YesNoOk

Dream Thread (Read 35710 times)

Started by The Aboriginal One, June 19, 2007, 09:56:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dream Thread
#581  November 09, 2009, 04:28:15 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
So YOU are the reason why american people keep calling black people in africa and europe "african american"!! I shouldve know it.
#582  November 09, 2009, 04:33:10 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
LOL we all know that people with African ancestors are only touchy if they are from Anglo America.
The rest of the people will let you call whatever you will and won't likely get offended, understanding that cultural differences imply different notions on race, and that the word 'black' is not derogatory in tons of other places. Good luck having someone from the USAA that will. Better to err on the safe side.
#583  November 09, 2009, 04:34:38 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
USA sucks.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#584  November 09, 2009, 05:19:31 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
I don't think your hand will cheat on you, take it easy.
Yea, I guess you're right.  I'm pretty sure she wouldn't put her hand near any other male especially ones like you. ;p
#585  November 11, 2009, 01:30:08 pm
  • Teecucko
  • Are You Ready?
RIP Michael Jackson
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Jax

#586  November 19, 2009, 12:26:36 am
  • :l
    • jaxforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Spoiler: I have weird Dreams ._. (click to see content)

FUCK YOU BITCH I'M THE NICEST MOTHERFUCKER YOU'LL EVER FIND IN THIS SHITHOLE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN YOU CAN JUST KILL YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE.

... FUCK!!
#587  November 19, 2009, 01:02:06 am
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
Spoiler: I have weird Dreams ._. (click to see content)

clean your room or you'll join heavy drugs.
#588  November 19, 2009, 01:39:44 am
i had a weird dream yesterday. i was at the beach and i see old houses then a little girl appeared and ask what am i doing here
i said "i don't know" and asked here if she lives around here , she said i live in the mountains ,she invited me to come to her place ,
while we're walking the girl told me stories about herself ,then a priest and cult members appeared (well i forgot what the priest said but i remember i was mad when i saw the priest) after that the girl told me she doesn't like religion and i said me too (with a great enthusiasm).i asked her if her parents are waiting for her ,she said she doesn't have one (i was thinking to adopt her (´・ω・`) ).

we reached the the top i saw a huge water falls and i can see the whole place the sea , the ruins ,it's so wonderful... then i woke up realizing i was
sleeping in a restaurant for 3 hours.
#589  November 19, 2009, 02:04:27 am
Actually, the 3 hours aren't probably related to anything. Very 'long' dreams can last but a minute or two of actual sleep, and vice-versa.

Weird, unh?
#590  November 19, 2009, 02:24:18 am
  • all is love in fair and war
i had a weird dream yesterday. i was at the beach and i see old houses then a little girl appeared and ask what am i doing here
i said "i don't know" and asked here if she lives around here , she said i live in the mountains ,she invited me to come to her place ,
while we're walking the girl told me stories about herself ,then a priest and cult members appeared (well i forgot what the priest said but i remember i was mad when i saw the priest) after that the girl told me she doesn't like religion and i said me too (with a great enthusiasm).i asked her if her parents are waiting for her ,she said she doesn't have one (i was thinking to adopt her (´・ω・`) ).

we reached the the top i saw a huge water falls and i can see the whole place the sea , the ruins ,it's so wonderful... then i woke up realizing i was
sleeping in a restaurant for 3 hours.

you were that little girl in your dream,

while what you previously thought were your role in the dream and your questions were actually the voices of other people approaching you including the worried restaurant owner (priest) and the bouncer(cult member) asked you questions,
about where you live, about your parents, and stuff.

at the end they even poured a jar of water on your head, but apparently it was still not enough, so they left you alone.... for 3 hrs.
#591  November 19, 2009, 09:31:01 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
Nowadays my dreams are dark and heavy, more like nightmares.

For three days all my dreams were dead people and sudden murders, my friends got killed, etc.

One version was fires and explosions everywhere, it is like a warzone, people are dying and fleeing.

Another one was a time loop of murders, it keeps repeating itself, the same people gets murdered and murdered.

A third one was an earthquake and collapsing buildings.

No, don't say I watch too many horror or gory movies, because I didn't. It is not funny. I'm all dark and moody while I am posting this...

Another thing that I may have said in another thread, there are dreams that became reality one week to a month later, and I felt like I have expereinced this thing before.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#592  November 19, 2009, 10:22:49 pm
All those are very normal, actually.

Regarding nightmares, I'll say they are usually triggered by a bit of emotional disturbance in RL. After solving those, they'll probably go away, I wouldn't pay too much attention to them.

Regarding the amount of deja vu you have, the rational explanation is that our lives are much more repetitive than we tend to know. You probably dreamt about something you already did and don't remember, and then remember it when you live it again.