YesNoOk

KOFE Story Brainstorming (Read 267291 times)

Started by swipergod, August 03, 2010, 03:00:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KOFE Story Brainstorming
#21  August 29, 2010, 03:58:08 pm
  • The world is what you make of it
    • https://mugenkofe.wixsite.com/info
Making a minor edit for now.  Mr. Karate and Silver are switching places.  Geese entices Krauser to join the boss team by goating him with a new strong challenging opponent.  That opponent is Silver.  Karate will now act as Saisyu does, kinda like a test for the AOF team.  This change is in prep for something...
New KOFE website is up.  Go visit it for all your KOFE needs:

https://mugenkofe.wixsite.com/info
#22  August 30, 2010, 02:18:22 pm
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
There have always been powerful foes.  What's the trigger that captures Silver's interest this time around?  That's the depth I'm looking for.  For example:  Silver may have lost to someone in the past (let's say Geese), and went on a training quest of sorts to better himself.  Now confident in his superior strength, he hunts for worthy foes.  That's what I mean by depth.  Give him a little substance.  Just brainstorm it.

Months ago I found they actually made a Buriki One comic (Hong Kong thingy), and in it it was Ryo who beat Silver when he was young, driving him to improve himself into the beast he became. Hardly canon you can count on, but it's something.

Considering Silver's canon involves a match against the old Tai Chi guy from Buruki One, a possible driving motive for him would be to take on the older guys like Takuma, Saishyu, Geese and Krauser wile they're still in their prime or darn close to it, since as they age they'll be less of a challenge so there may be less to learn from them.
I rather fancy the idea of a battle royale of SNK veterans, and I figure it's something that might lure out Silber as well.
#23  October 25, 2010, 03:02:07 pm
Well story's gonna get changed up a bit with the new cast addition.  Figure there'll be 2 branches:

Orochi Branch:

Chizuru, Chris, Shermie, Yashiro, Goenitz, Orochi

Mature and Vice are filler characters. They assist in their team's story to defeat Zero.

Zero Branch:

Rugal, Angel, Adel, Nameless, Krizalid, Zero

Rock and Jenet are filler characters.  They were coerced into helping NESTS defeat Orochi.  Well Rock was anyway, Jenet tags along because she finds Rock to be a fun companion.

New teams include the Legends team and the New Heroes team (need an actual name for them).  Mostly everyone else's story stays the same.

#24  October 25, 2010, 04:07:52 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Are we choosing one or are they both happening at the same time? Im sure the two can be combined as a large story (since Chris is back in, he can semi link the 2. )

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#25  October 25, 2010, 04:35:04 pm
  • Whimsical

i thought the legends team is gonna be " the Legends team "

#26  December 01, 2010, 04:19:23 am
Make one team's leader a philosopher. Make him lead his team with a higher idea in mind, and make it so that he gains massive influence over other high-minded teams, uniting with them against the good guys, who are all idiots that puke themselves into nothingness.
#27  December 01, 2010, 11:44:59 pm
lol, um... noooo...

Update.  Rock gets mixed up with Adel and his "bodyguard" Angel via Adel's manipulative sister Rose who takes a liking to the boy after a chance encounter with him.  Oswald is a hired gun for the team.  More details on how this all plays out later.  Rugal will be a key point in their story

The New Blood team will be associated to Nameless and Zero and Kriz

The Orochi team will be associated with Chris (duh) and Orochi and Goenitz

#28  December 02, 2010, 06:14:56 am

MDD

#29  December 02, 2010, 06:35:51 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Who the hell gave you the authority to tell him what to do?
#30  December 02, 2010, 04:22:12 pm
  • *ahem*...Gentlemen
    • www.samouczek.com
Orochi Branch:

Chizuru, Chris, Shermie, Yashiro, Goenitz, Orochi

Mature and Vice are filler characters. They assist in their team's story to defeat Zero.
Why Chizuru is there?...She's not one of Orochi branch...She guards the seal so Orochi won't be free and besides...In storyline Kyo, Chizuru and Iori have 3 Sacred Treasures that can destroy him.
#31  December 02, 2010, 09:15:03 pm

GT

#32  December 02, 2010, 09:31:44 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
If you get that you're not the king then why are you speaking as if your ideas are supposed to be followed?
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#33  December 02, 2010, 10:52:41 pm
If you get that you're not the king then why are you speaking as if your ideas are supposed to be followed?
Good question, Yzan -- you've got me in a corner now. How do I wriggle my way out of this contradiction?
#34  December 02, 2010, 11:42:09 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Quit trying to cause problems. This isnt the place for that

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#35  December 03, 2010, 12:25:27 am
#36  December 03, 2010, 12:30:16 am

MDD

#37  December 03, 2010, 12:31:59 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
You're trying to force him to to do something even though you really don't have any right to do so.

And learn to use the modify button.
#38  December 03, 2010, 12:36:04 am
You're trying to force him to to do something even though you really don't have any right to do so.

And learn to use the modify button.
I have to repeat myself again, but this should only be evidence of a bad listener rather than a bad speaker:

Yeah, I get that I'm not the King. But let me say this: do it, anyway.

EDIT: Oh, and I learned how to "use" the Modify button. I assume what you meant by that was to click it, right? Well, here you go.

EDIT2: Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this extremely impressive skill. I can see why one would want to lord this over my head.

EDIT3: This is pretty easy. In fact, it was always pretty easy.

EDIT4: This isn't that exciting, really. Why did you think it was so urgent that I learn to use it? That is, click the button, of course.
Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 12:45:57 am by Maybrow
#39  December 03, 2010, 12:54:18 am
You don't seem that impressed with my new talent, Rasta Bison. What's the problem?

MDD

#40  December 03, 2010, 12:54:45 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
You're telling him to "do it anyways." That sounds pretty forceful to me.

The Modify button is for people liek you who double post, which isn't allowed, not for you to try and act smart with me.