YesNoOk

SUPER Street Fighter IV (Read 462338 times)

Started by SNT, September 21, 2009, 04:34:15 am
Share this topic:
Re: SUPER Street Fighter IV
#1301  November 26, 2009, 06:21:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
All of the chars are easy to slip in, their story relevance can be traded in..for instance.

"Urien is proving himself to become the heir to the illuminati" , his ending being his brother rising to power instead of him.
#1302  November 26, 2009, 06:23:04 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
no love for maki?
#1303  November 26, 2009, 06:27:26 pm
  • SNK is life
no, maki sux. rolento, hugo, poison, haggar... FF has so much better than a blonde kunoichi bimbo in a miniskirt ::)
#1304  November 26, 2009, 06:30:46 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Maki rocks but is the Ken Sakura to Guy's Ryu.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#1305  November 26, 2009, 06:34:39 pm
the only good thing I found in her was her ass detail while lying down

I guess that's to guy like ken's flames are to ryu's srk :ninja:
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#1306  November 26, 2009, 06:40:30 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz

please add  :'( also shes wearing nikes to +1

no, maki sux. rolento, hugo, poison, haggar... FF has so much better than a blonde kunoichi bimbo in a miniskirt ::)

*looks at cammys intro*

sf4 needs more females.
#1307  November 26, 2009, 07:02:56 pm
sf4 needs more females.
I agree, but maki spare, this is Street Figther, no Final Figth, I think it would be better ibuki and other 2 original females, but Capcom Co., Ltd. will put refried characters from previous SF games
-----------
estoy de acuerdo, SF necesita mas mujeres, pero maki sobra, esto es SF no FF, yo creo que vendría bien ibuki y otras 2 originales, aunque seguramente Capcom Co., Ltd. pondrá alunoss refritos de otros SF
#1308  November 26, 2009, 07:37:43 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
All this zomg marketing got you guys hype :woeh:
#1309  November 26, 2009, 08:04:05 pm
i would've rather seen maki instead of guy but guy's so iconic that it's okay!
#1310  November 26, 2009, 08:10:34 pm
Guy has better moves than Maki anyway :-\ Maki's tornado and simple qcf punch suck pretty hard, and her air grab super is just stupid to pull off.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1311  November 26, 2009, 08:11:10 pm
  • mm music
    • mugenxero.deviantart.com
If we were getting even more Final Fight give us Dean or Lucia. >.>

Also to the SFEX note, make Seth into the new Ace plzthx!

I have many names, 
                            Chrisis X is my current sig :P

mugenxero.deviantart.com = Me

SNT

#1312  November 26, 2009, 11:47:25 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Adding Maki would be a bad move.  Her big gimmick is already covered by El Fuerte, her fighting style could be argued as Guy with extra Cody, and the gap for a kunoichi has apparently been filled by Ibuki.  This is Street Fighter, which saturates the roster with shotos, not DOA.

Hugo and Haggar would be terrific, but if there were a long shot out of the FF characters, gimme Poison.  If I recall right her moves from FFR were essentially a hodgepodge of Guile and Dictator, so a tweak to being a charge character would benefit her greatly.  They could reuse her FFR story for the lulz, have her chase Cody around, who rejects her in the end, and Hugo walks in and becomes the rebound guy.  Or something equally as stupid.
Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 11:52:04 pm by Chosis
#1313  November 27, 2009, 12:06:49 am
    • www.scrollboss.illmosis.net
... what, no Two.P? Disappointment.
#1314  November 27, 2009, 12:12:20 am
  • shit was so A
Do Want-list:
Makoto
Ibuki
Dudley
Rolento
Birdie
Those characters would be a nice addition to the game.

Do Not Want-list:
Anyone from Street Fighter EX
Sean
I don't see problems about havin sean in the game. He is fun to play and could be balanced enough for this game(I guess they are pissed because people were bitching about his overpoweredness in 2nd Impact or something like that). The EX-ones aren't that bad too(maybe they don't have the rights for those).

Hugo and Haggar would be terrific, but if there were a long shot out of the FF characters, gimme Poison.  If I recall right her moves from FFR were essentially a hodgepodge of Guile and Dictator, so a tweak to being a charge character would benefit her greatly.  They could reuse her FFR story for the lulz, have her chase Cody around, who rejects her in the end, and Hugo walks in and becomes the rebound guy.  Or something equally as stupid.
That's a pretty good idea.
#1315  November 27, 2009, 12:49:19 am
So once this comes out I doubt anyone will be playing sf4 anymore, personally I would like it better if the list stayed true and it was Makato,Ibuki, and Dudley because I think their styles fit better. And I guess a new character Hakkan might be cool if he good movesets.

Looks like we will have to relearn match ups for existing characters if everyone gets new tools and moves as well if their are 2 ultras. And try to learn how to fight the new characters. It really seems like a new game.
Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 12:54:02 am by bigdave629

SNT

#1316  November 27, 2009, 05:58:54 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
#1317  November 27, 2009, 06:07:27 am
lmao at codys portrait
#1318  November 27, 2009, 06:49:38 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
who – alongside Makoto – is one of a handful of characters worth salvaging from Street Fighter III.

Completely disagree. SF3's cast is probably my favorite of any of the main series (One, Alpha, Two, EX, etc.). Alex and Dudley are two of the coolest characters in the entire series, not to mention they both have unique playing styles. I also don't get the love for Makoto. She's interesting, yes, and very powerful in the right hands, but people just seem to love her, and I don't get it. To each their own I suppose. But as far as saying that only a few SF3 characters were worth keeping, I vehemently disagree.

Download Last Bout now!
#1319  November 27, 2009, 08:01:33 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Makoto's interesting at first but after a while it just gets boring.
#1320  November 27, 2009, 08:07:37 am
    • USA