Gouken already gains power insanely fast as it is.
- Shun Goku Satsu is still way overpowered. Gouken can't be hit or grabbed out of it, he's completely invulnerable, and the hit box on it is huge.
- He can have more than one "Horizontal Aerial Hadouken's" on screen at once.
- Aura Blast does no damage and you can't juggle after it... pretty useless.
In my opinion, he has WAY too many moves, especially supers. Ryu and Ken only have 3-4 moves, why the hell does Gouken have so fucking many?
And while your at it, come up with some better names for his moves. Shin Phoenix? Goutetsu's Heavens Rush? Shun Phoenix Satsu? Blitzkrieg? Wtf... I also noticed in his movelists he has alot of moves that don't even work anymore. But then he's probably better off without them anyways.