YesNoOk

So... a friend from Japan is visiting (Read 35951 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, July 20, 2010, 03:55:45 pm
Share this topic:

Mog

Re: So... a friend from Japan is visiting
#201  July 26, 2010, 01:08:41 am
going to the local arcades and play some games, hit up some friends kick it, maybe some drugs, go to work, and school

Then tell her you are going to the arcade, ask if she wants to come along.  Get together with your friends, ask if she wants to come along.  Forget the drugs, you shouldnt be doing them anyway.  You've tried to show her a good time and she's not responding.  So you may as well do what you usually do to have fun and she can join in or not.  Dont be rude, dont ignore her ALL the time, but back off a little. 

:bow:
I actually don't have a big problem getting decent chicks. If I ever decide to go out, I can get a chick. I'm charming, and know some slick moves.

IE, If you like a cashier in a gas station, buy a lottery ticket. When she asks what kind, say "Pick your favorite one." She goes to hand you the ticket you tell her "Keep it. Maybe you'll get lucky." Then leave. Talk right, and you can get that chick.

chicks?

oh goodlord.

#202  July 26, 2010, 01:31:43 am
  • all is love in fair and war
why not go to the beach or somewhere less expensive and fun, and not available in japan... sight seeing instead of shopping, 

err... or maybe who knows if she is into MUGEN... maybe she will treat you differently after you show your rare characters... ones that not available in japan
#203  July 26, 2010, 01:34:36 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
F' that.
I'm not understanding why you all are encouraging this guy to keep her around and be even "nicer" towards her.
Foreign or not, its never cool for a chick to act like that.
#204  July 26, 2010, 01:35:27 am
shamrock is not available in japan
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#205  July 26, 2010, 01:45:37 am
  • I still haven't raged enough
What weird is that he was probably using it to get children to go places alone with him.

"Hey tommy, do you like Nintendo? Then step into my office. Here Tommy, play with my joystick."

Mog

#206  July 26, 2010, 01:59:52 am
Whats wrong with her glasses?  I have glasses like that.

>:(
#207  July 26, 2010, 02:04:52 am
  • Fuck You.
she's cute yo.

she looks like.....my ex girlfriend............yumi................:bigcry:

i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#208  July 26, 2010, 02:06:10 am
#209  July 26, 2010, 02:08:06 am
she's cute yo.

she looks like.....my ex girlfriend............yumi................:bigcry:

ehherm..erm... :S :S erm i i dont know how to say this ume.....PICS@!! GIVE ME THE PICS OF GORGEOUS YUMI!!!!  :sugoi: o_O :sugoi: IM GOINK CRAZY FOR YUMI

Mog

#210  July 26, 2010, 02:14:09 am
#211  July 26, 2010, 02:22:01 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
she's too... boyish

(hint: she has a penis, that's why sex is off limits)

To me it sounds like she has trouble speaking/understanding your english, first make sure of that ; did you ever  follow the tips about having better comunication with foreign guests ? I have been in the guest bit and I don't see anything wrong with her behaviour specially because of her age, she must be overwhelmed by the change of place/language. Also, if I went to a friend's usa place and she spent a few hundred dollars on me I simply think that said person has got a lot money, not that she is putting a big effort for that.

I think the best idea is to ask her what would she like to do one day in the morning then tlak about it inc ase that's too expensive for you.
#212  July 26, 2010, 02:48:53 am
#213  July 26, 2010, 02:51:14 am
i dont know anymore guys

maybe I am the problem, not her. maybe she's... PMSing?

shit i dont even know anymore
this is so complicated
#214  July 26, 2010, 02:53:15 am
What weird is that he was probably using it to get children to go places alone with him.

"Hey tommy, do you like Nintendo? Then step into my office. Here Tommy, play with my joystick."
#215  July 26, 2010, 02:55:05 am

Mog

#216  July 26, 2010, 03:00:18 am
That sounds douchey
Right, but woman are retarded.
Shit like that works.
Whats wrong with her glasses?  I have glasses like that.
They look like my grandmother's glasses.

Then your grandmother is the height of Japanese fashionable eyewear.

What the fuck you talking about?
My grandmother's been dead since last Feb.

You spoke of her in the present tense.  Was she  laid to rest with her glasses?

i dont know anymore guys

this is so complicated

It's supposed to be complicated, she is a girl.  Girls are complicated.  It's the law.

#217  July 26, 2010, 03:02:50 am
i dont know anymore guys

this is so complicated

It's supposed to be complicated, she is a girl.  Girls are complicated.  It's the law.

you're kidding right? :-X

Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 03:10:56 am by ☆XelxasNacht☆

hjk

#218  July 26, 2010, 03:05:50 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
You have got to be the biggest dumbass I've met in a while. At first I thought this was a joke, but now I'm just amazed.

Stop listening to these, "look on the bright side/maybe you're misunderstanding each other" posters and give up. You didn't have a chance from the start, I hope you realize that; I know it sounds harsh, but it's the truth.

The shit I just read through! From you, and these asses offering you advice!
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#219  July 26, 2010, 03:09:42 am
  • all is love in fair and war
how about travelling with motorcycle, at least there would be some contact, and who knows it would lead to better communication.
#220  July 26, 2010, 03:13:51 am
how about travelling with motorcycle, at least there would be some contact, and who knows it would lead to better communication.
i don't think that would help.

neither would a walk on the beach with a romantic setting in a sunset would save his relationship now. >< (just in case someone actually says this)