YesNoOk

Chamber Of Secrets (Read 6527 times)

Started by ExShadow, February 23, 2010, 02:08:18 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Chamber Of Secrets
#21  February 25, 2010, 01:10:30 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
it's yer stage so the name changing is yer job not mine. plus the original nam you gave it is why people refer to the Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets...if YOU changed the name of it and changed its name on this topic there you go...no more POTTER problems
#22  February 25, 2010, 01:34:57 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
it's yer stage so the name changing is yer job not mine. plus the original nam you gave it is why people refer to the Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets...if YOU changed the name of it and changed its name on this topic there you go...no more POTTER problems
You're the one who wants the name changed so you change it!  Sides, I'm to lazy too upload any changes atm.

Seriously it's really simple to open the def and change a name instead of me uploading the full stage again.  I'm not uploading it until there are valid reasons such as updated sprites and patch. ;p
#23  February 25, 2010, 01:59:12 am
  • Drawing Without Efforts
People were actually expecting the background of this picture.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
what i like about the ed article is that the author honestly doesn't know that kung fu man is just a sockpuppet of mine. i honestly thought this was common knowledge.
#24  February 25, 2010, 02:10:15 am
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
 ;P Very nice one EX. And good to see that you still don't run out of ideas for stage names either.
#25  February 25, 2010, 03:18:31 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Now that's just stupid! The whole Harry Potter thing is mostly a joke, and you can easily change the name in the .def file, plus EXShadow has nor "obligation" to change the name of his stage just for that.

It's like telling James Cameron to change the name of his movie "Avatar" because people will think it's related to the Nickelodeon cartoon.
#26  February 25, 2010, 05:39:00 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
hmmmm....and there's no comparison because AVATAR does NOT have a .def file --;
#27  February 25, 2010, 05:45:52 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
#28  February 25, 2010, 06:01:00 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
hey hey hey...no need to get hostile here...I didn't bash the stage or anything...it seemed like the chamber issue was bothering you...either way it's a good stage even if it was relevant to the harry potter movie/book chamber of secrets
#29  February 25, 2010, 06:22:03 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
I'm playing lighten up! ;p

lol
#30  February 25, 2010, 03:02:43 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#31  February 25, 2010, 03:10:22 pm
My only complaint:

You can see the fighter's reflection on the floor... but not the ball of light? Bright light sources like that should have a reflection.
#32  February 25, 2010, 03:12:19 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#33  February 25, 2010, 05:11:06 pm
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
Exshadow you mentioned that you fix the light source animation because it was cutting off at the bottom but you can still till a little by it's tale. i was fighting on the stage and i noticed it so it is noticeable. if it's something you can't fix that's cool it don't make a difference to me. i like this stage.
 ;D
#34  February 25, 2010, 07:25:03 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Exshadow you mentioned that you fix the light source animation because it was cutting off at the bottom but you can still till a little by it's tale. i was fighting on the stage and i noticed it so it is noticeable. if it's something you can't fix that's cool it don't make a difference to me. i like this stage.
 ;D
I already fixed it, I'll upload it later.
#35  February 25, 2010, 11:53:05 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
makes a good stage for the heaven or hell screenpack....fits in perfectly 8)
#36  February 26, 2010, 06:19:12 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
Looks pretty interesting... I guess that next version will be Super Jump capable... isn't it?

Great job :D

SEe ya!!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork