YesNoOk

Tatsunoko VS. Capcom [Daigo Temple Moonlight] UPDATE Beta2 - 65% 23/02/10 (Read 16598 times)

Started by jafar, January 29, 2010, 12:06:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Tatsunoko VS. Capcom [Daigo Temple]
#21  February 06, 2010, 09:08:10 pm
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Awesome stage conversion, dreaded colorloss though.
Re: Tatsunoko VS. Capcom [Daigo Temple Moonlight] UPDATE Beta2 - 65% 23/02/10
#22  February 24, 2010, 03:31:03 pm
  • Slash!!
Update Beta 2
#23  February 24, 2010, 04:10:43 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
nice work on the moon in background :)
#24  February 25, 2010, 07:47:41 am
  • I'm not a player, I guard-crush a lot.
    • USA
    • mugenorama.smeenet.org/index.html
Feedback time with the updated version:

-Some of the delta values used in this stage are really bad.  In particular, the tree on the left comes in as if it's in front of everything, when it should really be more like the building on the right side of the screen.

-Parallax isn't done very well, and causes the floor to look like it's sliding when one character moves and the other stays still.  In fact, I think this is very important in fixing the delta issues in the rest of the stage.  Once you get the parallax right, you might want to fix the deltas in relation to the floor.  It will make for a stage with a more convincing sense of depth.

-The boundleft and boundright values used are still not equal with each other, due in part to the mess that is the parallax.  Again, once you get the deltas and the parallax properly sorted out, that shouldn't be a problem.
#25  February 25, 2010, 08:44:25 am
  • Slash!!
Feedback time with the updated version:

-Some of the delta values used in this stage are really bad.  In particular, the tree on the left comes in as if it's in front of everything, when it should really be more like the building on the right side of the screen.

-Parallax isn't done very well, and causes the floor to look like it's sliding when one character moves and the other stays still.  In fact, I think this is very important in fixing the delta issues in the rest of the stage.  Once you get the parallax right, you might want to fix the deltas in relation to the floor.  It will make for a stage with a more convincing sense of depth.

-The boundleft and boundright values used are still not equal with each other, due in part to the mess that is the parallax.  Again, once you get the deltas and the parallax properly sorted out, that shouldn't be a problem.

I still can not fit perfectly because in the next release and not decided how extensive will be the stage horizontally (you can see when you open the file SFF that the roof is more extensive than it is to play it), the tree on the left actually has a similar delta in the game.

With respect to the rest of the Feedback not understand my language is Spanish and when I translate the text goes all lack of focus and I can hardly understand, but thanks.