YesNoOk

Evolution is wrong!! (Read 19657 times)

Started by Rote Zaungast, June 06, 2010, 11:49:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Evolutions, Is wrong!!
#41  June 07, 2010, 02:11:12 am
if evolution is true , why wasn't humans evolve into a weaker being? we don't have built in weapons like claws or defensive scales or strength or super sharp senses imo we devolve isn't organisms evolve to adapt their surroundings? hell take one human put it into the wild that human might not last a week.
#42  June 07, 2010, 02:14:19 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
pit a human with a machine guy against a lion.
#43  June 07, 2010, 02:14:59 am
Evolution is real but not for humans.
We did not evolve directly from monkeys or apes.

hell take one human put it into the wild that human might not last a week.
Wrong. Humans as a species can survive quite well in the wild. We did it for thousands of years.
Your statement is equivalent to saying that an infant wouldn't stand a chance at winning the UFC title.
#44  June 07, 2010, 02:16:15 am
  • much love to r. kelly
if evolution is true , why wasn't humans evolve into a weaker being? we don't have built in weapons like claws or defensive scales or strength or super sharp senses imo we devolve isn't organisms evolve to adapt their surroundings? hell take one human put it into the wild that human might not last a week.

Because those are the traits we were given? Why aren't many other animals blessed to have the heightened intelligence that humans have? Evolution doesn't create a super-species, it creates a pool of genetic variability in which different traits are distributed among different tiers of the phylogenetic tree.
#45  June 07, 2010, 02:17:03 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
we pretty much started pwning all other species when we created guns. so allthose claws and shit became useless.

Just imagine a pregnant woman being told by the doctor that her fetus will not have strong bones ecause all the calcium is going to her claws.
#46  June 07, 2010, 02:17:34 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Nnajj.
im noticing a common error.
Evolution doesnt need to be "good", it just means that something changes and mutates.
We have bred animals through forced evolution, chicken, dogs, wolves.  Natural evolution means that those animals more sucessfull get to pass their genes forward, but not all evolution is beneficial.
A chihuahua isnt better than a wolf, it has just evolved differently.
There is also examples of breeding in humans, its called the British Royalty.

You are taller, and live longer than your ancestors, and its not because you have taken more punches to the face than them. You have evolved from your ancestry and thus have mutations that make you a son of their families and not others.

Im sensing you are serious with those questions, do you want something in specific that I could provide you links or information so you can read up on it?
#47  June 07, 2010, 02:17:40 am
oh ok take one american teenager into the wild let's justin beaver how long would he last.

i'm not saying evolution should create super species i'm saying 10000yrs+ of living and you evolved and become weaker. why?
what's the point of evolution if you're going to become weak.

for example 1 theory is chickens / birds came from dinosaurs because they're bipedal errr what kind of dinosaurs who uses two feet and what kind of dinosaurs who uses 4.

they said most dinosaurs who uses 2 feet are carnivorous now if the dinosaurs became extinct and try to re-surface as the dominant species again why choose to become a chicken?
Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 02:25:15 am by 地狱的花
#48  June 07, 2010, 02:23:50 am
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
if evolution don't exist then explain Black people  :D
How does black people got anything to do with evolution?
Humans have different skin colours, got nothing to do with changing into new forms.
Black people don't have anything different from white people, only thing is are skin is less prone to get sun burn, lol. [size=3pt]and we have bigger dicks[/size]

Nnajj.
im noticing a common error.
Evolution doesnt need to be "good", it just means that something changes and mutates.
We have bred animals through forced evolution, chicken, dogs, wolves.  Natural evolution means that those animals more sucessfull get to pass their genes forward, but not all evolution is beneficial.
A chihuahua isnt better than a wolf, it has just evolved differently.
There is also examples of breeding in humans, its called the British Royalty.

You are taller, and live longer than your ancestors, and its not because you have taken more punches to the face than them. You have evolved from your ancestry and thus have mutations that make you a son of their families and not others.

Im sensing you are serious with those questions, do you want something in specific that I could provide you links or information so you can read up on it?
Thats called genes not evolution.
You can breed a dog lots of time with the same dog and your not going to get the same results. They will all look different.
And for the last time, when I was talking about the punches I was talking about adaption to certain things. It was an example, ok?
Stop acting like I'm misinformed. I don't have to believe in everything man says.
Evolution is just a theory and isn't even true.

Also, would you like me to show you links that prove my point?
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
#49  June 07, 2010, 02:24:08 am
orochi gill reported my last post

so what about dogs. are they inbread wolves or sumthin?

On The Lips
#50  June 07, 2010, 02:27:20 am
ok i had enough. i'll let this thread be and read some axe cop.
#51  June 07, 2010, 02:28:26 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
We evolved a brain that let us bypass the weaker features. In addition, humans are a tribal culture. A tribe of creatures armed even with weak weapons is generally a good deterrent to most predators. I mean, look at lions, they don't kill the whole herd of wildebeasts, they just pick off whatever they can. Humans wouldn't have run, they would have played defence with sharp objects.

As there are no solid facts about what else was happening at this point, for all we know it was the human thing and some sort of slow moving mobile food on the savannah and all the predators were cat sized.

