YesNoOk

Project X Info (Read 12624 times)

Started by zvitor, December 08, 2010, 04:19:37 am
Project X Info
#1  December 08, 2010, 04:19:37 am
X-MEN: SECOND COMING is a game made by ProjectX team.

Project X started back in 2002 when "Comedy Ha Ha" had the idea of making a sequel to Capcom's X-Men: Children of the Atom. He united with a small group of creators and enthusiasts in order to make the game a reality by use of the M.U.G.E.N game engine. The project was original found on the forum War Machine Madness with a satellite site at cjb.net.

Over time Project X when through various periods of leadership at various locations on the internet eventually settling in the hands of XFields. With a combination of old team members, many new additions and the blessing of those who have helped in the past, this new fan created game is swiftly coming to light...

Project X team have plans for 3 or more different games, each game to cover some era of x-men storys, each game is a distintc project with differents rosters, gameplays...., XM:SC is the modern era, this project is lead by me and Acey.

Team Members:
- Acey
- beja
- bigpimp
- Buyog
- Comedy HAHA
- Eclipse
- Essex
- Gate
- Hecbator
- JET the PHOENIX
- jr6
- L@nce Uppercut
- liquid cameleon
- Mambojambo
- McCready
- Mudy
- MythsOFTaboo
- Sabaki
- Sei
- The Anvil
- twinimage
- warmachinex
- wucash
- Xfields
- xmenkool
- xpachin
- Z666
- ZVitor

Project X Website:
http://www.projectx.infinitymugenteam.com/
Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 02:28:05 pm by zvitor
Re: Project X Info
#2  March 31, 2011, 10:30:58 pm
Concerning Dazzlers Moves and Hypers
I remember the promo for the x-men cartoon which had the Dazzler in it, one of her most wicked moves was being able to throw around powerful balls of light as if it were a bomb creating a huge dome like explosion... which was absolutely SICK... lol.

Would make this and many other Dazzler fans so happy if somehow you guys could implement that into her character's list of moves... maybe be able to do like forward acrobatic knock downs... just a thought. Anyways I look forward to seeing more X-Men of the past and present added to the games roster. cheers
#3  June 08, 2011, 09:03:02 pm
One of the reasons I singed-up for this, Zvitor, was to thank and congratulate you for all your hard work. I saw you first in the Scruffy Dragon page and a lot of your works are some that I didn't expect coming, in positive way.

I am truly sorry for the necro-post, but for the last time I just had to pass out my gratitude.

So once again thank you.
#4  July 05, 2011, 01:28:31 am
hi guys, some news, conversion to mugen 1.0 started, thanks acey for that.
#5  July 29, 2011, 11:50:56 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Great to hear that, i enjoyed Projet X and look forward to the 1.0 version

greets, gbk