YesNoOk

What do you feel about normal marriage? (Read 5119 times)

Started by kakkoii superhero, December 17, 2009, 02:01:17 pm
Share this topic:

Mog

Re: What do you feel about normal marriage?
#21  December 18, 2009, 12:55:23 am
Like your uncle would ever let me marry into YOUR family.  Besides, you offered diamonds and I DETEST diamonds!

:bow:
#22  December 18, 2009, 12:58:02 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Iam getting married  june 2010, but the intivation had nt been printed yet, so it may be a little later if grandparents can not get visa to get here. I finally got engaged to my gf of 6 years on valentine day because miss behaven kept saying no to my proposals. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and kids no matter how old and fat she becomes.
lol!

Mog

#23  December 18, 2009, 02:54:22 am
Wait a minute!  He better not be talking about ME being old and fat!

#24  December 18, 2009, 03:23:16 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
0 skill in installing and uninstalling softwares, 0 skill in updating his antivirus
Very important preconditions that must be satisfied for a successful marriage in the modern day. :P

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#25  December 18, 2009, 03:45:30 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA

Mog

#26  December 18, 2009, 04:05:14 pm
Zip, thats who!  He proposed to me at least 50 times already.  I hope he was talking about his gf when he said

I want to spend the rest of my life with her and kids no matter how old and fat she becomes.

#27  December 18, 2009, 06:27:09 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Correct marriage is the way to go.  :sugoi:
Totally.

Marry someone you love and respect, who can surprise you for a long, long time, no matter gender/race/ethnicity/age (as long as it's legal) of that person.

The only thing 'normal' about heterosexual, average marriage is that: it's statistically normal. It doesn't mean it's better, or mentally healthier.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#28  December 18, 2009, 08:40:34 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
0 skill in installing and uninstalling softwares, 0 skill in updating his antivirus
Very important preconditions that must be satisfied for a successful marriage in the modern day. :P
oh sure, imagine your wife ask you to setup this cooking game or sim game, or recover the photo of her cats, and you can't do that... how embarrassing.
and later when your kids comparing their supehuman dad @ school:
kid 1: "my dad just bought me this kickass new game, it looks awesome in our PC, my dad is fcking awesome  :sugoi:"
kid 2: "my dad can make mods for games, he is more awesome than yours!  >:("
kid 1: "no mine"
kid 2: "no mine"
yours: "my dad can't even install games in our PC... he sucks.. :-X"
kid1&2: "haHAHAHAHA"
#29  December 19, 2009, 04:06:59 pm
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
Hmm well there is nothing wrong with marriage
BUT
Id like to add something
Treason [cheating] should be as illegal as domestic abuse.
#30  December 19, 2009, 04:19:45 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

That's actually true so it's one of the reasons people don't want to marry anymore.
#31  December 19, 2009, 11:47:02 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
(0 skill in cooking, 0 skill in cleaning, 0 skill in gardening, 0 skill in raising pets, 0 skill in installing and uninstalling softwares, 0 skill in updating his antivirus, 100% skill in blogging & contracting viruses)
that's much trust, dude.
#32  December 20, 2009, 12:00:31 am
Treason [cheating] should be as illegal as domestic abuse.
... That's stupid. Not everyone reacts to it the same way, while pretty much any human reacts the same way to physical abuse. Something comparable to mental abuse has more chance to be ruled as illegal, but cheating isn't necessarily mental abuse, at least not for everyone.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#33  December 20, 2009, 12:51:44 am
  • all is love in fair and war
(0 skill in cooking, 0 skill in cleaning, 0 skill in gardening, 0 skill in raising pets, 0 skill in installing and uninstalling softwares, 0 skill in updating his antivirus, 100% skill in blogging & contracting viruses)
that's much trust, dude.
but that's the truth, if out of the 4 dogs they have only 1 survive within 5 years (3 cassualties + 1 MIA) how should I call that
#34  December 20, 2009, 12:57:00 am
    • Italy
bad luck, I guess.
#35  December 20, 2009, 01:43:56 am
that's much trust, dude.
but that's the truth, if out of the 4 dogs they have only 1 survive within 5 years (3 cassualties + 1 MIA) how should I call that

sounds like a mystery...I'll investigate this series of anomaly.

i've have gathered all the evidences and now i will reveal who is the culprit... the culprit is...

YOU mr.NAVETSEA!! your jealousy towards your brother made you do it !you planned this all along didn't you sabotaging your brother...  indeed this is a chase of sibling rivalry gone bad...

*another crime solved now Watson let's go another crime is waiting to be solved*

but seriously mr navets you should support your brother he is your brother don't rub it on his face that he is no talent good for nothing bum. he is your brother and you should encourage him to do stuff.
#36  December 20, 2009, 01:49:54 am
    • Italy
but seriously mr navets you should support your brother he is your brother don't rub it on his face that he is no talent good for nothing bum. he is your brother and you should encourage him to do stuff.
he's your brother navetsea, you shouldn't be your brother's rival, he's your brother, navets, brother, you know, he's your brother, navetsea, your brother. support your brother, he's your brother, you know...

... your brother, navets, your brother.
#37  December 20, 2009, 01:54:43 am
? i intended to do that... that's my dad talk when he scolds me.
#38  December 20, 2009, 01:58:46 am
    • Italy
uhm... does it work?
#39  December 20, 2009, 02:01:29 am
no...(´・ω・`)
#40  December 20, 2009, 03:32:24 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
People change after you marry them. Gay or straight it remains the same.