You can breed a dog lots of time with the same dog and your not going to get the same results. They will all look different.
And for the last time, when I was talking about the punches I was talking about adaption to certain things. It was an example, ok?
Stop acting like I'm misinformed. I don't have to believe in everything man says.
That IS evolution. Your genes are entirely related to evolution. Just because it's forced doesn't make it not evolution.

Evolution is the process of change in all forms of life over generations.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#52  June 07, 2010, 02:28:59 am
  • much love to r. kelly
oh ok take one american teenager into the wild let's justin beaver how long would he last.

i'm not saying evolution should create super species i'm saying 10000yrs+ of living and you evolved and become weaker. why?

oh ok take one dog into the ocean let's english bulldog how long would it last.

And we didn't become weaker at all; how many other species have the intelligence to understand the pragmatics of spoken language, using technology, and so forth? That's how our genetic makeup was passed on.

EDIT: Sorry, this was a totally late post.
#53  June 07, 2010, 02:32:02 am
  • Fuck You.
we pretty much started pwning all other species when we created guns. so allthose claws and shit became useless.

Just imagine a pregnant woman being told by the doctor that her fetus will not have strong bones ecause all the calcium is going to her claws.

best post in this whole thread.

needs moar shoshingo
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#54  June 07, 2010, 02:32:31 am
what's the point of evolution if you're going to become weak.
You're only focusing on a very very narrow aspect of existence. We are obviously stronger because we can think our way to the top.

ok i had enough. i'll let this thread be
Hey, get back here. I'm not done with you yet.
#55  June 07, 2010, 02:32:58 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/

Because, as men devoleped tools and started to change the environment to their needs, instead of doing as every other mammal on the planet and adapt to theirs, we actually found a way out.

Because of agriculture, because of pecuary, because people start to build houses instead of find shelter under a tree or a cave, because we decided to make our own rules instead of following what nature dictated, Men is no longer subject to natural evolution. While we don't have big claws, big fangs or a huge body, we did something that no other animal did: we got out of the game.

because of human society, everyone has the chance to procreate, not only the "stronger" types. so we are "weaker" because both weaks and strongs can pass their genes foward.

and I guarantee you that, if not for that, 99% of this board would not even be born.
Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 02:36:30 am by Tony 3rd
#56  June 07, 2010, 02:35:57 am
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
We evolved a brain that let us bypass the weaker features. In addition, humans are a tribal culture. A tribe of creatures armed even with weak weapons is generally a good deterrent to most predators. I mean, look at lions, they don't kill the whole herd of wildebeasts, they just pick off whatever they can. Humans wouldn't have run, they would have played defence with sharp objects.

As there are no solid facts about what else was happening at this point, for all we know it was the human thing and some sort of slow moving mobile food on the savannah and all the predators were cat sized.

That IS evolution. Your genes are entirely related to evolution. Just because it's forced doesn't make it not evolution.

Evolution is the process of change in all forms of life over generations.
No there not.
I thought you were smart, lol.
According to you, evolution is changes from animal to animal or bacteria or whaterever.
If I came out really tall and it was passed on from my dad that's not evolution because I haven't gained anything. Did I get any smarter, no. Did I get any stronger to viruses, no.
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
#57  June 07, 2010, 02:37:29 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Also, would you like me to show you links that prove my point?

Everything "man" says?  Who do you have to believe about science other than facts studied by man? Religion? You cant take religion into science like that.

Believing in genes and not believing in evolution is like believing in cake but not in cooking. Genes are selected through mutation and gradual transformation through consecutive generations, its what makes several kinds of humans different phisically depending on where they were, but still the same race.
 Its what makes chickens related to lizards, and other egg laying animals. 
And all science facts are called theories, or do you want to not believe in the theory of gravity?
I am talking to you normally, if you feel that im treating you like you are misinformed, im sorry but there is no other way to talk about scientific facts, studied throughout ages by men dedicated to learn more about the truth to be more in touch with the universe, without exposing things like that.
The point you are making was even parodied in a simpsons episode, how am I supposed to try to talk to you without you feeling offended over it?

No there not.
I thought you were smart, lol.
According to you, evolution is changes from animal to animal or bacteria or whaterever.
If I came out really tall and it was passed on from my dad that's not evolution because I haven't gained anything. Did I get any smarter, no. Did I get any stronger to viruses, no.

Thats a one generation leap, go compare your life expectancy and your father life expectancy with tthose of his great great great grandparents.
#58  June 07, 2010, 02:38:41 am
LOL @ everyone trying to be smart  :)

On The Lips
#59  June 07, 2010, 02:39:24 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
It's the process of CHANGE in a SPECIES. That doesn't mean you become superman. It just means your species is different from the previous generation.

Edit: Mini rant, why do so many people believe evolving has to mean better. It's just different, some species evolved badly and got killed off. Even though it's a theory it's something than can be proven in miniature. The reason we can't do anything about the higher lifeforms like gorillas is because it takes too long.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 02:43:22 am by Cyanide
#60  June 07, 2010, 02:40:52 am
i found it.... the answer to our questions!!!

our ancestors dab blood in their forehead and became humans end of story.